don't exterminate all the jews in the world now.

saying "exterminate all the jews in the world" shouldn't be allowed on social media.

• no

• don't know

• yes?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In my country there is no such real thing as free speach although they claim it. Death threaths and nazipropaganda I do think is forbidden by law. Your opinion should not intend to physically harm somebody or in some other way threathen another. If You put another in a bad light To make Yourself look good You could get fined for it.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
OK after I read this I'm extremely angered.

The danger for us Jews lies in the whole German people, in Germany as a whole as well as individually. It must be rendered harmless for all time

Collective punishment of the German people even to the very individual to the point of harmless for all time.

While I don't approve of the holocaust I can sort of begin to understand the sentiment. :mad:

I have travelled in Germany, the population, normal people seem to have learned from history. In school no student is allowed to call another any former mocking name that jews were called during nazitime. Would it happen, they can get reported and get a fine. As I heard one is not allowed to be a nazi in Germany, however in Sweden people are not as strict. If someone unknown would call a friend of mine a mocking name because of origin I might rebuke the person if they are not drunk or high and ask them to say they are sorry, if they do not I think it is so serious I might report it. If they are drunk or high they have no idea what they talk and one better get away.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
don't exterminate all the jews in the world now. don't exterminate all the jews in the world now.
why are people on social media being allowed to say "exterminate all the jews in the world now." ? this shouldn't be allowed to happen because it just isn't right.

Nothing in social media is right, almost.
That is the devil's media, not God's.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Nothing in social media is right, almost.
That is the devil's media, not God's.
What you see on social media is mostly up to you. My feed is a great addition to my day, because I've made it that way.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I suppose the Germans learned the lesson the worst kind of way through Hitler and Holocaust and they do not want that to happen again. Other nations might not have learned it that way because the had no Hitler. There were a few Germans that protected jews too and some christian Germans that disappeared never to be seen again, especially in east Germany. Some pastor told me the church had to "go under ground" meaning having secret meetings. Too many churchmembers disappeared from their homes, probably killed by nazis according to the pastor. I personnally do not know if they fled the country or if the nazi got them. But if they had fled the country one would have thought that perhaps their kids would have been found 60 years later.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I suppose the Germans learned the lesson the worst kind of way through Hitler and Holocaust and they do not want that to happen again. Other nations might not have learned it that way because the had no Hitler. There were a few Germans that protected jews too and some christian Germans that disappeared never to be seen again, especially in east Germany. Some pastor told me the church had to "go under ground" meaning having secret meetings. Too many churchmembers disappeared from their homes, probably killed by nazis according to the pastor. I personnally do not know if they fled the country or if the nazi got them. But if they had fled the country one would have thought that perhaps their kids would have been found 60 years later.

Depends which church you're talking about.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Are lots of people being allowed to say that?

I don't think saying that Israel shouldn't exist is the same as saying all jewish people should be killed.
A short list of countries that need to be extermimated might include Iran, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, and more and more California, if states are to be included.

The only Jewish state in the world is not even on a long list of countries that ought to be exterminated.
Why is it that the only Jewish state in the world today is also the only country on the list of countries that need to be exterminated?
Pretty hard in my mind not to connect the dots between anti-Semitism and that list.

Upvote 0

gudz23

Jul 29, 2007
✟19,118.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
As a side note, the thread title makes this thread sound like its about something else entirely.

What ever do you mean? Timing is of utmost importance, and killing all the Jews, obviously isn't fiscally feasible right now. We need to act responsibly, bide our time and choose the time wisely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: naveed
Upvote 0

Paradoxum

Liberty, Equality, Solidarity!
Sep 16, 2011
✟28,188.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
A short list of countries that need to be extermimated might include Iran, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, and more and more California, if states are to be included.

The only Jewish state in the world is not even on a long list of countries that ought to be exterminated.
Why is it that the only Jewish state in the world today is also the only country on the list of countries that need to be exterminated?
Pretty hard in my mind not to connect the dots between anti-Semitism and that list.

North Korea should die, and I'd pretty sure we all agree that.

Israel should now be supported, but it's questioned because it was created by a recent intervention that caused problems.

Iran and Saudi haven't always existed, but they don't seem so artificial. Their people have been there for longer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ethan.jerrum

Jul 8, 2017
London
✟16,184.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
In Relationship
Jews are heretics, they don't follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and therefore we should work towards converting them. They like to twist things, push countries to go to war, promote over sexualisation and degeneracy (abortion, parties, drinking etc.), they have Germany by the balls over this holocaust bull****. We shouldn't exterminate them, only give them a chance to convert to conservative Christianity and to stop promoting Satan's work and if they don't accept this chance then exterminate them / or at least put them in work camps. Also, I voted no, free speech is needed in a intellectual society.

• Haha
Reactions: naveed
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Jews are heretics, they don't follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and therefore we should work towards converting them. They like to twist things, push countries to go to war, promote over sexualisation and degeneracy (abortion, parties, drinking etc.), they have Germany by the balls over this holocaust bull****. We shouldn't exterminate them, only give them a chance to convert to conservative Christianity and to stop promoting Satan's work and if they don't accept this chance then exterminate them / or at least put them in work camps. Also, I voted no, free speech is needed in a intellectual society.

Pulling off a proper Poe requires bit more subtlety.

• Agree
Reactions: bhsmte
Upvote 0