tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Getting the final word in is some peoples only purpose for being here, guess they think it lends legitimacy to their argument no matter how silly it might be...
wait...does this mean you got the last word here or did AvilaSurfer? :scratch:
tulc(isn't sure which one it was) :wave:

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
True. I retract. In my opinion she's a criminal.
“None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff,”
“Even if information is not marked ‘classified’ in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.”

“nothing was marked classified at the time I sent or received it.”
“I think that in an age where so much information is flying through cyberspace, we all have to be aware of the fact that some information which is sensitive, which does affect the security of individuals and relationships, deserves to be protected and we will continue to take necessary steps to do so,”

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
“None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff,”
“Even if information is not marked ‘classified’ in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.”

“nothing was marked classified at the time I sent or received it.”
“I think that in an age where so much information is flying through cyberspace, we all have to be aware of the fact that some information which is sensitive, which does affect the security of individuals and relationships, deserves to be protected and we will continue to take necessary steps to do so,”

We shouldn't even argue what was sent in the emails.
Any above average moron in government service knows the rules
about emails and accountability. She thought she was above the law,
and didn't want her emails to be subject to FOIA requests or to subpoenas.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,560.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Well until all of the above happens you calling Sec Clinton a criminal isn't actually a fact. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :)

Oh no, she was a criminal and committed criminal acts. Comey said he just couldn't prove she committed the criminal acts on purpose which those particular acts did not require.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh no, she was a criminal and committed criminal acts. Comey said he just couldn't prove she committed the criminal acts on purpose which those particular acts did not require.
So, again, she was never arrested never tried never convicted and never sentenced for anything. Because, unless all of the above happened? Your just really REALLY wanting her to be a criminal doesn't actually make her one. Sorry, that's not how it works here in America. :wave:
tulc(happy 4th of July everyone!!) :clap:

Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
None
✟30,626.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A criminal is one who has committed a crime.
A defendant is one charged with a crime.
A convict is one convicted of a crime.
A prisoner is one sentence to prison after convicted of a crime.

One can be a criminal and never any of the others.

Criminal. Vs. Convicted criminal.

God Bless America.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A criminal is one who has committed a crime.
A defendant is one charged with a crime.
A convict is one convicted of a crime.
A prisoner is one sentence to prison after convicted of a crime.

One can be a criminal and never any of the others.

Criminal. Vs. Convicted criminal.
By that definition we're all criminals? We've all committed crimes we never got caught for, one's a lot of times we never even knew we'd committed. So until all those people who call Sec Clinton a criminal will admit they're criminals also and turn themselves in to the police for processing? My point stands. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're right.
By THE definition we are all criminals.
Just like we all have sinned.

Never knew or argued your point or post.

Just saw folks going back and forth on "criminal".
Sorry, my post was little more...forceful then it needed to be. I apologize. :sigh:
tulc(bad tulc! no doughnut!) :cry:

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,560.00
Faith
Pentecostal
So, again, she was never arrested never tried never convicted and never sentenced for anything. Because, unless all of the above happened? Your just really REALLY wanting her to be a criminal doesn't actually make her one. Sorry, that's not how it works here in America. :wave:
tulc(happy 4th of July everyone!!) :clap:
Nah! She is a criminal. Committed criminal acts. Comey just couldn't bring himself to pursue charges. Said he could prove she meant to break the law. Which as I pointed out isn't a requirement for the.laws she broke. One set of laws for you and me and another set for the elite. :wave:

Upvote 0