Donald Trump sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll in the mid-1990s, writer says in new book

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Voters have notoriously short attention spans. I think if it were merely a smear campaign it would have come out much closer to the election and not a year and a half out from it.

You can try to see what sticks against the wall. Sometimes you need to start earlier these days since it took 2 years of trying to get the Russia conspiracy theory to stick to no avail.

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟907,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She is apparently into the cave man with a stick in his hand type of thing as she expressed here in this interview
I’m not sure what this interview has to do with her accusations.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
'She's Not My Type': Accused Again of Sexual Assault, Trump Resorts to Old Insult
President Trump on Monday again denied assaulting a columnist for Elle magazine in the dressing room of a high-end clothing store more than 20 years ago, countering her explosive accusation by asserting that he would not have assaulted her because "she's not my type."

Mr. Trump said that E. Jean Carroll, who wrote for years for Elle magazine, was "lying" when she said that he threw her up against a wall and forced himself on her in the mid-1990s, and he insisted that he did not know her.

Upvote 0

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m not sure what this interview has to do with her accusations.

Because someone was implying she might be into being raped, but maybe she is just into the whole caveman/ club (role playing stuff).

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟907,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because someone was implying she might be into being raped, but maybe she is just into the whole caveman/ club (role playing stuff).
Well she was talking about women liking being perused not role playing. In general I think women (and men) enjoy being perused. There is a trill in knowing someone finds you attractive and the effort they will take to get your attention. However, that and her accusation of rape are two different things.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟905,276.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
If I had actually made that accusation seriously, then yes. Since it was not a serious accusation, but a way to illustrate the point, then no.

Also: Not everyone has photographic memory, and the lack of a photographic memory does not equal lack of intelligence.

So we should not find this person credible because you are not credible? Seems a rather poor point.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

DanishLutheran

Dec 22, 2018
Aarhus
✟25,867.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
So we should not find this person credible because you are not credible? Seems a rather poor point.

No. I had the decency to make it obvious that it wasn't true. The point is that simply claiming something doesn't make it so, because the claim is ridiculously easy to make, and you need absolutely no evidence to make a claim.
How this isn't obvious to anyone older than a teenager is beyond me :scratch:

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
No. I had the decency to make it obvious that it wasn't true. The point is that simply claiming something doesn't make it so, because the claim is ridiculously easy to make, and you need absolutely no evidence to make a claim.
How this isn't obvious to anyone older than a teenager is beyond me :scratch:

^_^

I'm a fan of irony.

• Winner
Reactions: Belk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Apparently Donny only sexually assaults 9's or higher.

I thought that was Hillary who was actually accused of that, Whatever ever happened to Cathy Obrien who claimed that Hillary Clinton raped here?

They all come out of the woodwork around election time but she seemed to be out of the woodwork much earlier than that. This is why people should just take it to the court system rather then pop out when elections roll out.

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I thought that was Hillary who was actually accused of that, Whatever ever happened to Cathy Obrien who claimed that Hillary Clinton raped here?

They all come out of the woodwork around election time but she seemed to be out of the woodwork much earlier than that. This is why people should just take it to the court system rather then pop out when elections roll out.

The election is 16 months away. When are elections not rolling out?

Perhaps you missed the LOL in my post. Trust me, it was funny.

Upvote 0

carlv_52

Jun 18, 2019
Washington
✟17,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is demeaning to the real victims when people make false allegations, as in the Kavanaugh case. It makes it hard to tell when people are telling the truth. I did not vote for Trump and don’t like many of his personal traits, but I personally think this is another false allegation due to the timing of it falling during campaign season’s kick off and her book publication.
It can be true and also timed for publication. It isn’t an either/or necessarily.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Cavemen didn’t have department store dressing rooms.

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Sadly, even if it is true, the man is basically untouchable at this point. Even the allegations that were evidenced (like with the very words coming out of his own mouth) didn't sway his supporters one bit.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters." - Trump, remarkably, saying something true.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Right, This is her in 2006.
1280px-Ejean-two_hands.jpg

Upvote 0