Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump could be right. So if it is in question why doesn't he have his painting tested for the sake of the artists work itself. No museum would want to have a replica in their museum. I would think he would want to know about his own.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,680.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Trump could be right. So if it is in question why doesn't he have his painting tested for the sake of the artists work itself. No museum would want to have a replica in their museum. I would think he would want to know about his own.
I'm sure he'll wrap it in his tax returns when he sends it in for testing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dawnhammer

Mar 5, 2017
Denmark
✟23,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well considering he had fake Times covers on his walls I doubt his intransigence to admit he could have more serious artwork that were fakes as well.

To be fair, I would have also expected him to sign them himself. “Yeah, I painted that. Tremendous”

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well considering he had fake Times covers on his walls I doubt his intransigence to admit he could have more serious artwork that were fakes as well.
That is a good point, would he even care? I had forgotten about the fake Times covers.

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
“He believes his own lies in a way that lasts for decades,” O’Brien continued. “He’ll tell the same stories time and time again, regardless of whether or not facts are right in front of his face.”

^ Yep.

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Chicago? The city that Obama is from and that Trump had to send the Army into to curb its uncontrollable murders?

Fake city has the fake art. The President of the Unites States has no reason to lie. Forbs just listed him as the top 1st, 3rd, tenth and fifteenth richest men in the galaxy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Someone once said that Trump is a dumb man's idea of a rich man: boastful, conspicuous consumption of wealth, surrounding himself with gaudy tackiness (everything gilded, etc), etc.
Ringo

Upvote 0