Sep 18, 2010
✟886,048.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
... unless there is no other way to solve the matter. The person that's been insulting and rude etc. may turn around and wanting to appologize. Don't deny people this. Especially as a Christian we are to forgive those that wronged us. Better option is to describe the issue to the person on a PM and telling him or her that you will have to block unless there is no change in behavior.

Christ love,
P

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
How do you block people on here?

Click on the persons "avatar" and select ignore. This keeps the person from seeing your posts. You can also unblock a person that you have blocked at any time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Block people in life or on here?

My ex wife told me never to ever contact her again, So out of respect i have no talked to her in 5 years.

I check up on her online every now and them, but i do not talk to her.

So I understand what your saying.

Upvote 0

zoidar

loves Jesus the Christ! ✝️
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟886,048.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Block people in life or on here?

My ex wife told me never to ever contact her again, So out of respect i have no talked to her in 5 years.

I check up on her online every now and them, but i do not talk to her.

So I understand what your saying.

Even more so in real life.

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Click on the persons "avatar" and select ignore. This keeps the person from seeing your posts.
No it doesn't. Whoever gets added to the Ignore list becomes invisible. But that person can still see your posts. You simply don't see anything from them, unless you click the "Show Ignored Contact" link at the bottom of a page.

I have added a few people to my Ignore list here on CF. I have suspected that they post things specifically to irritate me and I don't see any point in engaging them.

I have blocked people on Facebook and other networks. Sometimes it's for the same reason as above. Other times it's because I'm trying to avoid people from a certain phase in my life. In a few cases, I've even done it because I think their profile picture is annoying and I'm fed up with seeing it all the time.

I see no harm in blocking people and I make no apology for doing it.

Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

264514_e3ba2f9f1270d1140a69d605703a8674.png

For Staff Review

RV

Christian Advice Statement of Purpose

Christian Advice is a non-debate area for members to ask and receive Biblically-based, Christian advice for a struggle they are encountering. Christian Advice is a Christians only forum.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I block people on Facebook. I'm not comfortable with giving everyone access to my thought process and activities in my life. I feel like there are people who aren't happy to see me happy.

I agree wholeheartedly. Social media reveals the hidden things in the heart. Jealousy and envy are frequently displayed in the comments I’ve encountered on various platforms. Women are the worst and many blame social media for their feelings. They lash out in response. It’s very unhealthy.

I don’t allow everyone access to my life. Nor will I apologize for my joy or plenty. I prayed for like-minded godly companions instead. I form intentional connections now. I don’t need the drama or negativity.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.