Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
In a way, I hope we dont get another transformation for a minute. One thing i miss is the true accomplishment and awe of the ssj. That's another reason why i'm glad to see Gohan's resurgence.

I agree-i dont know what's goona happen-but i got a feeling someone super strong is on the horizon.....maybe stronger than Zeno..... :0

I really do think Daishinkan is the strongest of all: Zen-Oh is the ultimate god of destruction avatar, and Daishinkan is the ultimate angel. He is there to "babysit" Zen-Oh, just like Whis and Vado do Beerus and Champa. Remember when Goku brought Zen-Oh from Trunk's realm, he existed, and then existed in "our" timeline beside "our" Zen-Oh sama - but there was no copy Daishinkan! He even laughed when Goku called Zen-Oh Sama "Zen-Chan," and supreme kai passed out. A lot of theorists think this is proof Daishinkan is a/the "prime," and more powerful than Zen-Oh sama. Also, in the manga, Daishinkan is the the strongest fighter in the multiverse. I think it is sufficient to see the relationship in the canon between Zen-Oh, and Daishinkan.

Daishinkan appears to be (to us jaded, cynical humans,) a manipulator. One online theory is that Daishinkan has a similar epiphany as Zamasu, and that he realizes "mortals" rival the gods, and so he must destroy them to balance power. It was also mentioned that the rules of the tournament is to handicap "godly" members - so that their universe (and those most powerful fighters) go out by "clutch," or luck. For example, Hit(to) cannot use his full potential; he is an assassin, and his killing techniques would own Jiren.

It is all interesting, considering Super takes place after the Buu Saga, and before the next world martial arts tournament (in Z.) So, we know Universe 7 survives...

• Agree
Reactions: zay
Upvote 0

zay

praise Him for your testimony!
Sep 12, 2004
NC
✟13,407.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All great observations. I dont doubt that universe 7 will survive. And your theory of Daishinkan is interesting, esp with Frieza's comment that he'll get Zen-o to serve him. I hope Frieza sticks around. He hasnt changed but he still surprises.

It's going to be fun to see this link to Uub-but im not in a hurry to see Super end. I also want to see everyone develop, i.e. Gohan embrace his warrior side and Vegeta's continued growth.

Unless.......we get a true AT gt.....but thsts another topic lol...i get back on topic

• Agree
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
All great observations. I dont doubt that universe 7 will survive. And your theory of Daishinkan is interesting, esp with Frieza's comment that he'll get Zen-o to serve him. I hope Frieza sticks around. He hasnt changed but he still surprises.

It's going to be fun to see this link to Uub-but im not in a hurry to see Super end. I also want to see everyone develop, i.e. Gohan embrace his warrior side and Vegeta's continued growth.

Unless.......we get a true AT gt.....but thsts another topic lol...i get back on topic

I think Toriyama is going to re-do GT his way. So, we may see the Angel saga, for example, bleed into GT territory and rewrite it. Instead of the series being about killing the 7 black star dragons, it could be about fighting the angels up to Daishinkan and/or Zen-oh.

Maybe it will be revealed one of the universes that were destroyed was the GT universe. He could make this work for a very long time if he wants to. I wouldnt mind seeing Trunks and Mai again.

• Agree
Upvote 0

zay

Sep 12, 2004
NC
✟13,407.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think Toriyama is going to re-do GT his way. So, we may see the Angel saga, for example, bleed into GT territory and rewrite it. Instead of the series being about killing the 7 black star dragons, it could be about fighting the angels up to Daishinkan and/or Zen-oh.

Maybe it will be revealed one of the universes that were destroyed was the GT universe. He could make this work for a very long time if he wants to.

All the above would be certified bosshogg! Now that you mention Trunks, that situation offered up a big skiddadle with him going blue too. But i still think that arc was superb. That was the first time in a country mile that we've seen Goku ornery.

It'd be neat to see Trunks' lineage from the future. A true At Gt would be awesome-you could tell the difference from when he wasnt involved and became more involved towards the end.

As you've hinted, Daiko is holding back-i waana see what he's got, too.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
All the above would be certified bosshogg! Now that you mention Trunks, that situation offered up a big skiddadle with him going blue too. But i still think that arc was superb. That was the first time in a country mile that we've seen Goku ornery.

I thought it was RIDICULOUS that after all of that - Super Saiyan Rage, spirit bomb absorption, father son galic gun - Zamasu still took over the universe. I would have liked to see Trunks in this tournament, but oh well maybe we he will revisit our time offering HELP, with his home time at peace - and be masters a powerup. In the Manga, Trunks actually trains to become a supreme kai.

It'd be neat to see Trunks' lineage from the future. A true At Gt would be awesome-you could tell the difference from when he wasnt involved and became more involved towards the end.

As you've hinted, Daiko is holding back-i waana see what he's got, too.

I think Grand Priest is going to take over Zen-Oh position and declare all angels the true gods. I feel it but I could be wrong. The song lyrics for the beginning talk about how the singer has devils dressed as angels, and angels dressed as devils surrounding him. So he says oh well, and BREAKS HIS LIMIT. Limit breaker Goku is set to be the next "thing," while I am still rooting for Vegeta to bring out Red/Blue swap.

Upvote 0

zay

Sep 12, 2004
NC
✟13,407.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm a smidge behind. I saw 101 over the weekend and i get the feeling bizzness is picking up. Ive heard rumblings of limit breaker and i think it offers interesting possibilities....

What if Gohan truly taps into his power without any form of ssj....

What if Goku HAS to use limit breaker to have any way to keep up....what would be the implications or costs of using that form....future trunks return to "heal" Goku again.....?

What if Vegeta continues to ascend w/ssj blue, keeping that line of transformation(s) going.....

All while daiko is having his fun....and where has cell been hiding.....

• Agree
Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm a smidge behind. I saw 101 over the weekend and i get the feeling bizzness is picking up. Ive heard rumblings of limit breaker and i think it offers interesting possibilities....

What if Gohan truly taps into his power without any form of ssj....

Gohan (and, half-saiyans in general) seems to have the most potential. Ultimate Gohan is like SSG - raw power without the drain. He can go Ultimate SSJ, but it would be like blue: terribly draining, and only useful for a short time.

I can see Gohan getting something similar to Trunk's SSJ Rage.

What if Goku HAS to use limit breaker to have any way to keep up....what would be the implications or costs of using that form....future trunks return to "heal" Goku again.....?

That is interesting to think about... that Goku MUST break his limit to survive, or save someone (or... a universe?!) There are rumblings that we won't get to the end of the tournament: that Daishinkan and the angels will interrupt things and create a new arc.

I hope future trunks comes back, but Toriyama is incredibly forgetful and mean to Vegeta, and his offspring.

What if Vegeta continues to ascend w/ssj blue, keeping that line of transformation(s) going.....

All while daiko is having his fun....and where has cell been hiding.....

In the Manga, the genius Vegeta learns how to switch between red and blue for maximum power and stamina conservation.

He did spend like 10 hours or so in the hyperbolic time chamber - about half a year. So, he has powered up, and is definitely going to show it like with Black. I think he will defeat Hitto, and possibly Toppo, but Toriyama won't ever give Vegeta the glory. He will be kicked out, or (my hope) the "angelic interruption" happens before he is eliminated.

Daishinkan is an enigma. At times, he seems holy, and other times he seems diabolical.

It would be interesting if he planned to get back at Zen-Oh for making his six children inert in the destroyed universes - maybe they are planning a COMPLETE takeover.

Though, if WHIS can't even touch Daishinkan's feet, what hope do Vegeta, Goku or even Beerus have?

Nice theories?

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh, and let's not sleep on Android 18 and 17. Android 17 kicked major tail last episode. I especially like how he blasted the Sailor Moon noobs of U2 during transformation: he is the only one that is actually doing the right thing. Vegeta should have blasted them, and I think Jiren was about to. It is a survival, not a show!

Cleopatra/Heles has some nerve starting from the ABSOLUTE BEGINNING of that darned ritual!

Upvote 0

Gluttonous Winebibber

May 7, 2017
Sterling Heights
✟22,433.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hes (Goku) still the go-getter with a strong moral compass that i've liked over the years. Just different scenery (much better looking I might add!). To answer your question: I think that Goku will get to the top no matter how it plays out ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums