1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Dream about politics in the USA.

Discussion in 'Spiritual Gifts' started by Jesse Dornfeld, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Jesse Dornfeld

Jesse Dornfeld Slave to Christ Supporter

+609
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    US-Others
    I had a dream last night that I remembered. That is odd as I usually have zero recollection of my dreams. The details of this dream are incredibly vague and I don't have it all fleshed out.

First I saw that the country was super divided, which is true to reality indeed. As such, people were getting sick of the fighting between left and right. Then I sensed this giant movement to vote third party rather than for Democrats or Republicans. For some reason, this was a very frightening experience for me as it meant so much was changing and not in a good way. Then I imagined a woman like Jezebel running for president who was running for the Green Party which was called the green wave. She was leading by a huge margin when they were counting the votes. If I had to guess, she had about 60-70% of the votes and the Dems and Reps were holding around 30%.

I don't know if this dream means anything at all. I am not saying this is a prophetic dream or anything, but I do find it quite interesting because it seems so far removed from what is happening today. Pretty much nobody votes for third-party for one, and so to have a third-party wave is pretty much unthinkable at this stage.

Anyways, just found the dream interesting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. timothyu

timothyu Well-Known Member

+7,060
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Corporatism will see to it that whoever is most beneficial to their global government will come to power to represent them... so anything is possible. When the love is removed from a nation as you are seeing, it is not much of a leap to imagine people turning to a saviour of any kind.

3. justjared

justjared New Member

+1
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    This generation wants political theater, not a leader. They also want to feel good about themselves while not doing anything to proactively improve. The chronic and pervasive itching ears syndrome is bigger than Covid ever hoped to be.

I don’t think your dream is off base. I think it’s a wait and see thing. And pray obviously but nowadays I’m just too defeated to do it, look around you, justice just isn’t being served. Where is God? I say that now, I’ll laugh in a couple years when it gets truly bad.

Losing morale over here. I’d say anything is possible in this twisted, perverted, disgusting demonic culture we are currently living among. Yes I’m bitter. I hate satan and everything he’s doing right now. And the people who bring it on.

4. timothyu

+7,060
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
  5. SavedByGrace3

SavedByGrace3 Whoever calls on the name of Jesus will be saved Supporter

+2,275
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    God puts whoever He wants or needs to be in there.
    Not much use fighting with God.
    If we get a Hilter, it may be because we deserve one. Still have to pray and even vote for the person that you feel is best. Even if it is a write-in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. timothyu

+7,060
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

James 1:27 Pure and undefiled religion before our God and Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

... (nothing there about caring about the corporations that buy the leaders for their gain, not mankind's)

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Discernment is needed. The days of the prophets proclaiming kings is long gone. Hasn't happened since John the B proclaimed Jesus as the final King. Christianity however, went back to the ways of the world instead of the Kingdom when Christianity re-joined the world of man by way of teaming up with the Roman Empire. It hasn't divorced itself from the secular world since.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
  7. Macchiato

Macchiato Well-Known Member Supporter

+742
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Sheesh thats harsh. You think we deserve a hitler?

8. SavedByGrace3

SavedByGrace3 Whoever calls on the name of Jesus will be saved Supporter

+2,275
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    I think an informed nation such as ours would be held to a high standard.
    If we got what we deserved we would be a burned out hole in the ground.