tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Newt Gingrich kind of silenced some MSNBC hack last week when she brought up the "popular vote" thing. He just said "Which actually counts?" They went to commercial.
which means she never got to point out that millions more people liked her then President Trump? :wave:
tulc(is going to need to get some more coffee pretty soon) :sigh:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did you vote? Well okay then. We all did and our agenda won according to the constitution. That's how it works in a republic. Y'all need to respect that. Respect our vote.
sure, once the Republicans quite pretending that it wasn't a minority of voters that put their reality show host into office. :wave:
tulc(can't wait for that day) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My stats are solid, and Russia did not keep Hillary out of the WH, she did that, along with the smart voters of America.
You numbers are wrong, it's like reading a Trump tweet. New York was a solid blue state.

I don't argue what the Bible says...perhaps you should reread Romans 13, it couldn't be any clearer.

If it was clear you would have a quote and a comprehensive discussion of the text. Read Psalm 2, when it comes to the Trump administration, as far as I can tell, Trump is his own god

Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟934,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
which means she never got to point out that millions more people liked her then President Trump? :wave:
tulc(is going to need to get some more coffee pretty soon) :sigh:
If that's what you get out of Gingrich's statement maybe you should skip the coffee and take a comprehension class.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If that's what you get out of Gingrich's statement maybe you should skip the coffee and take a comprehension class.
uhmmm...what you posted was: "He just said "Which actually counts?" They went to commercial." That sounds a lot like :"look how I shut down this person when I got the last word in before we went to commercial." That's not "shutting down" that's simply getting the last word in before they went to break, which if you've done a lot of shows you can pretty much predict when it's coming and time it accordingly. :wave:
tulc(found the coffee and has a pretty good grasp of comprehension as well!) :clap:

Upvote 0

Covfefe

Lordy!
Jun 22, 2017
America
✟3,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Newt Gingrich kind of silenced some MSNBC hack last week when she brought up the "popular vote" thing. He just said "Which actually counts?" They went to commercial.
Don't hate POTUS for beating them at their own game even with the illegals voting. They thought these lib states were locked in. Trump turned enough of the voters to win those states. Gotta love Hillary blaming Russia & Comey. Never mind what she did was extremely careless & Russia hacked the truth about her, she didn't lose cuz of that. She lost cuz they made it public. Do liberals realize what ever went public was true? They think it's that it was made public. No. It's that it was all true. She's a criminal.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Don't hate POTUS for beating them at their own game even with the illegals voting. They thought these lib states were locked in. Trump turned enough of the voters to win those states. Gotta love Hillary blaming Russia & Comey. Never mind what she did was extremely careless & Russia hacked the truth about her, she didn't lose cuz of that. She lost cuz they made it public. Do liberals realize what ever went public was true? They think it's that it was made public. No. It's that it was all true. She's a criminal.
I think the reason she lost was she played to her base and neglected the vital swing vote. Trump played them like a fiddle promising not to cut Medicare which is about to happen. Sais he would drain the swamp and did the exact opposite. She was relentlessly harassed about carelessly handling emails but it's ok when Trump blurted out highly classified material to the Russian ambassador. They chant lock her up but Trump can do no wrong. Comey notifies Congress that he reopened the case to clear up a few lose ends. The alt right goes into a feeding frenzy and Trump quips Comey has saved his reputation. It was the October surprise everyone was waiting for.

Don't believe the hack on the DNC was of no effect, it alienated Sanders supporters dramatically. The email scandal was what the alt right was obsessing over. Then when the truth comes out they have a double standard when their guy is dismissing the attack saying it could have been anyone.

I think it had an immeasurable effect but not as much as her deplorables remark. They have one thing in common, they are their own worst enemy.

Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟934,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
uhmmm...what you posted was: "He just said "Which actually counts?" They went to commercial." That sounds a lot like :"look how I shut down this person when I got the last word in before we went to commercial." That's not "shutting down" that's simply getting the last word in before they went to break, which if you've done a lot of shows you can pretty much predict when it's coming and time it accordingly. :wave:
tulc(found the coffee and has a pretty good grasp of comprehension as well!) :clap:
There are so many wrong statements here, it's impossible to know where to start. But you think you've won the argument. So you must feel good about yourself. I'm good with that.

• Haha
Reactions: Covfefe
Upvote 0

AmusingMargaret

Instigator
Dec 26, 2016
Southeastern US
Visit site
✟39,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think the reason she lost was she played to her base and neglected the vital swing vote. Trump played them like a fiddle promising not to cut Medicare which is about to happen. Sais he would drain the swamp and did the exact opposite. She was relentlessly harassed about carelessly handling emails but it's ok when Trump blurted out highly classified material to the Russian ambassador. They chant lock her up but Trump can do no wrong. Comey notifies Congress that he reopened the case to clear up a few lose ends. The alt right goes into a feeding frenzy and Trump quips Comey has saved his reputation. It was the October surprise everyone was waiting for.

Don't believe the hack on the DNC was of no effect, it alienated Sanders supporters dramatically. The email scandal was what the alt right was obsessing over. Then when the truth comes out they have a double standard when their guy is dismissing the attack saying it could have been anyone.

I think it had an immeasurable effect but not as much as her deplorables remark. They have one thing in common, they are their own worst enemy.
Very familiar comments...the same things were being said when Obama was in office...just change the names, the complaints stay the same.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are so many wrong statements here, it's impossible to know where to start. But you think you've won the argument. So you must feel good about yourself. I'm good with that.
It's kind of cute you think you're giving me something. If you can refute by all means do so, if you want to drop it feel free to do that also, but please, don't pretend you're doing anything but walking away from something you probably just realized wasn't nearly as cut and dry as you thought it was. :wave:
tulc(would just point out this isn't his first rodeo in this fora) ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)She's a criminal.
...when was she arrested? where was the trial? who was the judge? what was the verdict? where is she serving time/what was the fine she had to pay? I'd be interested in knowing all those things. :scratch:
tulc(never heard about any of the above) :wave:

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Does the alt right realize what the Russians were doing was criminal? Did they hack the state polls to expose the truth or was it an attempt to change the outcome, but why should you worry about acts of international espionage when it benefits your guy. Trump repeatedly interfered in the investigation into Flynn and Russia. He pressured law enforcement to let Flynn go and to make public statements he was not personally under investigation.

Flynn was a foriegn agent but he lies under oath and on his security application. That's a crime, he's a criminal. Sessions lies under oath about a meeting with the Russian ambassador, that's perjury, he's a criminal. Trump was clearly attempting to intervene in the Flynn investigation and the, Russia thing', thinking firing Comey takes away this 'cloud' that was worrying him so much. That's obstruction, so he is a criminal that can't be charged until he is impeached.

Again and again this administration breaks the law and then when an investigation looms Trump just fires them for trying to enforce the law. AG Yates fired for refusing to defend an unconstitutional Muslim travel ban, because he wanted to ban all, not some muslim. Preet Bharara and 72 federal prosecuters fired for investigating Deutch Bank, the single biggest lender to Trump. Trump went ballistic listening to Comeys testimony, decides to end the whole 'Russia' thing by firing the FBI director.

That's at least two cases of prima facial obstruction. So the alt right just goes around chanting no obstruction, no collusion with no regard for facts or the rule of law. Its criminal what they are doing, LOCK THEM UP!

As far as those emails, there was no clear intent. But hey, who needs to meet the burden of proof defined in statutory and case law when it's much simpler to chant a mantra then make an actual argument.

See how that works, anyone can make highly emotive superficial statement that presuppose desired ends. The case against Clinton is closed and the cloud over Trumps head is turning into a storm and people are going to jail.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Does the alt right realize what the Russians were doing was criminal? Did they hack the state polls to expose the truth or was it an attempt to change the outcome, but why should you worry about acts of international espionage when it benefits your guy.

Espionage? We're not talking about sensitive government secrets here, we're talking about internal emails of a private organization, some of which were embarrassing to the DNC, but nothing more.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Espionage? We're not talking about sensitive government secrets here, we're talking about internal emails of a private organization, some of which were embarrassing to the DNC, but nothing more.
...and it was only done to people the Republicans didn't like anyway. And that it helped get someone with an "R" after his name elected is just so much better. :D
tulc(is totally loving watching this sort of spinning being done on a daily basis) ;)

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
No were not, they also hacked the polls of, I think it was 13 states. That's not all they did and the President has denied the Russians were behind it for six months now. So you just want to talk about the DNC hack and ignore the attack on our voting polls huh? Typical.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Very familiar comments...the same things were being said when Obama was in office...just change the names, the complaints stay the same.
Absolutely untrue, Obama was scandal free for 8 years in office. Obama delivered on his campaign promises, turned the tide of a recession that conservative policies were driving over a clift. He failed a few times but he delivered on his promises and didn't go around lying through his teeth.

You can't compare this circus to the Obama administration. I think it's unfair to compare Trump to Nixon, unfair to Nixon I mean.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)
unfair to Nixon I mean.
Say what you will about President Nixon he at least knew how to be the President. I know he had a lot of problems but the man was one of the best foreign policy Presidents we ever had. Democrat or Republican.
tulc(IHHO anyway) :wave:

• Agree
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Say what you will about President Nixon he at least knew how to be the President. I know he had a lot of problems but the man was one of the best foreign policy Presidents we ever had. Democrat or Republican.
tulc(IHHO anyway) :wave:
he had an impressive carrier, a solid first four years and won reelection in a landslide. I think McGovern only got about 17 electoral votes. When the 6 days war had us at defcon 2 he resolved the conflict by showing both side the ariel surveillance pictures. Eqypt west of Cairo, Israel East of it and notice, nothing in the middle. Eqypt sued for peace.

Trump doesn't deserve to be compared to Nixon. All Nixon really did was saw uh huh when Halderman suggested he could make the Watergate burglary go away. That's all they needed for an obstruction charge and they got way more on Trump.

Upvote 0

AmusingMargaret

Instigator
Dec 26, 2016
Southeastern US
Visit site
✟39,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Absolutely untrue, Obama was scandal free for 8 years in office. Obama delivered on his campaign promises, turned the tide of a recession that conservative policies were driving over a clift. He failed a few times but he delivered on his promises and didn't go around lying through his teeth.

You can't compare this circus to the Obama administration. I think it's unfair to compare Trump to Nixon, unfair to Nixon I mean.

Oh, how the deception lives. Strong delusion. Sad, sad, sad.

• Haha
Reactions: mark kennedy
Upvote 0