Donald supporters claim "Deep State" plot by bus company they didn't pay.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Trump supporters cry bitter tears after bus company they never bothered paying leaves them stranded

The Daily Beast’s Will Sommer reports that the Trump supporters had expected U.S. Coachways to pick them up and bring them to D.C. where they were set to rally against House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry. After the buses never showed up, however, Trump supporters claimed that the bus company was part of a “deep state” conspiracy aimed at silencing their voices.
In reality, U.S. Coachways’ chief marketing officer Joseph Heap tells Sommer, the company withheld the buses because multiple credit card payments made by Trump rally organizers were declined.
“We want to get people down there,” he said. “But unfortunately, payment is required.”

Always check your bank account before launching into a conspiracy theory...

Thoughts?

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
With his poor financial history and by extension associations involved with him and his cronies, it is of absolute necessity to demand payment in full ‘before’ rendering goods and/or services.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Can’t help but think of all those lazy immigrants walking thousands of mile to get to somewhere safer when these guys can’t even manage hiring a few busses.

Smh.

Reminds me of when the Bundies took over that ranger station in the woods and then asked their supporters to send snacks.

• Haha
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
With his poor financial history and by extension associations involved with him and his cronies, it is of absolute necessity to demand payment in full ‘before’ rendering goods and/or services.

Well, this wasn't Donald himself, it was his loyal followers...

It would seem that his attitude and penchant for conspiracy theories are the only bad habits of his that they've chosen to emulate...

• Agree
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Reminds me of when the Bundies took over that ranger station in the woods and then asked their supporters to send snacks.

1. For a moment, I thought you meant these Bundys:

upload_2019-10-19_11-16-34.jpeg

2. Yeah, foresight and logistics weren't really their strong points, were they?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
they feel that their credit cards being declined was extremely suspicious ?

That... or they didn't bother to check to see that their credit cards were declined, and assumed they were being cheated because they're Donald supporters.

• Winner
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That... or they didn't bother to check to see that their credit cards were declined, and assumed they were being cheated because they're Donald supporters.
why weren't they immediately notified ? "Sorry please choose another payment option"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
OP is misleading, a few CCs bounced, but the company cancelled all buses, even ones fully paid for

EHGgfawXkAMZ6ai
Strange. When I pay for ONLY my order, the restaurant gets angry when I walk out; my wife and kids didn't eat as much as me. What's the problem?

I have significant concerns about the reasoning capacity of people who are this fast to claim a conspiracy for a clear error on their own part.

• Informative
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Women For Trump Say Bus Canceled Trip, Preventing Americans From Expressing Free Speech — The Company Says They Never Paid

Apparently, one woman (Amy Kremer) was in charge of chartering six (6) buses

Bus company says she waited to pay until 3pm the day of the trip (scheduled for 11pm that night)

Her singular credit card was repeatedly declined, finally accepted for one (1) bus

IDK why they didn't give her the one (1) bus, but they simply cancelled everything

Amy Kremer has not made herself available for interview or comment, if someone really did sabotage the President's supporters, most obvious suspect might be the organizer -- unless there was something suspicious about her CC being declined

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Strange. When I pay for ONLY my order, the restaurant gets angry when I walk out; my wife and kids didn't eat as much as me. What's the problem?

I have significant concerns about the reasoning capacity of people who are this fast to claim a conspiracy for a clear error on their own part.
not quite comparable -- you pay after you eat (get the service) (POST-paid) whereas you have to pay for your bus before you ride on it (PRE-paid)

more like you bring your family to the restaurant, realize you only have enough for your own order, cancel out those for your wife & kids and try to just pay for your meal... and they still cancel yours also, even with your money on the counter

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
not quite comparable -- you pay after you eat (get the service) (POST-paid) whereas you have to pay for your bus before you ride on it (PRE-paid)

more like you bring your family to the restaurant, realize you only have enough for your own order, cancel out those for your wife & kids and try to just pay for your meal... and they still cancel yours also, even with your money on the counter
Fair enough.
Not the greatest analogy.

Of course, if she LIED and the company has indicated she did NOT pay, both our our analogies are useless.

And my farther point continues to stand: "Deep state cancelled my credit cards" should NOT be considered a rational argument in America.

And now this poor bus company (which could actually be supportive of Trump) is getting undue pressure because of irrational individuals. Heavens, it's ACTUALLY worse than dealing with children. One lady who procrastinates and has issues with her credit card gets the donkeys braying behind her instead of suggest maybe SHE is responsible for her own ineptitude and lack of organization.

What happenned to the era of personal responsibility?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Women For Trump Say Bus Canceled Trip, Preventing Americans From Expressing Free Speech — The Company Says They Never Paid

Bus company says she waited to pay until 3pm the day of the trip (scheduled for 11pm that night)

Her singular credit card was repeatedly declined, finally accepted for one (1) bus

IDK why they didn't give her the one (1) bus, but they simply cancelled everything

Amy Kremer has not made herself available for interview or comment, if someone really did sabotage the President's supporters, most obvious suspect might be the organizer -- unless there was something suspicious about her CC being declined
They’d probably had it with her! Waited to pay for six tour busses until just hours before the trip then only had 15% of the money? All of the drivers were already scheduled to work, and likely still had to be paid. The busses might have been rented to other groups but held for her group, so cancelling likely cost them a lot of money. The Trump supporters should have been mad at the woman, instead they are mad at the business that got screwed. These people don’t sound smart or pro-business at all.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
OP is misleading, a few CCs bounced, but the company cancelled all buses, even ones fully paid for

EHGgfawXkAMZ6ai

And we are to accept their story because...?

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

LOL, that explains it - it's clear what these people did!!!

They never wanted to get their lazy butts out of the house - they intentionally botched the buses in order to be able to fabricate a tall tale of "deep state" conspiracy. In reality, THEY were the conspirators. They made arrangements last minute and intentionally gave a SINGLE credit card without enough credit on it for the multiple buses so they could turn around and blame the bus company.

But the truth comes out in the report you posted - they never "planned" anything, they decided at the last minute to fabricate a tale and intentionally botched it to create a whiny story they could put out in their right-wing publications.

Good job on finding the reality here - great job exposing them! :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well, let's not keep switching back & forth between singular & plural

• Hundreds of people paid one organizer (Amy Kremer) to charter buses
  • The organizer waited till the last possible minute to pay for the buses (plausibly because she was waiting for all her customers to come to the first event & confirm they'd continue on that night)
  • The organizer's one singular credit card was denied 5x, accepted 1x for only 1 of 6 buses she wanted
  • The bus company scrubbed the entire transaction, even though 1 bus was paid for
Might be a case of "grifting" by the organizer, might possibly be some suspicious irregularities involving her CC?

Supposedly they eventually got to their desired destination, evidently the organizer was able to pay for other buses??

Upvote 0