timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I had this strange dream of nuclear attack. The attackers were using some strange tactical nuclear weapons.

No, the devices are not strapped to their bodies but in one instance I saw, she was throwing the device like a grenade! She threw it with such strength, it hit the target that is around a mile away, yet the blast is so powerful, it still hit her with lethal force. She had a chance to save herself by diving in a pond right next to her but she didn't so I assumed she is suicidal or just totally crazy. Although I didn't see her die. She could have survived the blast as she was apparently very strong.

She had a very fierce look on her face like a warrior from a time long past gone. She had the body of an athlete and beautiful. She and her kind seems to be attacking / destroying military installations all over the world with very small tactical nuclear devices that are very powerful. There's only few of them but wreaking havoc all over the world.

I think they were trying to start WWIII or a prelude to an even bigger attack. I don't think they are from this world as they wore weird-looking armored suits. Nobody saw them coming and probably because they appeared as innocent-looking women, though armed to the teeth. They executed their work in absolute precision and stealth.

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟399,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I had this strange dream of nuclear attack. The attackers were using some strange tactical nuclear weapons.

No, the devices are not strapped to their bodies but in one instance I saw, she was throwing the device like a grenade! She threw it with such strength, it hit the target that is around a mile away, yet the blast is so powerful, it still hit her with lethal force. She had a chance to save herself by diving in a pond right next to her but she didn't so I assumed she is suicidal or just totally crazy. Although I didn't see her die. She could have survived the blast as she was apparently very strong.

She had a very fierce look on her face like a warrior from a time long past gone. She had the body of an athlete and beautiful. She and her kind seems to be attacking / destroying military installations all over the world with very small tactical nuclear devices that are very powerful. There's only few of them but wreaking havoc all over the world.

I think they were trying to start WWIII or a prelude to an even bigger attack. I don't think they are from this world as they wore weird-looking armored suits. Nobody saw them coming and probably because they appeared as innocent-looking women, though armed to the teeth. They executed their work in absolute precision and stealth.
Wow i just want to say I love dreams and visions! That being said i'll respond to your post.

If they are trying to start WWIII they could be demons possibly. I mean they can disguise themselves as beautiful women but then cause chaos.

Either that or they could be a strand or group of people that are super human and waiting for this one time to operate, kind of like the angels at the four corners of the earth reserved for this very day time hour and minute. If you know what verse I'm referring to.

Regardless I think your dream is awesome! If you have any more you can remember I would LOVE to read them :)

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Wow i just want to say I love dreams and visions! That being said i'll respond to your post.

If they are trying to start WWIII they could be demons possibly. I mean they can disguise themselves as beautiful women but then cause chaos.

Either that or they could be a strand or group of people that are super human and waiting for this one time to operate, kind of like the angels at the four corners of the earth reserved for this very day time hour and minute. If you know what verse I'm referring to.

Regardless I think your dream is awesome! If you have any more you can remember I would LOVE to read them :)

Thanks! They're beautiful but have this fierce look on their faces that made them a bit scary. You can feel the 'air' around them. It's heavy like they really hate our world.

Other details in the dream, just different images of huge explosions. They seem unlike ordinary nuclear explosion. There is absence of bright flash, just an incredibly powerful and huge blast wave with condensation.

I also had other different dreams last night but I think of less importance so I didn't write about them.

- An old missing church artifact from a burned / destroyed church building was mysterious found on the moon. It was estimated the artifact arrived on the moon in the year 1958, over 10 years before the first manned mission on the moon. How the artifact made it's way to the moon intact, is a total mystery. This church was razed down by a fire during the late 17th or 19th century, not entirely sure.

- Somebody took me to an abandoned coastal town somewhere in New Zealand I think. The town was abandoned due to rising sea levels and is now under 1 meter of sea water. I found myself in one of the very old abandoned churches in the abandoned town. There were people meeting in there. They invited me to join them. They had in their possession, the same artifact found mysteriously in the moon. There's a year etched in the artifact and said the year '1958'. It looked like a small bell in white color. It also looked like a rocket engine. I had to turn back home but since I had absolutely no money on me, I decided to run 300 kilometers to get back home. But the church group was able to arrange transport for me on a fishing port.

I suspect the mysterious artifact may have been one from one of the early rockets sent to the moon and have mysteriously traveled back in time were it was recovered and possibly treated as a sacred artifact because a rocket engine would be similarly shaped to a church bell.

One of the old churches had a huge symbol right in the middle roughly the shape of an ox and there's a water well right below the symbol. Not sure what the ox represented. But in the Bible, it is an animal of burden. The one that does heavy labor, a lowly servant. In fact, this ox symbol supported the roof of the church and a large part of the structure, literally bearing the burden of holding the church intact. But like the rest of the town, it's abandoned. Empty. The sight itself is ominous like it would eventually spread to the entire world.

- A dream back at our old house with dad in there. Dad passed away last 2019. I've see him in dreams sometimes but during the first quarter of this year 2023, I started having dreams everyday with dad in there.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟399,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
maybe your dad has asked Jesus to speak to you in your dreams and those prior dreams are beautiful thanks for sharing, and i'm serious they could be movies

• Winner
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
maybe your dad has asked Jesus to speak to you in your dreams and those prior dreams are beautiful thanks for sharing, and i'm serious they could be movies

Interesting. Sometimes, Jesus would be present in those dreams together with my dad, though not always next to each other but doing different things. Jesus would be pulling pranks at me for example while dad gives me a hint that is Jesus pulling off a prank. Even the pranks are so mysterious and even scary but in a very pleasantly good way with good humor.

It's unbelievable fun. Is that what Jesus meant that the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to the little ones (children)??

Indeed, it's feels like being in a movie or even in a video game except you are in it. You're not just playing the game, you are in the game and it does feel like video game'ish because things are very easy to acquire in that world, they're practically free. People don't put a price on things there and you can practically get around without any money.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟399,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Interesting. Sometimes, Jesus would be present in those dreams together with my dad, though not always next to each other but doing different things. Jesus would be pulling pranks at me for example while dad gives me a hint that is Jesus pulling off a prank. Even the pranks are so mysterious and even scary but in a very pleasantly good way with good humor.

It's unbelievable fun. Is that what Jesus meant that the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to the little ones (children)??

Indeed, it's feels like being in a movie or even in a video game except you are in it. You're not just playing the game, you are in the game and it does feel like video game'ish because things are very easy to acquire in that world, they're practically free. People don't put a price on things there and you can practically get around without any money.
It sounds like you are describing Heaven. I've read a lot of testimonies of Heaven and people describe it as being free to get things. Maybe you are in Heaven when you see your dad which would make sense why Jesus is there, though Jesus can be everywhere.

• Informative
Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟399,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican

You have a gift of dreams like Daniel, it seems like you get vivid dreams which is good and could be dreams from God at times

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It sounds like you are describing Heaven. I've read a lot of testimonies of Heaven and people describe it as being free to get things. Maybe you are in Heaven when you see your dad which would make sense why Jesus is there, though Jesus can be everywhere.

It looks like a post-apocalyptic utopia.

Most of it looks like Earth. The same countries are still there. We still have cars and stuff. But there's way less people. People don't go to work anymore. It seems people only do hobbies and share their produce with everybody else.

For example, people who loves to cook and bake, they cook and bake and give their cooked and baked goods away. People leave their cars unlocked with keys in. Anyone can just hop on to any car and drive away.

Everyone is nice, even animals that are very dangerous in our world is totally harmless in there. Like last night, I'm back to that place in a dream, having fun in a water park and there were alligators and children in there together. Saw my dad again but he had to go some place else with my mom.

You don't really need a house in there, you can just sleep anywhere at the side of the road, in the grass, in the dark forest because nothing will harm you there. There are still houses but people don't stay in just one house anymore.

Anyway, something weird happened last night in there. A young kid went to me and started shouting back at me that sounded like Japanese or Chinese and saying things slowly. I can't understand what he's saying but it jolted me awake. Upon waking up, I saw my mom having a nightmare so I gently woke her up. I live and watch over my mom because because there are many things she can't do by herself after surviving a stroke.

I don't have much to live for in this world. I'm financially destitute, carrying a very heavy burden and even some of our Christian relatives avoid us because of our situation. There is really no hope left in me but to look forward to the Kingdom of Heaven. Maybe why I'm in that place every night or it's the Holy Spirit giving comfort. "Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟399,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
It looks like a post-apocalyptic utopia.

Most of it looks like Earth. The same countries are still there. We still have cars and stuff. But there's way less people. People don't go to work anymore. It seems people only do hobbies and share their produce with everybody else.

For example, people who loves to cook and bake, they cook and bake and give their cooked and baked goods away. People leave their cars unlocked with keys in. Anyone can just hop on to any car and drive away.

Everyone is nice, even animals that are very dangerous in our world is totally harmless in there. Like last night, I'm back to that place in a dream, having fun in a water park and there were alligators and children in there together. Saw my dad again but he had to go some place else with my mom.

You don't really need a house in there, you can just sleep anywhere at the side of the road, in the grass, in the dark forest because nothing will harm you there. There are still houses but people don't stay in just one house anymore.

Anyway, something weird happened last night in there. A young kid went to me and started shouting back at me that sounded like Japanese or Chinese and saying things slowly. I can't understand what he's saying but it jolted me awake. Upon waking up, I saw my mom having a nightmare so I gently woke her up. I live and watch over my mom because because there are many things she can't do by herself after surviving a stroke.

I don't have much to live for in this world. I'm financially destitute, carrying a very heavy burden and even some of our Christian relatives avoid us because of our situation. There is really no hope left in me but to look forward to the Kingdom of Heaven. Maybe why I'm in that place every night or it's the Holy Spirit giving comfort. "Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also".
Hey, just know I am your friend, I understand the looking towards Heaven. And just know Jesus is comforting you and showing you Heaven in those dreams. What you said confirms Heaven: "The lion will lay down with the lamb" and "the todler will put their hand in the vipers nest"

I am going through a divorce, I feel lonely, she left me for another man. But you know what I am day dreaming of Heaven and making things for myself that are custom artwork t shirts and praying the armor of God and waiting for Jesus's return.

Just by reading your writing I can tell your innocence, you are loved by Jesus and you have a great purpose. Just know stay with Jesus I know things might seem tough but don't give up. And i am your friend talk to me whenever you want i will respond I check CF very often. I have reached a point where I listen to Godly poscasts and look at CF and work and eat and sleep and that is my life. Pretty simple. It has been very lonely for me without my wife and yet Jesus is merciful and forgiving and with me always. Each day is another day but Jesus is with me. Let me know how I can help.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hey, just know I am your friend, I understand the looking towards Heaven. And just know Jesus is comforting you and showing you Heaven in those dreams. What you said confirms Heaven: "The lion will lay down with the lamb" and "the todler will put their hand in the vipers nest"

I am going through a divorce, I feel lonely, she left me for another man. But you know what I am day dreaming of Heaven and making things for myself that are custom artwork t shirts and praying the armor of God and waiting for Jesus's return.

Just by reading your writing I can tell your innocence, you are loved by Jesus and you have a great purpose. Just know stay with Jesus I know things might seem tough but don't give up. And i am your friend talk to me whenever you want i will respond I check CF very often. I have reached a point where I listen to Godly poscasts and look at CF and work and eat and sleep and that is my life. Pretty simple. It has been very lonely for me without my wife and yet Jesus is merciful and forgiving and with me always. Each day is another day but Jesus is with me. Let me know how I can help.

Thanks for being a friend! I don't really have much to talk about other than these dreams and few other things.

So sorry to hear about your divorce. That's truly awful from the few people I knew personally who went through divorce.

I'm not really sold off to the idea of heaven having communities and dangerous animals playing with children. I didn't believe it at first. However, it's what I've been seeing in dreams.

As a matter of fact, there's all other kinds of stuff as well... It's not really 100% relaxation and frolicking around. There was one time, we had a torrent of tornadoes and attacked by a flying creature that looked like 'King Ghidorah' in Godzilla, only bigger! As I flee, others stood their ground. Clearly, there's a battle going on.

A few months ago, I had a dream of possibly where it all began. Vessels that looked like ancient temples descended from the sky. One of them stood out as it was huge and looked an ancient city. They took away all the bad people. All that remained where the nice ones and few houses. Nature took over cities.

Uncertain of the 'invaders', the remaining human population decided to share what's left and ceased all economic activities. Everyone stopped going to work and simply provided for one another.

The invaders never land and meet us. But in other dreams they did land and met me at a time before it all begins. They look just like people but with brown skin. The men had curly hair. The women styled their hairs like the women in Ancient Egypt but wore no make up nor expensive jewelry. They were all very modestly dressed. They wore cheap-looking necklaces and braces made from dark blue colored stones in ancient Egyptian layout, no scarab designs though, very simple looking, and Aramaic letters were etched into the stones.

Their leader who is a woman told the stones are what makes their vessels fly and travel through space at incredible speeds and generally the key to their technology. She told me to study their language Aramaic (I haven't done that so far but soon I will!)

I don't think they are angels but I believe they were sent by God to Earth from a distant world to consecrate our planet and eliminate corruption. So we must be careful we do not worship them. They're also servants. Not everything that comes down from the heavens with a mighty army is Jesus or God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟399,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for being a friend! I don't really have much to talk about other than these dreams and few other things.

So sorry to hear about your divorce. That's truly awful from the few people I knew personally who went through divorce.

I'm not really sold off to the idea of heaven having communities and dangerous animals playing with children. I didn't believe it at first. However, it's what I've been seeing in dreams.

As a matter of fact, there's all other kinds of stuff as well... It's not really 100% relaxation and frolicking around. There was one time, we had a torrent of tornadoes and attacked by a flying creature that looked like 'King Ghidorah' in Godzilla, only bigger! As I flee, others stood their ground. Clearly, there's a battle going on.

A few months ago, I had a dream of possibly where it all began. Vessels that looked like ancient temples descended from the sky. One of them stood out as it was huge and looked an ancient city. They took away all the bad people. All that remained where the nice ones and few houses. Nature took over cities.

Uncertain of the 'invaders', the remaining human population decided to share what's left and ceased all economic activities. Everyone stopped going to work and simply provided for one another.

The invaders never land and meet us. But in other dreams they did land and met me at a time before it all begins. They look just like people but with brown skin. The men had curly hair. The women styled their hairs like the women in Ancient Egypt but wore no make up nor expensive jewelry. They were all very modestly dressed. They wore cheap-looking necklaces and braces made from dark blue colored stones in ancient Egyptian layout, no scarab designs though, very simple looking, and Aramaic letters were etched into the stones.

Their leader who is a woman told the stones are what makes their vessels fly and travel through space at incredible speeds and generally the key to their technology. She told me to study their language Aramaic (I haven't done that so far but soon I will!)

I don't think they are angels but I believe they were sent by God to Earth from a distant world to consecrate our planet and eliminate corruption. So we must be careful we do not worship them. They're also servants. Not everything that comes down from the heavens with a mighty army is Jesus or God.
Very interesting. Yes I believe that there could be other creations by God, I believe there could even be other universes.

Regardless the best thing you and I can do is cling to Jesus Who created All things and trust that Jesus will cover us with His wings and protect us always. When we fall we get up (Proverbs 24:16) and we always pray and never give up(Luke18:1) :)

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It also seems our financial destitution was the key to unlocking these dreams.

I was forced to cut down on calories and switch to cheap, but nutritious and filling sources of nutrition like cacao and coconut that are grown locally where I live which makes them cheap.

Skipping meals became part of the lifestyle while continuing to exercise to address other health issues without medication. I became slightly underweight as a result

A lifestyle of self-denial seems to have profound effect on the brain, in the memory. I believe I've already been having these dream everyday, I'm simply not remembering many, if not most of them.

But some time after switching to this lifestyle, I'm suddenly remembering things better with more details too so I can recall dreams vividly now.

My conscious memory didn't improve much though and still pretty much average but the 'memory-bridge' between the unconscious / subconscious to the conscious have vastly improved.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
These kinds of dreams are a sign of the times we live in, very unstable and probably not going to get better. In our subconscious we know it. Many of us are having dreams of destruction and strange forces/ Also spiritual dreams. I know I've been very active in this way as well. God showed me in a dream recently that trying to live normally right now is a frivolous venture at best, He showed me the sham of it all and how it's about as deep as a fiberglass sheet is thick. In the dream it was literally God showing me this in a very vivid vision. He also showed me the perilous state of the lost who we are to be a witness to. This all took place in my dream early yesterday morning, pre dawn hours.

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟472,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate

The US did experiment with tactical nukes and considered a very low yield sort of RPG or Mortar, but fortunately, you can take solace in the fact that enriching weapons grade uranium and plutonium is extremely difficult, to the point where terrorists cannot access the technology.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The US did experiment with tactical nukes and considered a very low yield sort of RPG or Mortar, but fortunately, you can take solace in the fact that enriching weapons grade uranium and plutonium is extremely difficult, to the point where terrorists cannot access the technology.

The one in my dream is around the size and shape of a mortar round.

But it may not have been a typical nuclear weapon. It produced no bright flash nor EMP. Incredibly powerful as an explosive, one piece destroying a whole military base but the weapon seems very clean. May not even be radioactive. A 'clean', non-nuclear explosive surpassing the yield of TNT by orders of magnitude is well beyond our current technology.

The attackers didn't looked like ordinary terrorists to me if you have read my OP. The one I saw wore a strange looking but very well-made armored suit that looked like metal in dark and drab colors and she had superhuman strength and they only attacked military installations so far.

Their initial attacks were methodical, precise, and stealthy. A similar strategy the US military would do as prelude to an invasion with the intent of minimizing / avoiding collateral damage, except the attacks occurred globally, not just on NATO bases so the threat is possibly originating from beyond Earth, beyond the Solar System.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

Not very practicable. Weapons grade uranium is is hard to make. It is incredibly dense. It is possible to have man portable devices, but not in something you could throw like a grenade.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Not very practicable. Weapons grade uranium is is hard to make. It is incredibly dense. It is possible to have man portable devices, but not in something you could throw like a grenade.

Which gives the hint - "not from this world". Impossible with our tech.

And one of the attackers have super-human strength, able to toss the grenade a mile away and did not even bother to run away from the blast nor take cover and seemed to have simply disappeared before the blast wave hit our location.

The blast wave is still powerful enough to toss you 60 ft from where you stood from 1 mile away. Perhaps a yield of a few kilotons of TNT. Additionally, there was no thermal, no flash, no EMP, and no prompt ionizing radiation as well. A very 'clean' weapon with the energy yield of a tactical nuclear weapon. Absolutely nothing like it in possession of the most advanced armies in the world or is there??

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Which gives the hint - "not from this world". Impossible with our tech.

And one of the attackers have super-human strength, able to toss the grenade a mile away and did not even bother to run away from the blast nor take cover and seemed to have simply disappeared before the blast wave hit our location.

The blast wave is still powerful enough to toss you 60 ft from where you stood from 1 mile away. Perhaps a yield of a few kilotons of TNT. Additionally, there was no thermal, no flash, no EMP, and no prompt ionizing radiation as well. A very 'clean' weapon with the energy yield of a tactical nuclear weapon. Absolutely nothing like it in possession of the most advanced armies in the world or is there??
Physics says that a nuclear weapon could not be made. There are no other civilisations, at least none that could get to the earth. It was a dream. That's it.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Physics says that a nuclear weapon could not be made. There are no other civilisations, at least none that could get to the earth. It was a dream. That's it.

I don't know. An alien with hostile intent would probably try to remain hidden and obscure for as long as possible like the ones in my dream with possibly no intention of revealing themselves ever.

So we'll never know they're even here already, even living among us. Like never.

Only the stupid will try to attack openly. Like the stupid alien invaders in science fiction movies. It's a clear indicator of over-confidence. Over-confidence often leads to defeat.

Upvote 0