Not open for further replies.

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't see any conspiracy nor any nonsense. I agree with what Trump and others broadcast since February this year, The Nations Highest Medical people, and the doctor's who have published good information without causing any fear at all, and with no mis-direction.

The fact you think there is any misidirection is conspiracy nonsense. the fact is there was 204k people tested positive and 1999 people died, you can ignore it and pretend that people aren't dying, but the hospitals are filling up, doctors are over worked and stressed. And this is before the last 2-3 weeks get added.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Would it matter? Most people have no effects anyway.
Remember in February or March, when vitamin c was used in the hospitals in NYC and in WUHAN successfully?
Do you wonder why that which is successful since 1930 is not recommended more often ?

vitamin D and C help if you have a deficiency, but aren't going to magically cure you of a disease if you don't need them. This is bordering, if not at the level of quackery./

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
New Jerusalem (destination)
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
vitamin D and C help if you have a deficiency, but aren't going to magically cure you of a disease if you don't need them. This is bordering, if not at the level of quackery./
How long have vitamins been in the food supply ? Why are vitamins in the food supply ?
Why did God create our bodies to need 'healthy' food / including vitamins or the substances the body uses to make vitamins ?
Most of the world calls God a quack... they totally dismiss God, and do not turn to Him, but instead serve demons.... so it might not be too bad to have some level of what the world calls 'quackery', eh ? (But WISELY, as God Reveals)

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
"The fact"? Did you see how many times false positives happen ? in Wuhan, it was published about 80% were false positives.
And that rich guy in the news worldwide - he was tested four times in one day. Twice tested showed negative. Twice tested showed positive.
This is routine results, or standard published findings, of the unreliability of the tests.
Same with other tests by the way - the tests used to detect cancer have resulted in thousands of lawsuits (as noted online and on television) for so many false positives when someone did not have cancer but was told they did and had destructive surgery as a result.

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
? .... realize that if you take vitamins out of the food, people get sick, right ?
Or if pollution is greatly increased, as it was since 2011, the anti-oxidants people need to detox the greatly increased free radicals likewise greatly increases, right ?
i.e. cause and effect.
Take away what is healthy,
take away what gives a stronger immunity/immune system, and
people are weaker, more susceptible. More people become sick, as has happened.

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Loving all the descriptive names lately...

Wuhan/China Virus
Trump Vaccines
For disturbing news, continue to search for : virologist identifies virus.
and : effectiveness of vaccines
and : effectiveness of placebos
and : how many people have no symptoms even when they get 'covid' (most people, btw)

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How long have vitamins been in the food supply ? Why are vitamins in the food supply ?
Why did God create our bodies to need 'healthy' food / including vitamins or the substances the body uses to make vitamins ?
Most of the world calls God a quack... they totally dismiss God, and do not turn to Him, but instead serve demons.... so it might not be too bad to have some level of what the world calls 'quackery', eh ? (But WISELY, as God Reveals)

I agree vitamin's are important, it reaches levels of quackery when you act like overdosing or having a lot of vitamin C and D will cure anything. They only go so far. The rest is where medicine and vaccines go.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
? .... realize that if you take vitamins out of the food, people get sick, right ?
Or if pollution is greatly increased, as it was since 2011, the anti-oxidants people need to detox the greatly increased free radicals likewise greatly increases, right ?
i.e. cause and effect.
Take away what is healthy,
take away what gives a stronger immunity/immune system, and
people are weaker, more susceptible. More people become sick, as has happened.

Do you do realize that antioxidents actually are harmful in too large amount and are counter acting the immune system, especially in cancer.

Again the quackery isn't using vitamin C and D it's the implying that they will cure covid alone.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"The fact"? Did you see how many times false positives happen ? in Wuhan, it was published about 80% were false positives.
And that rich guy in the news worldwide - he was tested four times in one day. Twice tested showed negative. Twice tested showed positive.
This is routine results, or standard published findings, of the unreliability of the tests.
Same with other tests by the way - the tests used to detect cancer have resulted in thousands of lawsuits (as noted online and on television) for so many false positives when someone did not have cancer but was told they did and had destructive surgery as a result.

Right....that was how long ago? The tests are better, and SOMETHNG has called hundreds of thousands of excess deaths this year, something is causing the hospitals to be overwhelmed. If it's not covid then what is causing all these excess deaths and hospitalizations. What is causing more people to be on ventilators then doctors can ventilate?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Well if he has Covid he can blame his father’s selfish ignorant and reckless behavior for it.
This comment is everything that is wrong with politics today. Don Jr. is an adult who is capable of assessing risks and making his own decisions. Blaming Trump for his son getting the virus is ridiculous. Blaming government for the spread of the virus is absurd.

If there is one thing that is clear after nearly a year of this virus is that experts, government officials and bureaucrats really have no idea what they're talking about. They flip flop and the measures they want people to take clearly haven't done a thing to stop spread of the virus. Lockdowns didn't work, masks clearly aren't working. Blaming Trump might make you feel good about yourself, he makes a good scapegoat. However HRC wouldn't have done any better, neither would Biden.

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
It sounds like you’re suggesting that excellent governing and a more cautious approach to the virus would not save lives, to what do you attribute Sweden (who was rather relaxed about the whole thing) having a Covid per capita death rate of 10 times her neighbors Norway and Finland, who both mandated cautious practices nearly from the get-go?
Cherry picking countries doesn't prove anything. Britain and Italy both have higher per capita death rates despite their outrageous infringement on individual freedom and business. Belgium has over double the per capita death rate compared to Sweden despite massive regulations on people's lives.

Here in the US 90% of the country has absurd mask orders yet we're approaching 200k daily new positive cases. They clearly aren't working, which is hardly surprising considering the virus is 100 times smaller than the space between threads of fabric. The lockdowns don't work because they aren't sustainable and are completely unenforceable in nations where people value freedom.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Cherry picking countries doesn't prove anything. Britain and Italy both have higher per capita death rates despite their outrageous infringement on individual freedom and business. Belgium has over double the per capita death rate compared to Sweden despite massive regulations on people's lives.

Here in the US 90% of the country has absurd mask orders yet we're approaching 200k daily new positive cases. They clearly aren't working, which is hardly surprising considering the virus is 100 times smaller than the space between threads of fabric. The lockdowns don't work because they aren't sustainable and are completely unenforceable in nations where people value freedom.

right...it can't be 200k cases a day due to 40%+ of the country thinking it's all a hoax, and going around spreading it. My wearing a mask doesn't do me much good if your walking around like typhoid mary.

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You know what is so upsetting and scary? People online are rejoicing on the fact that Don Jr. got covid. This really upsetting. Why can't we can't we disagree without wishing harm on a human being who we disagree with created in God's image? Sometimes I hate politics. I keep seeing responses like, I hope things don't go well with him. Why on earth will they wish that? I wouldn't want someone to say that to me, or my family.

Donald Trump Jr. Tests Positive for Coronavirus, Is In Quarantine (msn.com)
So Don Jr. got a cold. It’s kind of ridiculous even talking about it. He is not in the vulnerable group.

Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know what is so upsetting and scary? People online are rejoicing on the fact that Don Jr. got covid. This really upsetting. Why can't we can't we disagree without wishing harm on a human being who we disagree with created in God's image? Sometimes I hate politics. I keep seeing responses like, I hope things don't go well with him. Why on earth will they wish that? I wouldn't want someone to say that to me, or my family.

What do politicians lawyers and actors have in common?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Online.Gamer.79

Aug 13, 2020
Laconia NH
✟10,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I will say I do not care, I think the trumps are buffoons but I am not gonna wish harm on them. Honestly I would say he brought it on himself. I have watched the Trumps treat covid like a joke that know one should worry about. Well it is what it is.

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
right...it can't be 200k cases a day due to 40%+ of the country thinking it's all a hoax, and going around spreading it. My wearing a mask doesn't do me much good if your walking around like typhoid mary.
It isn't my job to protect you from an illness. You protect yourself and take the risks you want to take. I will take care of myself.

• Winner
Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It isn't my job to protect you from an illness. You protect yourself and take the risks you want to take. I will take care of myself.

actually as a Christian it is, were supposed to protect and care about our fellow man. part of being a grownup is doing grownup things like wearing a mask, not spreading a deadly disease around. but if you want to be selfish, how about making sure when your selfish butt ends up in the hospital you don't get left to die because they have no room for you.

Or are you willing to forgoe a hospital bed for the people you infected?

• Winner
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This comment is everything that is wrong with politics today. Don Jr. is an adult who is capable of assessing risks and making his own decisions. Blaming Trump for his son getting the virus is ridiculous. Blaming government for the spread of the virus is absurd.

If there is one thing that is clear after nearly a year of this virus is that experts, government officials and bureaucrats really have no idea what they're talking about. They flip flop and the measures they want people to take clearly haven't done a thing to stop spread of the virus. Lockdowns didn't work, masks clearly aren't working. Blaming Trump might make you feel good about yourself, he makes a good scapegoat. However HRC wouldn't have done any better, neither would Biden.
who’s blaming the government? I’m specifically blaming trump. He encouraged his staff, his supporters and his family to do a dangerous foolish thing against all professional advice. Neither Biden nor Hillary has ever done something so idiotic, in fact they both recommend wearing the mask and doing other preventive methods.

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
actually as a Christian it is, were supposed to protect and care about our fellow man. part of being a grownup is doing grownup things like wearing a mask, not spreading a deadly disease around. but if you want to be selfish, how about making sure when your selfish butt ends up in the hospital you don't get left to die because they have no room for you.

Or are you willing to forgoe a hospital bed for the people you infected?
I care about my fellow man by caring for their freedom and liberty. I've already had the virus, it was literally nothing. That's the case for the overwhelming majority of people who get it, they're either asymptomatic or have mild symptoms.

It is not the duty of Christians to accept dictatorial declarations from government when we live in a republic. The masks don't work, they never did and they never will. It is grownup to recognize that they don't work and push back at claims from other Christians and the government that not wearing something that doesn't work is criminal.

• Agree
Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.