• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Don't know how much longer I could keep my CF pet.

Endearing lil Influenza

Everything begins with "E"
Oct 26, 2003
Australia
Visit site
✟10,887.00
Faith
Christian
I don't know how much longer I could keep my kitty :( ... I'm running low on my blessings... I first had planned that I would be a CF sponser... $5 was not much to pay at all... I do not have my own credit card... but I thought my mum wouldn't mind me using her card as long as I'm the one paying for it...

But my mum freak at the idea of giving credit card details online :( ... I told her paypal is safe... but she's not convinced :( ...

now my only hope is my dad... who got a new job some time ago... maybe he will get a credit card... but I'm not sure if I could convince him to let me borrow his credit card.

for now I'll have to sustain 13 post/day to keep my cat... which is difficult during my depressive days :(

Endearing lil Influenza

Oct 26, 2003
Australia
Visit site
✟10,887.00
Faith
Christian
thanks goliwog:hug:
and WOW!!! I now suddenly have almost 2000 blessings in the bank!!! that's almost twice the amount I ever owned!!!

Thank you imani and searle29678... if I use my blessings wisely... plus my normal posting rate.. I think I can keep my kitty for at least a year... I might be able to afford blessing people with items too... thank you so much!!!

Upvote 0

Endearing lil Influenza

Oct 26, 2003
Australia
Visit site
✟10,887.00
Faith
Christian
Anti Exsistance... when you do need some blessings PM me... thanks for your kindness:hug:

I want to thank you everyone who have donated some blessings... Petunia and everyone... thank you very much... I now have 4000 in my bank...

I think this will be the last message I'm posting in this thread... don't need to reactivate it again :p ... I now have plenty of blessings... thank you all :groupray:

Upvote 0