Dr Robert Malone and cardiologist Dr Peter McCullough are the latest to be reinstated to Twitter

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
No actual vaccine requires repeated boosters in a year or two.
This is trivially incorrect. I get the feeling your research is at the university of the internet. As such I dismiss your opinion as uninformed and reactionary.

Good day.

Upvote 0

Richard.20.12

Dec 13, 2020
Vancouver
✟39,189.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It feels like you drift toward these guys as having bad information … maybe I am wrong

Anyhow…. I do agree that they never should have been banned because I believe people are smart enough to deicide for themselves ...obviously the Government feels differently.

If I have a question about something ….. I like to go to an informed source ….

When I have internet problems …I Contact Al Gore who invented the internet.

If I want to speak gibberish …, I have a couple of options, for either a “word salad” or “c’mon man” both of whom are prolific in their respective field.

But…. if I wanted information regarding vaccines, I would desire a source that was not profiting from the control and distribution…. Somebody with some knowledge ….and Dr. Malone who is touted to be the inventor of mRNA vaccine, or at the very least one of the key persons critical in the research thereof …. would have been a valuable asset to many who were looking for answers.

As you know….. if you control the narrative, you control what people think …. which was the intended purpose of all the bans. Allowing people to make decision based on the free flow of information is an underline factor of the first amendment …controlling the information to dictate policy or mandates is not only wrong, it has no end ….. as Lord Acton stated “Absolute power corrupts absolutely” and controlling the narrative for whatever purpose gives you the absolute power…..we need only look at China.

I never had a problem with those who desired to be vaxed …But hopefully none of those people who took the vax due to insufficient information suffered any debilitating side effects associated with the vaccine.
What I find odd is of the millions of doctors on the planet are these and a few others really the only ones not supportive of the vaccine? Whenever I read stuff on this by anti-vaxxers the writing is such fluff. I went to the CDC and WHO websites and looked at the ingredients and decided that as I live alone, don't work around others, don't have to socialize indoors, I would delay getting it. So far so good. I had a strange flu and fasted for a week and recovered 100%. I suspect it was Covid but I'll never know. It wasn't like any flu I've ever had before and we've all had the flu many times. The problem is people don't understand or use fasting when they get sick. Its vital to cease eating when you are ill! This allows your body to devote all its possible resources towards fighting the infection. Food digestion takes up a lot of resources. After eating a large meal do you feel like exercising? I think not. That's an example. Its all about resources. How many times was fasting used in the Bible? A lot! Another problem is rampant antibiotic use. These weaken us hugely and it takes significant time for our gut bacteria to recover as it gets wiped out with antibiotics. Resist antibiotics as much as you possibly can. Sure they are needed in some very extreme cases but often they are dispensed because its simply easier for the doctor.

Upvote 0

Richard.20.12

Dec 13, 2020
Vancouver
✟39,189.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is no question in my mind that this virus is an act of war. We fight different kinds of war nowadays. We may not know all the details but we do know the basic facts. The Bible makes it VERY clear that there is going to be pestilence. So this should be no surprise for us.

Luke 21: 10,11
"Then He told them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven".
Are you living on Earth? I'm amazed at how people string together bits of info to get what they want.

Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟121,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
What I find odd is of the millions of doctors on the planet are these and a few others really the only ones not supportive of the vaccine? Whenever I read stuff on this by anti-vaxxers the writing is such fluff. I went to the CDC and WHO websites and looked at the ingredients and decided that as I live alone, don't work around others, don't have to socialize indoors, I would delay getting it. So far so good. I had a strange flu and fasted for a week and recovered 100%. I suspect it was Covid but I'll never know. It wasn't like any flu I've ever had before and we've all had the flu many times. The problem is people don't understand or use fasting when they get sick. Its vital to cease eating when you are ill! This allows your body to devote all its possible resources towards fighting the infection. Food digestion takes up a lot of resources. After eating a large meal do you feel like exercising? I think not. That's an example. Its all about resources. How many times was fasting used in the Bible? A lot! Another problem is rampant antibiotic use. These weaken us hugely and it takes significant time for our gut bacteria to recover as it gets wiped out with antibiotics. Resist antibiotics as much as you possibly can. Sure they are needed in some very extreme cases but often they are dispensed because its simply easier for the doctor.
I don’t know what to tell you …the stats are astounding.... or maybe frightening and disgusting are better words…

Having ties to the medical field I can assure you there are a multitude of medical professionals who are opposed to the vax but cannot or will not speak out due to the risk of loosing their medical license or being fired.

I have no idea what resources are available in Canada, but the last place I would go to is the CDC or WHO. Those and other agencies are in concert pushing the Vax and trying to sequester the truths about the repercussions of/from the vaccine and it’s origins.

I am not anti-vax …. I most certainly am anti-mandate.

If people want the vaccine that is up to them but give them the full information regarding the possible consequences and proven side effects …. to date! Stop with the hospital Remdesivir protocol which is still in effect in the US and provide full disclosure. Let people decide based on the current information without storybook BS from the governments, drug companies, and the alphabet organizations.

I am thankful that you are still a pureblood and I hope you stay that way.

Upvote 0

Richard.20.12

Dec 13, 2020
Vancouver
✟39,189.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
> I don’t know what to tell you …the stats are astounding.... or maybe frightening and disgusting are better words…
Having ties to the medical field I can assure you there are a multitude of medical professionals who are opposed to the vax but cannot or will not speak out due to the risk of loosing their medical license or being fired.

I'd love to see the actual evidence of that. Anti-vaxxers are always short on evidence
> I have no idea what resources are available in Canada, but the last place I would go to is the CDC or WHO.

That was what convinced me to NOT take the vax. Simply because of the ingredients. Just like looking at something in the grocery store. I suppose you have an abject suspicion of anyone in authority. I'm neutral on that. I realize money can bend people's perspectives so I take that into account. Of course I follow the money.

> Those and other agencies are in concert pushing the Vax and trying to sequester the truths about the repercussions of/from the vaccine and it’s origins.

Evidence? Please! Not from discredited sources like these 2 guys.

> I am not anti-vax …. I most certainly am anti-mandate.

I'm actually more of the opposite. There are a lot of idiots out there that would cause a lot of people to die because of their lack of ability to read and discern facts. That's the problem. Its our interaction that causes things to spread.

Now what SHOULD have been done is focus on designing masks to protect the wearer so all elderly people, smokers, diabetics and the obese so they could be protected when they go out. And mandates wouldn't have affected the rest of us nearly as much. Want to get extreme? Deny health coverage to anyone who smokes and is Covid positive. In China far more men died of Covid than women. And there far more smoke. Everywhere around the world there is a clear link between Covid and respiratory issues. And nothing destroys our respiratory system like smoking.

> If people want the vaccine that is up to them but give them the full information regarding the possible consequences and proven side effects …. to date! Stop with the hospital Remdesivir protocol which is still in effect in the US and provide full disclosure. Let people decide based on the current information without storybook BS from the governments, drug companies, and the alphabet organizations.

We're still waiting for your "full information". Let's hear it.

Upvote 0

Richard.20.12

Dec 13, 2020
Vancouver
✟39,189.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don’t know what to tell you …the stats are astounding.... or maybe frightening and disgusting are better words…

I have no idea what resources are available in Canada, but the last place I would go to is the CDC or WHO. Those and other agencies are in concert pushing the Vax and trying to sequester the truths about the repercussions of/from the vaccine and it’s origins.

I am not anti-vax …. I most certainly am anti-mandate.

If people want the vaccine that is up to them but give them the full information regarding the possible consequences and proven side effects …. to date! Stop with the hospital Remdesivir protocol which is still in effect in the US and provide full disclosure. Let people decide based on the current information without storybook BS from the governments, drug companies, and the alphabet organizations.

I am thankful that you are still a pureblood and I hope you stay that way.

Upvote 0

Richard.20.12

Dec 13, 2020
Vancouver
✟39,189.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
> I don’t know what to tell you …the stats are astounding.... or maybe frightening and disgusting are better words…
I'd love to see the actual evidence of that. Anti-vaxxers are always short on evidence and the evidence they typically do put forward is laughable.

> I have no idea what resources are available in Canada, but the last place I would go to is the CDC or WHO.

That was what convinced me to NOT take the vax. Simply because of the ingredients. Just like looking at something in the grocery store. I suppose you have an abject suspicion of anyone in authority. I'm neutral on that. I realize money can bend people's perspectives so I take that into account. Of course I follow the money.

> Those and other agencies are in concert pushing the Vax and trying to sequester the truths about the repercussions of/from the vaccine and it’s origins.

I'm actually more of the opposite. There are a lot of idiots out there that would cause a lot of people to die because of their lack of ability to read and discern facts. That's the problem. Its our interaction that causes things to spread.

Now what SHOULD have been done is focus on designing masks to protect the wearer so all elderly people, smokers, diabetics and the obese so they could be protected when they go out. And mandates wouldn't have affected the rest of us nearly as much. Want to get extreme? Deny health coverage to anyone who smokes and is Covid positive. In China far more men died of Covid than women. And there far more smoke. Everywhere around the world there is a clear link between Covid and respiratory issues. And nothing destroys our respiratory system like smoking.

> If people want the vaccine that is up to them but give them the full information regarding the possible consequences and proven side effects …. to date! Stop with the hospital Remdesivir protocol which is still in effect in the US and provide full disclosure. Let people decide based on the current information without storybook BS from the governments, drug companies, and the alphabet organizations.

Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟121,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution

I'd love to see the actual evidence of that. Anti-vaxxers are always short on evidence

While I appreciate the call for evidence, I am not going to waste my time. Nothing personal …. you need to do your own due diligence. By the same token I could ask you to prove to me the masks, social distancing, lock-downs, Remdesivir, and vaccines were effective or even more effective than natural immunity ….you can’t …nor would I ask you to.

My post were rendering my opinion based on the information I have gleaned and the contacts I have in the medical profession, scientific community and some other places over the last few years ….just as your opinions are based on whatever information you have determined.

None of what I learned regarding the vax mandates (or any other mandates) influenced my behavior, lifestyle or decisions. It only opened my eyes to some new things and confirmed other things that I suspected. But my decision on "Trusting God" was made mid-year 2020….I refuse to be motivated by the fear that man generates.

Follow the $$ is a great way of determining motivation, although there are so many tentacles to that… Pfizer alone has made over 100 billion from this.

Upvote 0

Richard.20.12

Dec 13, 2020
Vancouver
✟39,189.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
> While I appreciate the call for evidence, I am not going to waste my time. Nothing personal …. you need to do your own due diligence.

That's what conspiracists ALWAYS say because they realize their sources are poor, unsubstantiated and full of errors. I've asked for evidence countless times and I always get the same response. Not once has anyone offered anything of substance, anything verifiable, anything remotely intelligent. So I conclude that this group are people that are easily persuaded by little data and string together bits of evidence to fabricate a result they want. But hey, prove me wrong with some actual substantive evidence. Not Rumble and TrueNews links where they also post about our flat Earth, faked lunar landings and every imaginable conspiracy known to man. Sure mainstream news isn't perfect. Sure we should get evidence from different sources. So that's exactly what I'm asking for now.

> By the same token I could ask you to prove to me the masks, social distancing, lock-downs, Remdesivir, and vaccines were effective or even more effective than natural immunity ….you can’t …nor would I ask you to.

The data that MILLIONS of doctors worldwide rely on proves it. I'll take millions of opinions over 2 discredited doctors anytime. Masks have been worn in hospitals for many, many years. Long before Covid. Why? Because they protect others from infected people. So the infected or possibly infected people wear the mask. That's why a surgeon wears a mask when operating and everything is open vulnerable to infection. Now if a mask has the right filter it can protect against Covid and this has been demonstrated countless times. All over the world when mandates have been lifted Covid rates go up. But of course you probably not believe that data is accurate, you probably don't even believe the Covid virus actually exists. Many anti-vaxxers don't.

> My post were rendering my opinion based on the information I have gleaned and the contacts I have in the medical profession, scientific community and some other places over the last few years ….just as your opinions are based on whatever information you have determined.

But curiously you can give not a shred of information about the sources of this powerful info you have "gleaned". Just like all the other anti-vaxxers.

> None of what I learned regarding the vax mandates (or any other mandates) influenced my behavior, lifestyle or decisions. It only opened my eyes to some new things and confirmed other things that I suspected.

Sir, that is merely confirmation bias. You see, you're looking for evidence you want to be true. You want a result then look for data to match your want. That is not the way to learn about something.

> But my decision on "Trusting God" was made mid-year 2020….I refuse to be motivated by the fear that man generates.

God gives us common sense. You're not using yours.

> Follow the $$ is a great way of determining motivation, although there are so many tentacles to that… Pfizer alone has made over 100 billion from this.

Here are the actual figures of Pfizer revenue from Macrotrends.net. Note revenue is not profit. They were already enormous in 2019 before Covid entered the picture.

Pfizer revenue for the quarter ending September 30, 2022 was $22.638B, a 5.81% decline year-over-year.
Pfizer revenue for the twelve months ending September 30, 2022 was $99.879B, a 45.01% increase year-over-year.
Pfizer annual revenue for 2021 was $81.288B, a 95.16% increase from 2020.
Pfizer annual revenue for 2020 was $41.651B, a 1.82% increase from 2019.
Pfizer annual revenue for 2019 was $40.905B, a 0.2% increase from 2018.

Net revenue or profit:

Pfizer net income for the quarter ending September 30, 2022 was $8.608B, a 5.67% increase year-over-year.
Pfizer net income for the twelve months ending September 30, 2022 was $29.771B, a 53.21% increase year-over-year.
Pfizer annual net income for 2021 was $21.979B, a 139.97% increase from 2020.
Pfizer annual net income for 2020 was $9.159B, a 42.85% decline from 2019.
Pfizer annual net income for 2019 was $16.026B, a 43.69% increase from 2018.

Upvote 0