Donald Trump sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll in the mid-1990s, writer says in new book

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟874,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is a terrible defense--she is not my type. The fact that they found a picture of them together after he said he didn't meet her is also not helpful.

But if she claims she has the dress unwashed, is she going to test it Monica style? Because direct evidence of that sort would be pretty hard to argue around.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Saying she's not my defense is as shameful & disgraceful as can be. It's not a defense, it's just an insult to the lady. It's an insult to decency. It's also stupid since he lied about having never met her & she sure as heck did look like his "type."

3w1gmq3upi631.jpg

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟874,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What was in 2006 ? Stormy Daniels comes up at that time, supposedly the same times?
That's a picture of the person, that claimes to had raped. She looked very good on 2006 .
She claimed he raped her in the mid 90s . Not a big difference compared to his wife. At the time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,024.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I thought that was Hillary who was actually accused of that, Whatever ever happened to Cathy Obrien who claimed that Hillary Clinton raped here?

They all come out of the woodwork around election time but she seemed to be out of the woodwork much earlier than that. This is why people should just take it to the court system rather then pop out when elections roll out.
Election time. Guy. The ACTUAL election is still over a year away. Just because he started his campaign doesn't mean that this claim is going to be ANYWHERE near the radar come election time.
Don't know if you've noticed but the court system is not exactly helpful to rape victims.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟698,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Two Republican senators say rape allegation against Trump should be investigated while many in GOP stay mum
Two Republican senators said Tuesday the rape allegation made against President Donald Trump by writer E. Jean Carroll should be explored to determine the veracity of the allegation against the President -- even as many Senate Republicans sidestepped questions over the matter and defended Trump.

Sen. Joni Ernst of Iowa said both Trump and Carroll should be questioned about the alleged assault.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Saying she's not my defense is as shameful & disgraceful as can be. It's not a defense, it's just an insult to the lady. It's an insult to decency. It's also stupid since he lied about having never met her & she sure as heck did look like his "type."

3w1gmq3upi631.jpg

It's extremely shameful and warped that he said that!!!! But it's SO him too. Shudders. I absolutely believe her. Ivanka Trump accused Donald of raping her when they were married. She'd said that he went into a violent rage bc he was in pain after having a hair transplant surgery & took it out on her. He's been shameless with his adultery, womanizing. Allegations of his abuse of women goes back decades. He's bragged about being able to sexually assault women.

• Agree
Reactions: SummerMadness
Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟874,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
After all these years. The DNA may or may no be detectable. Unless she kept it preserved.

Quite possible. However, I am sure she could find someone willing to fund the attempt. If they wanted to they could do it quietly so that no one expects there to be anything, and we only know if there is.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Quite possible. However, I am sure she could find someone willing to fund the attempt. If they wanted to they could do it quietly so that no one expects there to be anything, and we only know if there is.
Spare me the details about the sample. I’m trying to eat my organic non GMO grass fed entree.

Upvote 0

Slartibartfast

Site Supporter
Jun 15, 2019
America
✟50,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I thought that was Hillary who was actually accused of that, Whatever ever happened to Cathy Obrien who claimed that Hillary Clinton raped here?

They all come out of the woodwork around election time but she seemed to be out of the woodwork much earlier than that. This is why people should just take it to the court system rather then pop out when elections roll out.
Cathy O'Brien (conspiracy theorist) - Wikipedia

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is weird, quite a few of the details surrounding the E Jean Carroll's rape are actually closely mirrored in a Law and order episode

The video is posted here (same department store also)

Mindy Robinson on Twitter

Thats crazy ironic huh?

Upvote 0

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Haramis

Dancing on Rainbows
Site Supporter
Feb 11, 2012
✟57,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It is a terrible defense--she is not my type
Especially considering she very much IS. Not now(she looks more like Billie Idol than Candice Bergen), but in the 80s/90s she's exactly his type.

"She's not my type" would be a valid defense if Raven Simone were saying this. But Alexis Ren? No so much.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0