Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I just found out (watching the Beth Hallel Service)

Please join us in praying for the Solomon family who have lost their beloved matriarch, Naomi "Ms Dotti" Solomon. She was a strong woman of God, Rebbitzen Emeritus of Beth Hallel in Atlanta, GA, past president of the MJAA (Messianic Jewish Alliance of America), founder of the MJIF (Messianic Jewish Israel Fund).

We say goodbye to a dedicated Leader and Servant | Jewish Voice Ministries International

Myychael

Site Supporter
Dec 14, 2010
✟79,084.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I just found out (watching the Beth Hallel Service)

Please join us in praying for the Solomon family who have lost their beloved matriarch, Naomi "Ms Dotti" Solomon. She was a strong woman of God, Rebbitzen Emeritus of Beth Hallel in Atlanta, GA, past president of the MJAA (Messianic Jewish Alliance of America), founder of the MJIF (Messianic Jewish Israel Fund).

We say goodbye to a dedicated Leader and Servant | Jewish Voice Ministries International

"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints." Psalm 116:15

2. God deems their death precious because He can now receive them home from all their wanderings. If an earthly father would rejoice to receive his children home after a long absence, and especially an absence fraught with many dangers and perils,--how much more shall God rejoice to receive his children home--as much more, as He loves his children better then they do theirs?

3. God has been at much pains, and great expense to prepare them to come home and be happy in his own mansions. Unless He had been at pains to subdue their temper and cleanse them from all their sins, they could not bear to dwell with Him, and of course He could not dwell with them. His labors therefore have been not only faithful and kind, but wise and indispensable. And who needs be told that it has cost Him much painstaking, and great watchfulness to prepare them so that He could receive them again to Himself? How diligent and often how long-protracted is the process of discipline by which He trains them to let loose their grasp on earthly and sensual, and selfish pleasures, and set their hearts supremely on the living God! If an earthly parent had a prodigal son, of wayward temper and estranged affections--one who should be in no condition to return home and enjoy its society; but the father, aware of the case, should with great care and pains and with much wisdom and love pursue a train of measures to restore him to the spirit of a son, and should at length succeed; then would not the day of his return home be one of special rejoicing? Ye who are parents can appreciate this; and I therefore ask you if that day which should restore to your embrace such a son--a son who had thus wandered, but had been also thus reclaimed, would not be most precious in your eyes? O, that day would be long remembered in your house! Deeply would its remembrance be enshrined in your hearts! Why should it not be at least equally so with God when his children come home at last to Himself?

4. In a very important sense, when God receives his children home, He receives the reward of all his labors in their behalf. We are apt to speak only of our reward, when we allude to the joys of saints in heaven; why should we not also think and speak of God's? Has not He deserved a reward for all his cares and sacrifices and labors? And is it not fit that He should receive it? Is it not reasonable that He should rejoice in his own reward, and furthermore, that we should also rejoice with Him?

Charles Finney i lost Three brothers last year in three weeks I had two i was worried about but both
came to know the Lord a couple years before they went home it made the loss so much bareable i
was able to rest in the promises of our GOD.

I am also a supporter of Israel and my wife and i send money there when we can and we have been so blessed for it indeed the Deserts are blooming :) our Lord is near Maranetha

Upvote 0