✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Greetings.

66Books put me onto DEBKAfile on the net and it stated that the wall was bulging some 750 mm and was 30 m in length, that’s about 2ft 6ins by 1oo ft.

I do know that in Revelation 11. John is told to measure the “Temple of God” well, the Mosque is certainly not the “Temple of God” So I guess, good by Mosque. Hello to the new Temple when it is rebuilt.
Rev 11: 1. And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
In Daniel 9. A wall is also mentioned, they are building one now around Jerusalem.
Revelation is for the time of the end so things are getting done that are mentioned in the Book of Dan and Rev.

Dan 9: 25. Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. As I said 66Books has all the information.

If Satan wants to sit where he ought not, in the Temple at the sides of the North, on the mount of the congregation, then it has to be rebuilt.

Isaiah 14: 13. For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north

Interesting isn’t it.
Prophecy Countdown

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by Prophecy Countdown
Greetings.

66Books put me onto DEBKAfile on the net and it stated that the wall was bulging some 750 mm and was 30 m in length, that’s about 2ft 6ins by 1oo ft.

I do know that in Revelation 11. John is told to measure the “Temple of God” well, the Mosque is certainly not the “Temple of God” So I guess, good by Mosque. Hello to the new Temple when it is rebuilt.
Rev 11: 1. And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
In Daniel 9. A wall is also mentioned, they are building one now around Jerusalem.
Revelation is for the time of the end so things are getting done that are mentioned in the Book of Dan and Rev.

Dan 9: 25. Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. As I said 66Books has all the information.

If Satan wants to sit where he ought not, in the Temple at the sides of the North, on the mount of the congregation, then it has to be rebuilt.

Isaiah 14: 13. For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north

Interesting isn’t it.
Prophecy Countdown

If I may request it. I would think that a small earthquake could be a very good thing in this location :p 

Upvote 0

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by Prophecy Countdown
Greetings.

Interesting isn’t it.
Prophecy Countdown

Prophecy Countdown , I'm sorry this forum is rather slow , but preterists have been flooding this forum for quite a few months now , rules have been put in place but they continue to disobey them , that in itself should show you what kind of people they are .

Both you and 66 are quite welcome , but everybody is waiting for the preterists to go away , hopefully that day will come .

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by Brian45

Prophecy Countdown , I'm sorry this forum is rather slow , but preterists have been flooding this forum for quite a few months now , rules have been put in place but they continue to disobey them , that in itself should show you what kind of people they are .

Both you and 66 are quite welcome , but everybody is waiting for the preterists to go away , hopefully that day will come .

Yeah - But have you noticed that most of them have now gone into hiding?? I think it really stumped them when I started bringing up Romans 11. I don't think they can handle it, not only that, but it also proves that the church did not and will not replace Israel.

Why would Jesus come to build something (Israel) that was already here?? He came to build His church.

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by Brian45
Hey rollin , they haven't gone into hiding , this forum has allowed them a place to discuss their beliefs , here it is - http://www.christianforums.com/forums/130.html

Lets just hope they stay there and leave us alone .

yeah, they have had an alternate place to satisfy what their itching ears want to hear. The truth is, they can't handle the truth, especially when it shoots down their humanistic view. Let God's word be true, and every man a liar. Truth is not true because we choose to believe it, but rather, truth is true because it is a reality, set in stone. God is not able to be deceived, but man is. This is why He warned us not to be deceived. He holds all the unknown mysteries in His hand, and it is up to us to seek them out. The preterists teaching comes from mans human understanding, not from God. They have accepted the shadows of the realities to come, instead of waiting for the realities themselves, which will be revealed in Christ and by Christ in the tribulation and in His second coming, which they claim already happened.

Hebrews 10:1a - "The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming (future) - not the realities themselves."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Thank you for this interesting topic....

Right now, Archiologists who have been experts at the Dome Rock site from Jordan analyzed the site and the buldge in the wall....One of them said that the buldge does not look like a problem and what they will do is do some kind of cementing job of some sort..I cant really remember what they are planning on doing......On thing for sure is they dont want any Jews helping for a number of reason...Im sure we can think why they would think that.....

But it is interesting to hear this becuz it makes us all wonder if this is the opening ceremony to the new temple that will be built...I only pray so.

God bless

a4c

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by sarkazma
I heard lately a buldge of some kind has appeared in the dome of the rock.... the palestinians arent allowing the isrealis to repair it ..... i suppose this could lead to the buliding of the temple which will unify the major religions?

People get all carried away about this stuff. There is a place where they were growing some flowers and they over watered them. The water was causing a buldge in the foundation wall that use to support the temple. It is no big deal really, other than the age of what they damaged.

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by arab4christ
Thank you for this interesting topic....

Right now, Archiologists who have been experts at the Dome Rock site from Jordan analyzed the site and the buldge in the wall....One of them said that the buldge does not look like a problem and what they will do is do some kind of cementing job of some sort..I cant really remember what they are planning on doing......On thing for sure is they dont want any Jews helping for a number of reason...Im sure we can think why they would think that.....

But it is interesting to hear this becuz it makes us all wonder if this is the opening ceremony to the new temple that will be built...I only pray so.

God bless

a4c

Now this is an Arab that we can all appreciate!! Welcome to this Forum arab4christ. Most of us here are probably Gentiles for Christ. We probably have a few Jews for Christ too, so it is nice to see that an arab has seen the light. Hopefully there will be more Arabs coming as well. As for me, I have traded in my old title of American for a new title of christian. The old man is dead, but the new man is alive and well in Christ.  

Upvote 0
Originally posted by rollinTHUNDER
Now this is an Arab that we can all appreciate!! Welcome to this Forum arab4christ. Most of us here are probably Gentiles for Christ. We probably have a few Jews for Christ too, so it is nice to see that an arab has seen the light. Hopefully there will be more Arabs coming as well. As for me, I have traded in my old title of American for a new title of christian. The old man is dead, but the new man is alive and well in Christ.  

Amen to that! And nice to meet you...Yes I will try my best to help out on topics of this sort, also praying I wont offend anyone in any way :sorry: :D 

Im my opinion, any forum with Jews, Gentiles and even skeptics is blessed!  :D

a4c

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.