Dr. Deborah Birx Advises People Who Live with High-Risk Individuals to Wear Face Masks at Home

Johnboy60

Looking For Interesting News.
Dec 28, 2003
Tennessee
✟306,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I take care of a person that has Bipolar and doesn't worry about wearing mask's out in public and I have a fear they will get it and bring it back home.

As new coronavirus cases continue to surge in the United States, White House coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx has advised that it may be time to consider wearing face masks while at home.

While the CDC is projecting that new COVID-19 deaths in America could rise by 19,000 in the next 20 days, Birx issued a strong warning about the new “widespread” phase of infection.

Dr. Deborah Birx Advises People Who Live with High-Risk Individuals to Wear Face Masks at Home

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Halbhh

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,077.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The concern is that some that contract covid 19 outside the home will bring it home to family or household members -- or in time their close circle of friends or extended family outside the one household -- and infect some that have serious underlying health conditions. (including even just being significantly overweight!)

Consider the most serious health conditions that make a person much more vulnerable to dying of this coronavirus (covid 19). In the list of highest risk conditions below I underline one that is very common in America --

"People of any age with the following conditions are at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19:
[obesity underlined because it is very common in America]

... Based on what we know at this time, people with the following conditions might be at an increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19:

Want to see the evidence behind these lists?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html

Upvote 0