Nairobi
✟15,320.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can only recall the dream vividly but the dream was; i was being chased by snakes and i was with my sister. We run for a while but the snakes were right on our heels. But i decided i cant continue running, so i stopped and started kicking the snakes. Then i woke up. Can anyone help me understand the dream? P.S one of the snakes was huge and yellowish and it had sort of a human face. Male to be precise.

Thanks.

SeraTaru

Dec 5, 2017
Belfast
✟16,390.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It could mean you are about to be chased by snakes...I'd avoid forests and the zoo for the time being.

Silliness aside (sorry) is it too simple to just say "ask God"? It could be a dream from Him, on the other hand it could just be too much cheese at suppertime and nothing more than your mind processing information from that day.

On a purely logical level you could take it that :

The snakes represent the forces of evil which as we know attack us.
Evil however nearly always wears a mask and works through people.

Beware of the attacks from the evil one that come dressed up as people, but also note that the dream saw you being caught when you couldn't go on.

On this completely non-spiritual evaluation I'd say "keep on for God, don't let the enemy catch up with you and make sure that you war as per Ephesians 6 and don't focus on flesh and blood (the vehicle) but focus the fight on the unseen world (agency).

• Winner
Reactions: com7fy8
Upvote 0

CoolDude68

Site Supporter
May 29, 2013
Budapest
✟127,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I saw a movie once called "Snakes on a Plane".... although that doesn't qualify me as an expert in this field.

I had a dream last night that I got very angry with someone and started beating them very violently. What was that all about?? So I'm with you, I wonder what our dreams represent sometimes.

Curious about this post.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟66,922.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can only recall the dream vividly but the dream was; i was being chased by snakes and i was with my sister. We run for a while but the snakes were right on our heels. But i decided i cant continue running, so i stopped and started kicking the snakes. Then i woke up. Can anyone help me understand the dream? P.S one of the snakes was huge and yellowish and it had sort of a human face. Male to be precise.

Thanks.
Moses had a serpent on a pole that was the antidote for snake bites for Israel...which when they looked upon it, they lived. Moses's rod, when held high meant victory against their enemies. When it was thrown to the ground, meant victory. Jesus Christ on the cross is our antidote to serpents in our garden...Truth high and lifted up...

EDIT: "When thrown on the ground" should have said "meant victory for their enemies."

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0

Joseph.K

Dec 11, 2017
Nairobi
✟15,320.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It could mean you are about to be chased by snakes...I'd avoid forests and the zoo for the time being.

Silliness aside (sorry) is it too simple to just say "ask God"? It could be a dream from Him, on the other hand it could just be too much cheese at suppertime and nothing more than your mind processing information from that day.

On a purely logical level you could take it that :

The snakes represent the forces of evil which as we know attack us.
Evil however nearly always wears a mask and works through people.

Beware of the attacks from the evil one that come dressed up as people, but also note that the dream saw you being caught when you couldn't go on.

On this completely non-spiritual evaluation I'd say "keep on for God, don't let the enemy catch up with you and make sure that you war as per Ephesians 6 and don't focus on flesh and blood (the vehicle) but focus the fight on the unseen world (agency).

Thanks for your interpretation. On the part on being caught, it wasnt really being caught, it was like, i wanted to stop running and protect my sister and i. You can say, rather than a flight response, i decided to fight.

Upvote 0

Joseph.K

Dec 11, 2017
Nairobi
✟15,320.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Moses had a serpent on a pole that was the antidote for snake bites for Israel...which when they looked upon it, they lived. Moses's rod, when held high meant victory against their enemies. When it was thrown to the ground, meant victory. Jesus Christ on the cross is our antidote to serpents in our garden...Truth high and lifted up...
Amen, May Jesus Christ be with us all.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
but also note that the dream saw you being caught when you couldn't go on.
In our own effort, we can get worn out trying to keep away from evil. And then, in your dream, you stop to kick the snakes. But then you wake up.

I consider that it is not enough to kick Satan and his nonsense around, in only or mainly self defense, but we need to wake up to Jesus and His completely different reality, of His love.

Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

Joseph.K

Dec 11, 2017
Nairobi
✟15,320.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In our own effort, we can get worn out trying to keep away from evil. And then, in your dream, you stop to kick the snakes. But then you wake up.

I consider that it is not enough to kick Satan and his nonsense around, in only or mainly self defense, but we need to wake up to Jesus and His completely different reality, of His love.

That is true cause:
12 For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual [hosts] of wickedness in the heavenly [places].

Thanks for your support.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
P.S one of the snakes was huge and yellowish and it had sort of a human face. Male to be precise.
On the part on being caught, it wasnt really being caught, it was like, i wanted to stop running and protect my sister and I.

If you sensed the need to protect your sister, look for a man who raises insecurities in both of you. This may be something going on at present or something that will happen in the future. But the color yellow is generally associated with insecurities, so you will need to stop running from them, face your fears, and pray through faith that they are under your feet.

Without any more details on your personal life, that's all I can give you.

Upvote 0