Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That's pretty close to what you DID say, but I don't understand it. And what do Protestants have to do with it if your question is about Catholics?
I've dealt with some fellow Protestants who have said terrible things about Roman Catholics on CF. I think that is where the Protestants come into this thread.

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Yes and all His saints and angels working for His Kingdom.
Nonetheless we adore Jesus only, and I am a Saint too by the blood of Jesus. Dead saint won't help us to sanctify ourselves, only god

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nonetheless we adore Jesus only, and I am a Saint too by the blood of Jesus. Dead saint won't help us to sanctify ourselves, only god
Who said otherwise? :rolleyes: You need to learn about the things you are saying are wrong before protesting something you know nothing about. We worship nobody but the Lord. It’s not about needing love here, it’s needing knowledge instead of spreading falsehood and ignorance that turns people away from God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Who said otherwise? :rolleyes: you need to learn about the things you are saying are wrong before protesting something you know nothing about. We worship nobody but the Lord. It’s not about love here, it’s about spreading falsehood.
You said his saints are alive, do you pray to them?

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Is this a phenomenon in Chile? I've never heard this here in the U.S. and it's certainly not something I say.
Most Fundamentalist Protestants claim that Catholics will not be saved and probably a significant minority of Evangelical Protestants probably feel the same way, though at least few of them say so publicly. Almost no Mainline Protestants (Lutherans, Anglicans, Methodists, etc) share such a view. I keep urging Evangelicals who do share this position to look to the late beloved Rev. Billy Graham who accepted Catholics as brothers and sisters in Christ way back in the 1950's!

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Lol! Okay this conversation is over. Soul sleep? Read your Bible.
The Bible I have tells that but you are going now because I don't agree with you in what is the truth. You don't want to hear simply.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Love them so you won't hurt them. Lgbt community needs true love.

I find I am only capable of loving people. I am sorry that I cannot find it in me to love a community but I just do not know how to love in relation to a community. I can and do try to love all I come in contact with but a community just doesn't seem to be human enough to love.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Bible I have tells that but you are going now because I don't agree with you in what is the truth. You don't want to hear simply.
The Bible I read says to dust your sandals and to also avoid useless arguments. Has nothing to do with disagreeing. Has everything to do with not knowing anything the Catholic Church teaches and believes. You started this thread telling everyone to be nice. But no amount of niceness will help you when you are ignorant about something you are saying is wrong. So thanks, for at least proving that.:wave:

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I find I am only capable of loving people. I am sorry that I cannot find it in me to love a community but I just do not know how to love in relation to a community. I can and do try to love all I come in contact with but a community just doesn't seem to be human enough to love.
I didn't understand

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.