tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know I'm curious as to how they plan on explaining away how the Democrats that know and have dealt with these same people Mueller is indicting and trying to tie to Trump somehow aren't as bad as Trump?
My guess would be: which of them were involved in illegal things? If they have proof of that they should be investigated. :wave:

We know the prior administration knew about Manafort's issues and declined to indict/prosecute him so you have to wonder what his working relationship to/with them is/was?
Nice! Does that mean the Mueller investigation should go on for over 4 years just like the Benghazi investigations did? Because that sounds like a lot of fun! :clap:

(I smell a very large pile of hypocrisy brewing). ^_^
Ahhh! That's probably the smell coming from the swamp President Trump said he was going drain. Apparently when he said "drain" he actually meant "turn into a branch of the US government". :sorry:
tulc(would suggest getting use to it, that smell is probably going to be President Trumps legacy for the Republican Party long after he's gone) ;)

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You know I'm curious as to how they plan on explaining away how the Democrats that know and have dealt with these same people Mueller is indicting and trying to tie to Trump somehow aren't as bad as Trump?

I imagine they'd start by showing that unlike the Trump employees going to jail, they aren't.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status