USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Many Protestants are rough with them, saying them they are going to hell.

Is this a phenomenon in Chile? I've never heard this here in the U.S. and it's certainly not something I say.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Love them so you won't hurt them. Lgbt community needs true love.
How do we show people true love and at the same time ignore gross sin in their life that needs to be repented of? I think you might be wise to study what scripture really means by love, it isn't mere warm fuzzy feelings and emotions.

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Is this a phenomenon in Chile? I've never heard this here in the U.S. and it's certainly not something I say.
US is not different from any other country, listen to the preachers on YouTube from all around the world

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
How do we show people true love and at the same time ignore gross sin in their life that needs to be repented of? I think you might be wise to study what scripture really means by love, it isn't mere warm fuzzy feelings and emotions.
Buy say it kindly

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
US is not different from any other country, listen to the preachers on YouTube from all around the world

All countries are not identical. Maybe try listening to preachers in real life and not on Youtube?

Upvote 0

Glorytothefather2245

Always Forgive!
Site Supporter
May 26, 2018
Rhode Island
✟239,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My friend the truth hurts sometimes. But we need to stop supporting them just because they feel hurt by the truth. God created a man to be together with a women. Not man with man and women with a women. God never gave us the option to change our gender either. It is also forbidden in the Bible for man to wear women's clothes and vice versa. Look at these pictures below. This is whats happening as people support this craziness to be ok.
The LBGT needs to come to Jesus stop shaking their hands and okaying this just because you don't want to hurt there feelings. Just because you do not support them does not mean we don't love them as a person but they need to wake up to the truth. Same sex marriage should never be legal, neither should be a man dressing up as a women or a man dressing up as a women, drag queening should be illegal to its all in the same category. And Catholicism isn't biblical either, it is impossible for prayers and intercessions to mary because Jesus Christ ascended into heaven while she was still here. The bible also states that there is only one mediator between heaven and man and that is Jesus Christ. That verse completely goes out the window when you try to support mary as having some type of mediatorship. And infant baptism is unbiblical because baptism is an outward public declaration showing your committed to serving the Lord and following Christ, an infant cannot decide out of the womb if they want to follow Jesus.

Read:
1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and humanity, the man Christ Jesus,

Galatians 1:1-8
Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)

2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:

3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,

4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Deuteronomy 22:5
5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.
----------------

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

This passages states that people will want to hear what they want to hear to appeal to there own needs and wants instead of searching for biblical truth and standing on the word of God. Today people search for churches that will support what they believe instead of what the bible truly says because they would rather believe a lie instead of of the truth.

And catholicism is not the only problem, so is jehovah witnesses, and mormonism. In the Protestant denomination there is over 50,000 different church denominations claiming to be the truth. Some have introduced new age into their teachings as well. At the end of the day you truly need to ask yourself if you want to worship God or Satan. Satan disquises himself as the angel of light you won't only find him in occultic teaches it would be to easy to identify him. Satan is known as the one who decieves the whole world. Please do your research!

When you support the LGBT community you are also support this:
dragy2.jpg

dragy.jpg

Watch this:

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I don't disagree that it should be done with kindness and we should look to scripture to determine what is kind rather than worldly American social norms.
See that in the near future we will not be able to say the homosexual is in a bad condition because it will be hate for the world. Gotta use other methods of preaching. We cannot say nothing about catholic cause they feel hurt

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All countries are not identical. Maybe try listening to preachers in real life and not on Youtube?
Do you consider John McArthur a pastor in real life because he has many videos on YouTube, and Hagee, Stanley, etc.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
See that in the near future we will not be able to say the homosexual is in a bad condition because it will be hate for the world. Gotta use other methods of preaching. We cannot say nothing about catholic cause they feel hurt
Most Catholics I know do not feel hurt. They feel sorry for those that are ignorant.

• Agree
Reactions: RoseCrystal
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.