DOJ OIG Investigating Pro-Trump Schemes to Alter Election in 45th Presidency’s Final Days. Attorneys

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
full headline:
DOJ OIG Investigating Pro-Trump Schemes to Alter Election in 45th Presidency’s Final Days. Attorneys Say ‘Those Involved Better Lawyer Up.’
https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electi...ttorneys-say-those-involved-better-lawyer-up/
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) Office of Inspector General (OIG) announced early Monday afternoon that it was “initiating an investigation into whether any former or current DOJ official engaged in an improper attempt to have [the] DOJ seek to alter the outcome” of the 2020 U.S. presidential election.
Sorry, forgot the link. :sorry:
tulc(thought this was interesting)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Hank77

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
full headline:

If bureaucrats are acting on a political agenda instead of doing their job in a non partisan manner they need to be ferreted out. I have been saying this for a long time.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
full headline:
The big bold screaming headline is not supported by the narrative.
Bold headline.
....."DOJ OIG Investigating Pro-Trump Schemes.
Narrative.

The DOJ Office of Inspector General announced early Monday afternoon that it was “initiating an investigation into whether any former or current DOJ official engaged in an improper attempt to have [the] DOJ seek to alter the outcome”
Does Tulc know the difference?

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bold headline.
Narrative.

The DOJ Office of Inspector General announced early Monday afternoon that it was “initiating an investigation into whether any former or current DOJ official engaged in an improper attempt to have [the] DOJ seek to alter the outcome”

I suspect that the headline was not of tulc's invention. It has been tulc's practice to quote headlines from publications that are not altogether totally unbiased or intent upon keeping their editorial opinions out of their headlines.

Upvote 0

NekoRose

Jan 12, 2021
Albany
✟9,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
How about the DoJ stop being partisan hacks for once and investigate the tremendous amount of fraud that went on in 2020. For example, dead people miraculously voting, votes just being hauled in on unnamed vehicles(not county) and "finding" convenient placed votes 100% for one candidate. 100% NEVER happens ever even in the most liberal county or the most conservative county, itll still have competition, so seeing so much votes being found for 100% Biden are suspect and need to be investigated and votes need to be signature and voter id verified to make sure EVERY vote is legal, but right now, 2020 election is compromised and should be nulled, left have done too much cheating and fraud.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bold headline.
Narrative.

Or it does.
Thanks Der Alte, your post showed I'd forgotten to post the link for the article. :oldthumbsup:
tulc(hopes that helps)

Upvote 0

NekoRose

Jan 12, 2021
Albany
✟9,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
If you'd like to discuss the things in your post shouldn't you start your own thread? this thread is about what's in the OP.
tulc(just a suggestion)

i dont even know what "Tulc" is, I'm just responding to the article posted, which is perfectly fine

Edit, apparently u couldnt just say Tulc is the OP and make me wonder...Anyway I still stand, I am responding to the post and article posted, which is valid, saying DoJ should jus focus on other things instead of partisan stuff, which would never have an article since the swamp is so partisan as it is

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i dont even know what "Tulc" is,
tulc is my screen name. Pleased to meet you NekoRose! :wave:

I'm just responding to the article posted,
Well...except the OP isn't about what you posted, which is why I suggested, that if the things you posted were what you wanted to discuss you might want to start your own thread about them instead of bringing them up in a thread not about them.

which is perfectly fine
But, again, none of the things you seemed to want to talk about are what the OP is about.
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)

Upvote 0