• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Dream just like in Shazam movie

Discussion in 'The Junk Drawer' started by timewerx, Jul 22, 2019.

1. timewerx

timewerx the village i--o--t--

+4,137
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    SPOILER ALERT!!! (leave this thread if you haven't watched the movie yet!)

I just watched the movie Shazam. Would have been just another dream except...

2 years ago, I had about the same exact dream. I found myself in this really old place like 2,000 year old place and no I didn't meet a wizard, I met Christ instead :eek:

There He offered me to follow Him and He will teach me the mysteries of the Kingdom and the powers there in.

However, I turned down His offer and gave my reasons. I thought he'd be dissappointed but surprised to see Him giving me a big smile.

The place is just like in the movie, it was built out of blocks of dark colored stone that seemed primitively worked.

And I think Christ is testing me. In the movie, the wizard is also testing candidates. The test is to resist temptation of possessing great power.

In the end, Christ told me in the dream, that I would figure it out eventually. The answer is already within me. In the movie, the wizard told the champion, the true power lies in his heart. The sueper villain would try to stop the champion before he figures out his true power that would defeat the super villain.

I did notice couple of years ago, of me possessing a unique supernatural gift and furthermore, I realize, it runs in the family from the side of my father. But it was never realized and used to its full potential.

Ironically, the Foster family in the movie, the "prayer" they make before taking their meals, I've been doing the same prayer for the last several years. Coincidence?? I actually learned that "prayer" or giving thanks straight from the Bible.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?