Dominion Theology? Kingdom living?

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Is dominion theology no different than a Christian version of sharia law?
The last thing you should be doing is placing Christianity beside Sharia law. Having said that, Dominion Theology is an attempt to sabotage the establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth by Christ Himself, after His Second Coming. Christians and the Church are called to preach to Gospel to every creature and make disciples until the return of Christ to earth.

Upvote 0

amariselle

Jesus Never Fails
Sep 28, 2004
The Great Northern Wilderness
✟60,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This is a topic I've been studying quite a bit lately. Dominionism and Kingdom Now Theology are tied up with the New Apostolic Reformation and are greatly concerning.

Here are a few links with some information. (For anyone who is interested)

What is Dominion Theology/Theonomy/Christian Reconstructionism?

What is Christian Dominionism?

What is Kingdom Now Teaching?

What is the Seven Mountain Mandate, and is it Biblical?

What is the New Apostolic Reformation?

I think as Christians, it is very important that we are aware of this and remain vigilant, read God's word and pray for guidance and discernment.

Blessings

~Amariselle

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This is a topic I've been studying quite a bit lately. Dominionism and Kingdom Now Theology are tied up with the New Apostolic Reformation and are greatly concerning.

Here are a few links with some information. (For anyone who is interested)

What is Dominion Theology/Theonomy/Christian Reconstructionism?

What is Christian Dominionism?

What is Kingdom Now Teaching?

What is the Seven Mountain Mandate, and is it Biblical?

What is the New Apostolic Reformation?

I think as Christians, it is very important that we are aware of this and remain vigilant, read God's word and pray for guidance and discernment.

Blessings

~Amariselle
Very disturbing. I studied it about a year ago. False prophets all all around those topics. Wolves.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Is dominion theology no different than a Christian version of sharia law? Or is the Kingdom of God something within our midst to be lived out in our lives and shared with the world?

I would stay away from Dominion theology. You should be running VERY FAST away from those people.

We have God with us now through the Holy Spirit. Stick to the Bible and Bible based teaching.

Upvote 0