Donald Trump sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll in the mid-1990s, writer says in new book

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:doh:

3rd sentence down in the link provided: Despite all the media attention, the Carroll book sold a shockingly low 1,900 copies, while the Kavanaugh book is the #1 seller in the nation with almost no coverage.

The name of that book is also in the link provided what more could you ask for?
I can’t find any listing of the book you and the link referenced in any category top five, much less #1.
Publishers Weekly Bestseller Lists

And it is kinda off track to equate truthfulness with book sales.

• Agree
Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can’t find any listing of the book you and the link referenced in any category top five, much less #1.
Publishers Weekly Bestseller Lists

And it is kinda off track to equate truthfulness with book sales.

Ah so your point is even though someone else wrote the article it's my claim/fault.

So am I supposed to feel ashamed or laugh? :scratch:

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ah so your point is even though someone else wrote the article it's my claim/fault.

So am I supposed to feel ashamed or laugh? :scratch:
Ashamed will do.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ashamed will do.

Why I didn't write the article, BTA I haven't seen definitive proof that it isn't true either, just proclamations.

So do you get ashamed when you post stuff you didn't write and can't definitively verify?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why I didn't write the article, BTA I haven't seen definitive proof that it isn't true either, just proclamations.

So do you get ashamed when you post stuff you didn't write and can't definitively verify?
When I’m wrong I simply admit it. I posted a link to a source that could have proven me wrong. But it didn’t.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I’m wrong I simply admit it. I posted a link to a source that could have proven me wrong. But it didn’t.

Ah yes but being right isn't there either.

Face it putting stock in articles you can't verify what is in them (especially politically motivated ones) is a fools errand, posting them for amusement and light discussion purposes is about it. (This one turned out to be an amusing one).

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
:doh:

3rd sentence down in the link provided: Despite all the media attention, the Carroll book sold a shockingly low 1,900 copies, while the Kavanaugh book is the #1 seller in the nation with almost no coverage.

The name of that book is also in the link provided what more could you ask for?

It's the #1 Best Seller on Amazon within the sub-category "Courts and Law". It doesn't even make the top 50 overall.

Big surprise, the Daily Caller and other conservative media outlets are telling a half-truth to promote their agenda.

https://www.amazon.com/Justice-Trial-Kavanaugh-Confirmation-Supreme/dp/1621579832

Read your own link.

51LyFpiPZeL._AC_SX60_CR,0,0,60,60_.jpg

See this image

Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court Hardcover – July 9, 2019
by Mollie Hemingway (Author), Carrie Severino (Author)
4.8 out of 5 stars 178 customer reviews

#1 Best Seller in Courts & Law

Click on the link on the site, and then click on the overall Best Seller link. It's plain as day that the conservative media outlets are pushing a false narrative.

But sure, it's the liberals who blindly follow unsourced media narratives.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ah yes but being right isn't there either.

Face it putting stock in articles you can't verify what is in them (especially politically motivated ones) is a fools errand, posting them for amusement and light discussion purposes is about it. (This one turned out to be an amusing one).
You can continue running fools’ errands. Not my thing.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's the #1 Best Seller on Amazon within the sub-category "Courts and Law". It doesn't even make the top 50 overall.

Big surprise, the Daily Caller and other conservative media outlets are telling a half-truth to promote their agenda.

https://www.amazon.com/Justice-Trial-Kavanaugh-Confirmation-Supreme/dp/1621579832

Read your own link.

51LyFpiPZeL._AC_SX60_CR,0,0,60,60_.jpg

See this image

Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court Hardcover – July 9, 2019
by Mollie Hemingway (Author), Carrie Severino (Author)
4.8 out of 5 stars 178 customer reviews

#1 Best Seller in Courts & Law

Click on the link on the site, and then click on the overall Best Seller link. It's plain as day that the conservative media outlets are pushing a false narrative.

But sure, it's the liberals who blindly follow unsourced media narratives.

I'm not seeing the preorders which is what the #1 rating is supposed to be based on, somewhere around 5K unless I miss my guess.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
I'm not seeing the preorders which is what the #1 rating is supposed to be based on, somewhere around 5K unless I miss my guess.

Are you saying there's a "pre-order" best sellers list? I'm not seeing anything which supports the claims that "Justice on Trial" is a #1 best seller outside of the narrow category of "Courts and Law". It would appear that the conservative outlets pushing this narrative are using a half-truth as their basis. Have you seen anything substantive which supports their claim?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
A lawsuit against Donald Trump can move forward after the president declared that he still lives in New York on a call with the nation’s governors.

Writer E Jean Carroll is suing Mr Trump for defamation after he denied her allegations that he raped her in a New York department store in the mid-1990s and called her a liar.

The president’s lawyers claimed that the case could not be pursued in Manhattan Supreme Court as he does not live there, having been resident in Washington, DC, since January 2017, and having legally changed his residency to Florida in 2019.

However, on his recent call with state governors in which he urged them to “dominate” protesters in the streets of cities as unrest grew following the death of George Floyd, he said that he was particularly appalled at what he had seen taking pace in his hometown of New York.

“I live in Manhattan,” he said.

The motion put forward by Mr Trump’s lawyer, Patrick McPartland, has now been withdrawn.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums