Donald recycles Birther arguments against Kamala Harris.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The pandemic has brought new production to a near halt. That’s why we’re seeing so many “best of” entertainment and other reruns.
Seems everything repeats every eighty years or so, somewhere.
This time, it’s “here”!

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟371,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump is hopeless. Every day he turns off more and more voters. With every ugly, nasty, stupid remark he makes, the group of people who might vote for him gets smaller...and smaller...and smaller...

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Donald Trump is hopeless. Every day he turns off more and more voters. With every ugly, nasty, stupid remark he makes, the group of people who might vote for him gets smaller...and smaller...and smaller...
So when he claims VICTORY! November 4th it’ll be an EVEN BIGGER MIRACLE, to the “true believers” and others willing to take him at his word.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, she's Canadian. That business of being born in California is a fake and I won't believe otherwise until I see her Oakland long-form birth certificate and maybe not even then. Oakland is a left-wing city and Jerry Brown was even mayor of it, so you can't trust them.
This is deception, another right wing defamation campaign.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
No, she's Canadian . That business of being born in California is a fake and I won't believe otherwise until I see her Oakland long-form birth certificate and maybe not even then. Oakland is a left-wing city and Jerry Brown was even mayor of it, so you can't trust them.

Kamala Harris was born in Oakland California to a mother from India and a father from Jamaica. When she was seven her parents divorced and her mother took a position at McGill University in Montreal Canada. She had never been in Canada prior to that. I saw her in an interview recalling how excited she was when they went shopping for winter clothing.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Kamala Harris was born in Oakland California to a mother from India and a father from Jamaica. When she was seven her parents divorced and her mother took a position at McGill University in Montreal Canada. She had never been in Canada prior to that. I saw her in an interview recalling how excited she was when they went shopping for winter clothing.
Proves nothing. I, too, was born in Oakland, California (really) and under the Trump administration I am not considered "real" American either. ;)

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ted Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada to a Cuban father and an American mother!

Despite Trump and the "birthers" having spent 5 years in their efforts to undermine Barack Obama's constitutional authority to be President, the Republicans were remarkably silent when Cruz announced he was running for President!

Cruz failed to do his due diligence and was unaware that he still had dual Canadian/American until that revelation was made public by a Dallas newspaper!
Michele Bachmann also had Swiss-USA dual citizenship (for family reasons) - the right was remarkably quiet about that as well.

Bachmann is also a Swiss citizen

• Informative
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟428,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I agree, if you've left America for any reason, like school or vacation, then you have been subject to the jurisdiction of other countries, and are no longer suitable for office.

Plus, why would you leave unless you hated America? We have everything here.

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

JackRT

Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I agree, if you've left America for any reason, like school or vacation, then you have been subject to the jurisdiction of other countries, and are no longer suitable for office.

Plus, why would you leave unless you hated America? We have everything here.

Hmmmm, that would likely disqualify about 50% of the population including just about everyone in public office.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟428,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hmmmm, that would likely disqualify about 50% of the population including just about everyone in public office.
Perhaps we should offer an avenue of public repentance for one's America-hating foreign escapades.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I saw her in an interview recalling how excited she was when they went shopping for winter clothing.
Perhaps she is now thinking that “Winter is coming” for the current President .

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Proves nothing. I, too, was born in Oakland, California (really) and under the Trump administration I am not considered "real" American either. ;)

You should try being whiter and more conservative.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

Yes, but we already knew that. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟428,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Because youre a coastal liberal elite?

• Haha
Reactions: Speedwell
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
https://newrepublic.com/article/158968/newsweek-rise-zombie-magazine

The publication of Eastman’s op-ed says a great deal about the state of Newsweek’s opinion section, which has become a clearinghouse for right-wing nonsense. But it also points to a larger crisis in journalism itself: The rise of the zombie publication, whose former legitimacy is used to launder extreme and conspiratorial ideas.

Even by the volatile standards of journalism in the twenty-first century, Newsweek’s recent problems are extraordinary.

I just came across this today in a discussion about the lack of shared reality today and how some media contribute to this problem.

Upvote 0