Donald Trump spreads baseless claim that MSNBC host murdered a staff member in 2001

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
PolitiFact - Donald Trump spreads baseless claim that MSNBC host murdered a staff member in 2001
Trump said there are unanswered and obvious questions about Scarborough and the death of a staff member in 2001.

The medical examiner reported that she died from a blow to the head after an underlying heart condition caused her to faint and fall.

The White House provided no list of unanswered questions from any official body.

We rate this claim Pants on Fire.
tulc(this is President Trump's 123rd pants on fire)

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes I wonder if things are really that bad when people in the media worry about the things they do.
79D48C24-BFF2-48A8-86C9-C562195C40CF-620x687.jpeg.jpg

It is good to see that things are getting back to normal and MSNBC is propagating more rubbish to feed the masses. This is one of the reasons why Trump will be reelected in November.

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Those who defend him on matters of character (personal temperament) are either out of their minds, just plain bad folks, or enjoy being difficult and provocative.
Meanwhile, Epstein's murderer is still walking around freely because people are too distracted with nonsense. ;)

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey tulc,

Well, you and I know just how sick and demented Donald J. Trump really is, but it's sad to realize that he's truly so cold and calloused in causing pain to others. This is just like those who try to tell us of the murdered children in Sandy Hook that it was all some hoax perpetrated by some arm of law enforcement. The families of those murdered children really feel pain when they hear such tales told about their loved ones. The man just has no filter in his glee to hurt others.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes I wonder if things are really that bad when people in the media worry about the things they do. View attachment 277713

It is good to see that things are getting back to normal and MSNBC is propagating more rubbish to feed the masses. This is one of the reasons why Trump will be reelected in November.

You do realize that this article didn't come from MSNBC...right?

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip) This is one of the reasons why Trump will be reelected in November.
...or one of the (many) reasons he'll lose. :wave:
tulc(and why a lot of his supporters will suddenly claim to have been "never trumpers for years" after the election)

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
...or one of the (many) reasons he'll lose. :wave:
tulc(and why a lot of his supporters will suddenly claim to have been "never trumpers for years" after the election)
Well...here's hoping the DNC keeps Biden in "quarantine" until election day. He is his own worst enemy on this election.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sounds like Trump is messing with liberal Joe's mind.
What it sounds like to me is like he's trying to use the tragic death of this woman as a weapon against someone he doesn't like, all while the woman's husband is asking him not too. :sigh:
tulc(is going to need more coffee soon)

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I sure you are not getting your data from the same people who making the COVID19 models.
BINGO! And I think it just became apparent why President Trump is doing this: he's trying to distract his base with "Look at me owning libruls!!" all while 100,825 have died (as of this morning: United States Coronavirus: 1,729,895 Cases and 100,755 Deaths - Worldometer ) while his "I take no responsibility for this!" policies guarantee there's many many more to come. :sigh:
tulc(thanks (° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ) for pointing this out) :oldthumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

The tweets by Trump about this are truly ugly and show a lack of integrity and honesty. Defending his behavior in this does not reflect well on the defenders.

Trump doesn't care that he is causing pain to the family of the woman who died. It is heartless and a lie, even if he poses it as a 'question'. I don't believe he cares about anyone but himself.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The tweets by Trump about this are truly ugly and show a lack of integrity and honesty. Defending his behavior in this does not reflect well on the defenders.

Trump doesn't care that he is causing pain to the family of the woman who died. It is heartless and a lie, even if he poses it as a 'question'. I don't believe he cares about anyone but himself.

Remember, he withheld desperately-needed medical care from a nephew's baby as a way to get back at the child's parents. Took a court order to get him to relent:

Donald Trump cut off medical funds to nephew's sick baby because he was 'angry' over family feud
After this came to light, Freddy's children sued, claiming Donald Trump (their uncle) and his siblings had wielded "undue influence" over Fred Sr, who suffered from dementia in the last years of his life.

It is alleged that a week later Donald retaliated by withdrawing the funds that were meant to pay for the healthcare of his nephew's ill child.
Explaining this decision, Donald told the paper: "I was angry because they sued," adding Freddy's exclusion from the will was down to his father's dislike for Freddy's ex-wife.

Donald Trump once revoked medical funds from a sick baby due to a family feud

He is one sick, angry person. A narcissist never thinks of other people as humans with feelings and rights. He sees them only as things that can help him or things that are in his way, and treats them accordingly.

Upvote 0