God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i need help as i dont feel bad for sinning nor do i feel guilty for sinning BUT i dont sin willfully if i sin i ask jesus for forgiveness and try to stop committing it can be saved as i hear yes but hear no im confused
God really loves you and He doesn't want you to sin because sin only hurts us and our relationship with God. God bless you

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟186,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God loves you regardlrss of what you are doing. God is love, all the time. His love for you doesnt depend on you doing good or bad because while we were still sinners Jesus died for us.

Sin does cause a gap to develop between us and our sensitivity to God's Spirit. Just ask him to forgive you and tell him plainly, if you dont help me I cant do anything but mess up. His grace will meet you in even your lowest place

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟72,905.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God loves you regardlrss of what you are doing. God is love, all the time. His love for you doesnt depend on you doing good or bad because while we were still sinners Jesus died for us.

Sin does cause a gap to develop between us and our sensitivity to God's Spirit. Just ask him to forgive you and tell him plainly, if you dont help me I cant do anything but mess up. His grace will meet you in even your lowest place
i have but theres nothing

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,916,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
i dont feel bad nor guilty for sinning BUT i dont sin willfully if i sin i ask Jesus for forgiveness and try to stop committing it...........
Hello Jason, whether you sin willfully or not, you are doing the right thing by confessing, repenting, and asking the Lord to forgive you whenever you sin.

That said, why do you think that you do not feel bad or guilty when you sin? Is this something new with you, or have you never felt any remorse, grief, guilt and/or shame over your sins since becoming a Christian?

Thanks!

--David

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟72,905.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Jason, whether you sin willfully or not, you are doing the right thing by confessing, repenting, and asking the Lord to forgive you whenever you sin.

That said, why do you think that you do not feel bad or guilty when you sin? Is this something new with you, or have you never felt any remorse, grief, guilt and/or shame over your sins since becoming a Christian?

Thanks!

--David
i have once but that was it

Upvote 0

Phil W

Apr 15, 2019
Mesa, Az
✟67,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i need help as i dont feel bad for sinning nor do i feel guilty for sinning BUT i dont sin willfully
if i sin i ask jesus for forgiveness and try to stop committing it can I be saved as i hear yes but hear no im confused
All sin is willful. (James 1:14-15)
If your will is to please God, you will quit committing sin.
It is your choices that offend God that will keep your name OUT of the book of life.
Turn from all sin, and God will then here your prayers, as "God heareth not sinners". (John 9:31)

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟72,905.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All sin is willful. (James 1:14-15)
If your will is to please God, you will quit committing sin.
It is your choices that offend God that will keep your name OUT of the book of life.
Turn from all sin, and God will then here your prayers, as "God heareth not sinners". (John 9:31)
i dont wanna sin i wanna feel guilty but cant and also everyone sins everyday even unknowingly

Upvote 0

Phil W

Apr 15, 2019
Mesa, Az
✟67,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i dont wanna sin i wanna feel guilty but cant and also everyone sins everyday even unknowingly
Not everyone sins, much less every day.
Some folks love God above all else and their neighbor as them selves...everyday.
If you really didn't "want to sin" you would not sin.
Who is in charge in your brain?
You have the final say about everything you do.
Your hands can't act without your brain's consent.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟72,905.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not everyone sins, much less every day.
Some folks love God above all else and their neighbor as them selves...everyday.
If you really didn't "want to sin" you would not sin.
Who is in charge in your brain?
You have the final say about everything you do.
Your hands can't act without your brain's consent.
well i have ocd and its quit hard for me but i still ask for forgiveness and IF I DO SIN I ASK FOR FORGIVENESS

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟78,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
then why do i not feel guilty or bad about it

Maybe you have no sorrow for the price Christ paid for sinners. Christian Faith in the Blood.jpg

Upvote 0

Phil W

Apr 15, 2019
Mesa, Az
✟67,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
well i have ocd and its quit hard for me but i still ask for forgiveness and IF I DO SIN I ASK FOR FORGIVENESS
If you are obsessive and compulsive, why not apply them to the loving of the Savior?

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟78,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

OCD is difficult for people. Maybe that's playing on your emotions. Do you read your Bible every day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟72,905.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OCD is difficult for people. Maybe that's playing on your emotions. Fo you read your Bible every day?
no because i have bad trouble undertanding anything even everyday adult stuff i cant understand but i get help from a guy from evangilist mission church and do u think the ocd is why i dont feel conviction or bad for sin

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟78,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
no because i have bad trouble undertanding anything even everyday adult stuff i cant understand but i get help from a guy from evangilist mission church and do u think the ocd is why i dont feel conviction or bad for sin

I'm not very educated on OCD, but it's possible. The other thing is that the drugs may have caused damage to your mind.

Upvote 0