Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Evidence doesn't equal guilt, Saucy. You can have all sorts of evidence in a trial that turns out to be not enough to convict.
I know it doesn't. It's the lefties who are 100% certain he's guilty when they've seen no evidence themselves. It's deep wishful thinking.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,716.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
I know it doesn't. It's the lefties who are 100% certain he's guilty when they've seen no evidence themselves. It's deep wishful thinking.
Uh huh. I haven't seen any of that around here yet, though.

Upvote 0

Green Sun

404: Star not found
Jun 26, 2015
Somewhere
✟45,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
So, as you must be aware then, none of the people you quoted stated he was guilty of a crime them, correct?
Grand Juries simply look for enough evidence to determine if it should move onto a trial.
Calling him a suspect does not state that he is guilty.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟839,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
@Saucy

In this country there is something called the presumption of innocence, i.e., being a suspect means guilt must still be proven. So, you can remove my quote and the one from @USincognito as well

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Federal prosecutors already determined Trump's hush money to Stormy didn't break the law. It's already been looked into and they found nothing. This is nothing more than a far-leftist, who ran a "get Trump" campaign and has ties to Soros, is trying to humiliate someone on the other side of the aisle.

That's nice. I guess it is good that the NY DA is not trying to convict Trump of Federal Election laws. Again, it has been reported (though using anonymous sources) that there are 30 counts of "business fraud." I'll wait to find out what the charges are and what evidence is presented in a court of law before I make claims about what the DA is attempting to do.

Oh, and Federal prosecutors chose not to prosecute -- I'm not aware of any statement they made that Trump was innocent. You know, a lot like how Republicans still claim Hillary is guilty despite the fact the FBI/DoJ appeared to determined that she could not be successfully prosecuted.

Also, it seems ironic that you tried calling people out for declaring Trump "guilty" (which it appears they didn't, based on your response) but have no issues calling out the NYC DA of illegally using his office for indicting Trump. That seems to be quite the double standard.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Federal prosecutors already determined Trump's hush money to Stormy didn't break the law. It's already been looked into and they found nothing. This is nothing more than a far-leftist, who ran a "get Trump" campaign and has ties to Soros, is trying to humiliate someone on the other side of the aisle.
The “not-illegal” thing is not (to my understanding) what he will be charged with, so that’s a moot point.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟194,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Hopefully the Clinton and Biden crime families will be next.
All you need is evidence of a crime.
Actually you mean like they haven't done with Trump?
Is that even a sentence?
But did with Biden's dealings with his son and China, but the FBI, media, and social media banded together to hide it from everyone by wrongly calling it Russia propaganda?
None of this actually happened.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Really? What did Trump lawyer Michael Cohen plead guilty to?

-- A2SG, his own tax evasion was only part of what he admitted he was guilty of, remember.....

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
We may be getting to 'standing in the schoolhouse door' territory.

Lucky thing they can't watch the Ruby Bridges movie in some parts of Florida.

1680236722036.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
wow what timing, just when slides from the Dominion make it clear that behind closed doors most people that actually examine Trump carefully know that he is a criminal.

However in this particular case I think it is legitimate to be worried that the law is not being applied equally.
I think think a lot of the Trump dirt was dug up by private media and others well before DAs got involved. just because of Trumps prominence and how so many people cant stand him. After that it was hard for law enforcement to ignore.

But I do suspect that the type of frauds Trumps accused of go unpunished regularly. which is unfortunate.

Reactions: Green Sun
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think think a lot of the Trump dirt was dug up by private media and others well before DAs got involved. just because of Trumps prominence and how so many people cant stand him. After that it was hard for law enforcement to ignore.

But I do suspect that the type of frauds Trumps accused of go unpunished regularly. which is unfortunate.
At least you don’t sound gleeful. For some it’s like it’s Christmas and they just got their Red Ryder BB Gun.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At least you don’t sound gleeful. For some it’s like it’s Christmas and they just got their Red Ryder BB Gun.
Did someone release an audio clip of republican senators behind closed doors haha?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did someone release an audio clip of republican senators behind closed doors haha?
I don’t know why they would be happy the backlash from this indictment is probably going to give Trump the nomination and I don’t think he can win the general election.

Upvote 0