US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I had ordered two used Azone dolls. One came a week or so ago and the other one should be here by tomorrow. I am excited to get her. The doll model's name is Mia. I am not sure what I will name her. I am hoping to get the doll tomorrow. She will be very loved by me. Sometimes I wish I was an anime doll instead of a human being. Attached is a picture of my doll with a friend. Mia is the one with the strawberry colored hair. Mia is a Christian and might be a counselor. I feel God helps me connect with my innocence when I play with dolls. Playing dolls helps me to have doll friends which comfort me and make me feel understood.

Attachments

• Mia with friend.jpg
    Mia with friend.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 2

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I had ordered two used Azone dolls. One came a week or so ago and the other one should be here by tomorrow. I am excited to get her. The doll model's name is Mia. I am not sure what I will name her. I am hoping to get the doll tomorrow. She will be very loved by me. Sometimes I wish I was an anime doll instead of a human being. Attached is a picture of my doll with a friend. Mia is the one with the strawberry colored hair. Mia is a Christian and might be a counselor. I feel God helps me connect with my innocence when I play with dolls. Playing dolls helps me to have doll friends which comfort me and make me feel understood.

:heart: (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Alicia Schout

Aug 17, 2017
Netherlands
✟52,769.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Playing with dolls seems weird.
What's your hobbies? What are you seeking?

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Playing with dolls seems weird.
What's your hobbies? What are you seeking?
Yes :) Its rare that adults play with dolls. I learned about doll collecting for adults on youtube. Its just a nice way to relax and be creative.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Rose, your post reminded me of a story I heard about and read a couple years ago. Here's some links to share about "Bratz dolls (and others) given a 'makeunder'" by a woman who refashions second-hand dolls to give completely new look. I think she has created a thriving business out of her hobby.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi Rose, your post reminded me of a story I heard about and read a couple years ago. Here's some links to share about "Bratz dolls (and others) given a 'makeunder'" by a woman who refashions second-hand dolls to give completely new look. I think she has created a thriving business out of her hobby.

i LOVE this. What a lovely thing to do.

Thank you for sharing it.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Wow! This is awesome! :) Thank you for sharing this with me :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0