Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hurrah for the Cancel Culture! Due to Donald's inciting a riot, encouraging violent insurrection and general unseemliness, the Professional Golfers' Association is no longer holding its championship event at Bedminster in New Jersey.

PGA of America votes to move 2022 PGA Championship from Trump Bedminster golf club
CBSSports said:
[PGA of America president Jim Richerson:]"It has become clear that conducting the PGA Championship at Trump Bedminster would be detrimental to the PGA of America brand and would put at risk the PGA's ability to deliver our many programs and sustain the longevity of our mission," said Richerson. "Our board has thus made the decision to exercise to terminate the contract to hold the 2022 PGA Championship at Trump Bedminster. It was a decision made to ensure that the PGA of America and PGA professionals can continue to lead and grow our game for decades to come."

This is not the first time a major golf organization has distanced itself from Trump.

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There have been multiple articles over the past few years detailing how winning the election could be the worst thing that Trump has ever done for himself. I am starting to believe it.

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Financially speaking, I think Trump has a rocky road ahead. His 340+ million dollars worth of loans with Deutsche Bank are coming due in the next few years. Deutsche Bank seems eager to cut it's ties with Trump, and he can't just dump the problem on the bank this time because he's "personally" on the hook for those loans. There aren't a lot of banks interested in doing business with Trump anymore either, particularly after his failed coup attempt.

Trump’s Deutsche Bank Loans Appear To Be In Trouble
Exclusive: Tired of Trump, Deutsche Bank games ways to sever ties with the president - sources

But then again, his pal Putin might be willing to lend him money after all the damage he's done to the US.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Financially speaking, I think Trump has a rocky road ahead. His 340+ million dollars worth of loans with Deutsche Bank are coming due in the next few years. Deutsche Bank seems eager to cut it's ties with Trump, and he can't just dump the problem on the bank this time because he's "personally" on the hook for those loans. There aren't a lot of banks interested in doing business with Trump anymore either, particularly after his failed coup attempt.

Trump’s Deutsche Bank Loans Appear To Be In Trouble
Exclusive: Tired of Trump, Deutsche Bank games ways to sever ties with the president - sources

But then again, his pal Putin might be willing to lend him money after all the damage he's done to the US.
New York City is canceling contracts with the Trump Org. due to the attack on the Capital.

The hurt is just starting.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This one's got to hurt:
Shopify Takes Trump Organization and Campaign Stores Offline

WSJ said:
Visitors to TrumpStore.com and shop.donaldjtrump.com, which sold official Trump branded apparel, “Make America Great Again” hats and other merchandise, were greeted with error messages on Thursday morning.

A Shopify spokeswoman said President Trump violated the company’s policy, which prohibits retailers on the platform from promoting or supporting organizations or people that promote violence. “As a result, we have terminated stores affiliated with President Trump,” the company said.

Well, it looks like the first one is back up while the second one is still out.

• Haha
Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
There have been multiple articles over the past few years detailing how winning the election could be the worst thing that Trump has ever done for himself. I am starting to believe it.

Not only am I believing it, it's turning out to be so much worse for him than I expected. If he and his kids wind up broke and in jail, my heart will grow more than the Grinch's did as he looked down on Whoville. That's a degree of schadenfreude I'm reluctant to even dream about.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Not only am I believing it, it's turning out to be so much worse for him than I expected. If he and his kids wind up broke and in jail, my heart will grow more than the Grinch's did as he looked down on Whoville. That's a degree of schadenfreude I'm reluctant to even dream about.

I can't even imagine the hardships and pain that the Trump Children will have to go through if they are reduced to mere millionaires.

Upvote 0