Brisbane
✟10,275.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, I've been having reoccurring dreams about my crush lately.
The latest one was quite significant and long.
My crush lives next door to me.
Anyway, we were having dinner at his place which was so unusual because our families don't really talk. Everyone was talking and he was being pretty shy and not saying much. Suddenly, everyone went inside the house as we were eating outside and it was just the two of us. Awkwardly, we sat there and then I started talking to him and we got along really well. It moved to another scene where we were walking in a crowd of people and I was excitedly telling my friend about something and she wasn't the really paying attention and I got upset. But then he gestured towards me as if to say "it's alright I'm listening to you" in a caring manner. Would love some biblical advice on this.

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Aimee17, good to see you here again kid. Nothing wrong with dreaming. Just don't get carried away by them. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything with prayer, petition and thanksgiving, present your requests to God and the peace of God that passes all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus our Lord." Befriend the kid, and stay in prayer. God will bless your love in His own good time. God bless :).

Reactions: Louie Hoang
Upvote 0