Donald: Things would get "very bad" for Democrats if his supporters "get tough"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Trump likes red and black. How about a black trench coat and a snappy red scarf? And topped off with a MAGA fedora hat — made in CHY-na of course. And black imitation leather gloves. Black socks and custom-homemade Black shoes with the Trump logo.

How are his bikers supposed to ride in that getup?

• Haha
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,260,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Thoughts? Trump isn't advocating violence. He is stating that the Dems don't want to start what they cannot finish. He also stated that he can play the little games better than they do also.

Why mention bikers, then? Everybody knows that's a symbol of physical intimidation.

Trump is far more transparent than you give him credit. There's very little subtle about his speech.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Thoughts? Trump isn't advocating violence. He is stating that the Dems don't want to start what they cannot finish. He also stated that he can play the little games better than they do also.

Which games require his bikers?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why mention bikers, then? Everybody knows that's a symbol of physical intimidation.

Trump is far more transparent than you give him credit. There's very little subtle about his speech.

I think you misunderstand Trump. This is neither rhetoric or merely implied. He is making a statement is clearly as don't tread on me. A warning is only a threat to individuals that have no intention of heeding that warning.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,260,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
I think you misunderstand Trump. This is neither rhetoric or merely implied. He is making a statement is clearly as don't tread on me. A warning is only a threat to individuals that have no intention of heeding that warning.

Potato, potahto. It's still the words of a bully and a thug.

"Gaslighting" is exactly the term I would use here.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Which games require his bikers?

Flat out Truth... have a group of individuals make a move on the white-house or let Trump get shot. Watch what happens. Were not talking about beating people in the streets here.

Politically speaking Trump is going to fight back, play games.

Physically speaking, his supporters will defend him.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I think this is classic Donald Trump acting like he's a macho tough alpha male, but in reality, he runs away like a scared little child whenever he feels threatened by another person. Case in point...

Being as cowardly as he really is for a 72 year old man, he sure likes to talk a big game and act like he's big and tough when he's not while he encourages and incites his followers to become violent.

All the times Trump has called for violence at his rallies

Fact Check: Did Donald Trump Encourage Violence at His Rallies?

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On the bright side Donald has inspired a bunch of funny memes from what he said.

Yes, Trump does inspire the funniest memes from all the nonsense rhetoric he spouts out.

Lockhart1.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

I don't think people's excusing of this has anything to do with Trump and it Has everything to do with complete disdain for their political opponents. That perhaps and a willingness to disrespect Trump themselves really.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,272,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Flat out Truth... have a group of individuals make a move on the white-house or let Trump get shot. Watch what happens. Were not talking about beating people in the streets here.

Flat out truth, a lot of the folks who sit on their butts vowing on the internet that they'd defend Donald ride around Walmart in an electric cart to avoid the strenuousness of walking. The Secret Service will continue to protect Donald even though he's shown them disrespect, even though he was at fault for the longest shutdown in history during which time many of them weren't paid.

Donald's life isn't any more at risk than past presidents. I think President Obama had a much higher level of threat on account of him being black. I remember all the "jokes" about lynching him, other nonsense.

Politically speaking, Donald is going to fight back, play games on Twitter, in safe spaces. This is an obese man who faked having bone spurs to avoid service & has lacked the courage to fire folks he's hired face to face like a man. He just says what he feels like without thinking it through 1st.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
303459_2311292796df9f31af13c2d1dfd9dfc8.png

Isn't this picture kind of an oxymoron? Seems kinda funny that they want to get rid of themselves :scratch:

What's the context of the sign? Looked it up. Could only find it on nutty right-wing sites, without any info about where it was taken.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, because you know all those scary conservative thugs are rallying in the streets and beating people up for supporting Hillary. Oh wait!

As noted before some of your pictures are frauds. Meanwhile sadly right-wing terrorism is again responsible for the deaths of dozens of innocent folks.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I can't seem to get what they would get tough over, or what that is, or why this is somehow 'very bad'. We need tough cops and military, what that has to do with Trump is a mystery to me. Is this the guy that inherited the legacy of Reagan, George W. Bush and Dwight Eisenhower? I've never supported conservative political agendas but until Trump I could at least respect it. They are going to get tough, it's going to be very bad and no one knows why including them and Trump. I wonder would a CAT scan be in order.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

That's what cult members do.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.