Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Flat out Truth... have a group of individuals make a move on the white-house or let Trump get shot. Watch what happens. Were not talking about beating people in the streets here.

Politically speaking Trump is going to fight back, play games.

Physically speaking, his supporters will defend him.
Last time I checked the President had a pretty sharp group of guys called the Secret Service who do a fine job of protecting him. If we get to the point where we need a bunch of thugs to protect our President we are in a lot more trouble then some political controversy.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Last time I checked the President had a pretty sharp group of guys called the Secret Service who do a fine job of protecting him. If we get to the point where we need a bunch of thugs to protect our President we are in a lot more trouble then some political controversy.

Not what I'm talking about, and not why it was even brought up.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
There's right-wing terrorists who are definitely a legitimate threat so I'm not minimizing them. We've seen that here in the US & abroad. But most of Trump's supporters aren't actual terrorists & the threats they make are online where they've got avatars instead of pictures of their face & handles concealing their actual names.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,427,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
During the campaign he made a similar veiled threat about what would happen if he were not elected. These are the comments of a bully who thinks force is the only way if things don't go his way. If he is defeated in the next election things could very well go badly wrong.

...and as we know, bullies are insecure cowards. It's no mistake that Trump made these irresponsible comments in an interview with Breibart News.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,126.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Flat out Truth... have a group of individuals make a move on the white-house or let Trump get shot. Watch what happens. Were not talking about beating people in the streets here.

I don't recall hearing Democrats calling for violence, unless you think being asked to leave a restaurant when you are unwelcome is "violent". Uncivil, perhaps, but its hard to construe that as the kind of violence you suggest is natural.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't recall hearing Democrats calling for violence, unless you think being asked to leave a restaurant when you are unwelcome is "violent". Uncivil, perhaps, but its hard to construe that as the kind of violence you suggest is natural.

Selective memory.

All I will say is one group is defiantly lucky the other is turning the cheek.

"I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad," Trump said.

"Law enforcement, military, construction workers, Bikers for Trump ... They travel all over the country .... They’ve been great," Trump said at the time. "But these are tough people ... But they’re peaceful people, and antifa and all — they’d better hope they stay that way."

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,126.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Selective memory.

All I will say is one group is defiantly lucky the other is turning the cheek.

"I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad," Trump said.

"Law enforcement, military, construction workers, Bikers for Trump ... They travel all over the country .... They’ve been great," Trump said at the time. "But these are tough people ... But they’re peaceful people, and antifa and all — they’d better hope they stay that way."

Unnecessary tough guy talk.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Unnecessary tough guy talk.

Self defense and/or preservation is not unnecessary. Regardless of if you approve or not, some people are getting tired of being punching bags for the left and their rule-less zombie mobs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
upload_2019-3-15_16-19-19.png

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,126.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Self defense and/or preservation is not unnecessary. Regardless of if you approve or not, some people are getting tired of being punching bags for the left and their rule-less zombies mobs.

Have you yourself been a punching bag? Where exactly are these zombie mobs at the moment? It seems like just Trump trying to stir up trouble about a bogieman that is largely his invention.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Not the first time this has shown up in this forum. Seems to be very popular with some among the "protect free speech for Nazis" crowd, for some reason.

Yep, it's on account of seeing it here before that I knew it was a fake as soon as I saw it. A gal on here had busted the myth about it a while back. It was real popular on right-wing sites after Charlottesville to try to distract with a fake narrative.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
303459_2311292796df9f31af13c2d1dfd9dfc8.png

Isn't this picture kind of an oxymoron? Seems kinda funny that they want to get rid of themselves :scratch:

Is "anti-fascists are the real fascists" the new "people who complain about racism are the real racists"?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.