• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Donald Trump claimed Twitter has made it harder for people to follow him. That’s false

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by tulc, Jul 17, 2019.

1. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+13,418
    Christian
    Married
    No, Trump hasn’t been blocked on Twitter
    tulc(this is President Trumps 239th false) :wave:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. YeshuaJesusLovesYou

YeshuaJesusLovesYou John 14:3

+174
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    I believe Trump, because I was banned for being a Christian, who supports racial unity above racial separatism.

3. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+20,467
    Anglican
    Married
  4. tulc

+13,418
    Christian
    Married
    ...okay...I'm not actually seeing how you're being banned applies to the OP but, okay. :sorry:
    tulc(needs more coffee) :coffee:

5. tulc

+13,418
    Christian
    Married
    Of course the operative word there would be "appears" to be so in an op/ed piece from Jan. Once it moves from "appears" to "it's certain" then perhaps we could take that a little more seriously? :scratch:
    tulc(just a thought) :wave:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  6. Acts2:38

Acts2:38 Well-Known Member

+566
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    In that case, then it can't be considered a lie yet then.

I still can't make it to that "25 cups in a day" mark. Have you? (referring to an article you posted a little while ago)

7. tulc

+13,418
    Christian
    Married
    Ahhh! I see where the problem is: a false doesn't mean a lie in this case what it means is there's no proof to support the persons claim. The person making the claim doesn't supply any verifiable proof to support what they say. They could just be wrong. What they're saying is "what he's saying isn't true, not that he's lying" If something is considered a lie that's a pants on fire. Of which President Trump has 103. :wave:

Nope, not yet...but I have confidence you and I can make it there if we just buckle down and stop wasting all that time we sleep! :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
    tulc(wonders if using smaller cups would help instead of ones like this?) [​IMG]

8. miamited

miamited Ted Supporter

+3,345
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Hi tulc,

Just checking the tally. Does that include the 13 false claims he made in his cabinet meeting yesterday?

God bless,
    In Christ, ted

9. tulc

+13,418
    Christian
    Married
    The thing with this site is they only list things they themselves have checked out. Now in most administrations that would be easy. With this administration? It's hard to keep up on the falses, the wrongs and the pants on fires. :)
    tulc(after all, there's only so much one site can do!) :oldthumbsup: