Dr. Grant Jeffrey stated thousands of people resurrected three days Jesus in tomb!!!!

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Dr. Grant Jeffrey states that there were stories from the first century of hundreds if not thousands of people who were resurrected.....and appeared to people......after being resurrected during the three days that Rabbi Jesus/ Yeshua went to the realm of the dead....while his body was dead!!!!!

Grant Jeffrey - Resurrection Bodies 2 of 3 - YouTube

Resurrection bodies 2 and 3, Dr. Grant Jeffrey

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I personally was impressed by the description of the spirit body as given by near death experiencer Dr. Richard Eby:

.near-death.com/forum/nde/000/91.html

4. A Detailed Description of Dr. Eby's NDE Spirit Body

Suddenly, as the risen Lord paused in his explanation of future glories in a righteous universe, I realized that the new body I had in this paradise had not once signaled its presence to my mind. I had been oblivious of its existence while Jesus was talking. And yet it was "me", and vitally alive. This raised another question.

These events in paradise had occurred with such lightning-like speed that I had not inspected my totally comfortable new body. It was unbelievable, as was everything else up there!

I was recognizable as "me." My shape, size, and appearance would indicate that I had been changed suddenly into an unmarred, unscarred, weightless "me." This was Dick Eby in some new form! My amazement grew with each part that I inspected. Never had I seen anything like it. Was I "in" a new body, or was I "the" new body? I could not tell."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I remember Dr. Eby, he had a wonderful testimony of his experience.
Do you know if he is still alive?

I am fairly certain that he passed on to be with the Lord in 2002!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
God is the Creator, I dont think anyone can guess how it all works...

So true.......I think that when we will have studied and looked the plans and works of God over for ten thousands years........we will only be beginning to understand how the mind of God really works!!!!!!

In the wrath of God.....there is an amazing sense of humour!!!!!???? I find that if I get really angry at somebody for something that they have done to me.....if I will think and pray and ask to be shown incidents in which I did something similar toward somebody else.......or toward God........sure enough.......what most annoys me in others........I am usually guilty of myself......at least to a significant degree!!!!!!!!!????

Upvote 0

KNOWLEDGE BOMB

Jun 6, 2013
The suncoast
✟818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I personally was impressed by the description of the spirit body as given by near death experiencer Dr. Richard Eby

Only problem with this is it can't be true because it goes against scripture!

1. After Christ had died and was ressurected Paul tells us that King David has Not risen to Heaven.... (Acts 2:34) it shows this happening While Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father as He does today! So david's flesh has hope because his soul won't be left in Hell because Jesus wasn't left there either (2:26-32)

2. Paul tells believers to Wait with Them (2thes 1:7) until Jesus is revealed from heaven.
Since Jesus has Not been revealed from heaven - Paul still waits

Both verses clearly show that we wait until Jesus is revealed from heaven....

That happens at Rev 6:11-17

And this man most certainly did Not go to heaven..... Did not see heaven or get a spiritual body or see or have a visit from Jesus....

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

1. After Christ had died and was ressurected Paul tells us that King David has Not risen to Heaven.... (Acts 2:34) it shows this happening While Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father as He does today! So david's flesh has hope because his soul won't be left in Hell because Jesus wasn't left there either (2:26-32)

Define heaven!!!!!

Bosonic String Theory indicates 26 dimensions of space - time!

During his near death experience Dr. George Ritchie was shown four dimensions that correspond very well with many scriptures. The heaven that King DAvid did not go to by the time of the writing of the Christian Bible is perhaps a higher level of space - time - energy that Messiah Jesus - Yeshua.....did go into after his resurrection??!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

2. Paul tells believers to Wait with Them (2thes 1:7) until Jesus is revealed from heaven.
Since Jesus has Not been revealed from heaven - Paul still waits

Both verses clearly show that we wait until Jesus is revealed from heaven....

That happens at Rev 6:11-17

And this man most certainly did Not go to heaven..... Did not see heaven or get a spiritual body or see or have a visit from Jesus....

This is certainly a good question.........Pastor Rick Joyner was given an amazing visionary dream in 1995 of what heaven is like. After reading it..........we could ask ourselves why don't these amazingly powerful former Christians come down to the earth right now......this very minute and end all injustice and suffering on earth?????!!!!

I honestly don't know the answer to that for certain.....but part of the answer is that people are being led to salvation in such a way that the Judgment Seat of Christ area of heaven that Pastor Rick saw is being filled with more people......Also....coming to God out of such deception and darkness as exists right now........gives us a depth of experience and empathy and compassion....that in a sense increases our ability to work for God for all of eternity in the future.......

Scroll down to the section entitled The Judgment Seat of Christ about 2/3 of the way down the page......this is brilliantly written.....in my opinion.....inspired!!!!!!

The Hordes of Hell are Marching

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thanks Dennis, I have often wondered about Dr. Eby
When Paul had a vision of the third heaven it must have been so awesome.
I liked that thought in post#6, so true, when we really ask to be shown something it can surprise us how God works.

A few years ago I read an explanation for the third heaven that amazed me for its simplicity and brilliance.

The first heaven was the heaven that Adam and Eve experienced before they fell.

The second heaven is the heaven that we can make it into during the reign of evil over the earth.

The third heaven, on one level, is the heaven being built for the bride of Messiah since the sacrifice of Messiah Jesus - Yeshua for all of us.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
He looks sort of like Alex Trebek.

Yes.....he sure does.....I love how he qualified his statements in any of the books he wrote. He made it clear that he was speculating when he put forth theories. Messiah Jesus - Yeshua spoke with authority.....and I know of pastors who attempted to mimic the style of speaking with authority.....the problem is that Rabbi Jesus - Yeshua even while human........knew about mysteries and could speak with authority whereas we Christians at this time......we have little choice but to refer to theories, schools of thought and out best guess....even on what could be considered rather the rather simple meaning of scriptures.

It is almost impossible to compare the situation that the first century church was in with our situation. Unless the circumstance within which statements are made is considered.......we will not be able to understand fully what the author is getting at!!!!?? (Or not trying to say)!!!???

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thanks for that web site. I read a little on it and will return later for more about the
Hordes of hell. Interesting.

Thank you Norah!

You will love it... I read several pages to my 11 year old daughter last weekend!!!!

Upvote 0

KNOWLEDGE BOMB

Jun 6, 2013
The suncoast
✟818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Define heaven!!!!!

Bosonic String Theory indicates 26 dimensions of space - time!

During his near death experience Dr. George Ritchie was shown four dimensions that correspond very well with many scriptures. The heaven that King DAvid did not go to by the time of the writing of the Christian Bible is perhaps a higher level of space - time - energy that Messiah Jesus - Yeshua.....did go into after his resurrection??!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience

Oh well I go by KJV scripture so can't help you outside of that when your somewhere else all together....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Oh well I go by KJV scripture so can't help you outside of that when your somewhere else all together....

Are you sure?

BLB - 2Co 12: Paul's Epistle - 2 Corinthians 12 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)
"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)

How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter." (II Corinthians 12:2-4)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thanks Dennis, I have often wondered about Dr. Eby
When Paul had a vision of the third heaven it must have been so awesome.
I liked that thought in post#6, so true, when we really ask to be shown something it can surprise us how God works.

Yes….. over these past 24 years… since I began to pray with a much increased level of boldness…… Messiah Yeshua - Jesus has corrected me….. and showed me my errors with an increased level of clarity and power.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7857100/
Finally am beginning to understand what Howard Storm meant about sins and mistakes!

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
(Mat 27:51) And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
(Mat 27:52) And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

(Mat 27:53) And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
(Mat 27:51) And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
(Mat 27:52) And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

(Mat 27:53) And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Exactly….. which would sure help to explain:

Acts 2:41
"Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls."

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Exactly….. which would sure help to explain:

Acts 2:41
"Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls."

What I meant to point out was that it clearly states that these resurrections occurred AFTER Christ's resurrection---not while He was dead.

Upvote 0