Not open for further replies.

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I can't believe that I am going to give a halfhearted defense of Trump. As we know Trump is not very good with numbers. When he made that claim the Dow was at a bit over 13,000. Today it is a skosh over 27,000. Percentage wise our drops were half of what a thousand point drop would be when he made that statement. An intelligent person would have stated a percentage drop, not a number drop. In 30 or 40 years a thousand point drop will be just a bad day.

Besides, Trump has already been impeached. Sadly it does not appear to have done much good.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Slacker Obama took two days to do it.

I can't believe that I am going to give a halfhearted defense of Trump. As we know Trump is not very good with numbers. When he made that claim the Dow was at a bit over 13,000. Today it is a skosh over 27,000. Percentage wise our drops were half of what a thousand point drop would be when he made that statement. An intelligent person would have stated a percentage drop, not a number drop. In 30 or 40 years a thousand point drop will be just a bad day.

Besides, Trump has already been impeached. Sadly it does not appear to have done much good.

I think trump over sanders is a win win for markets. But here is my chart of current market conditions.....enjoy:
SP500 forcast.png

(click to enlarge)​

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I made another thread revealing that current money printing puts us at a 16 year life span for the economy, if sanders wins, we are looking at maybe 1 presidency before bankruptsy, especially on the heals of recession like this. If sanders wins, it will be like God is punishing america. So for that reason I am not completely putting it out of my mind.

Bond Interest payments.png

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I made another thread revealing that current money printing puts us at a 16 year life span for the economy, if sanders wins, we are looking at maybe 1 presidency before bankruptsy, especially on the heals of recession like this. If sanders wins, it will be like God is punishing america. So for that reason I am not completely putting it out of my mind.

View attachment 272460
The deficit has grown worse with Trump, when it should have been getting better. Early in Obama's presidency the deficit was massive as part of our recovery policy. As the economy improved it went down under his guidance. With Trump and his policies the deficit is now higher than at any time in Obama's second tern:

U.S. budget deficit reaches higher level under Trump than at any point in Obama's second term

if bankruptcy scares you vote Sanders.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
So you can conquer your fear of it sooner?
Sanders appears to be more fiscally conservative than Trump is. Trump has no excuse for his wild spending. I am fiscally conservative which is one more reason that I can no longer support thr Republicans.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The deficit has grown worse with Trump, when it should have been getting better. Early in Obama's presidency the deficit was massive as part of our recovery policy. As the economy improved it went down under his guidance. With Trump and his policies the deficit is now higher than at any time in Obama's second tern:

U.S. budget deficit reaches higher level under Trump than at any point in Obama's second term

if bankruptcy scares you vote Sanders.
so if you have a credit card and you consistently charge on it, of course the last person to charge on it, will have the greatest deficit. That is basic math. But free college, would put us WAY into debt. Instead of 16 years to the end, we are looking at 4-5 years.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
so if you have a credit card and you consistently charge on it, of course the last person to charge on it, will have the greatest deficit. That is basic math. But free college, would put us WAY into debt. Instead of 16 years to the end, we are looking at 4-5 years.
You are conflating the deficit with the debt. If a person always runs a deficit on his credit card his debt will obviously increase every year. But that does not mean the last person to use the card has the highest deficit. In fact if Trump followed through with his promises we would have a record low deficit instead of a non-recession record high.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.