Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From the "Twisted by media", files: DOJ issues clarification—investigation into voter fraud is NOT over

A DOJ spokesperson had said that “Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated. The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible."

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
From the "Twisted by media", files: DOJ issues clarification—investigation into voter fraud is NOT over

A DOJ spokesperson had said that “Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated. The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible."
I’m assuming you agree with this:

“Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election.

Any examples?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

“Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election.

Any examples?

Examples of the current DOJ spokesperson issuing distorting statements. Well, there's this one...

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Any examples?

It's phrased very carefully in negative-ese.

Compare it with: Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that scientists have announced an affirmative finding that NO Bigfeet exist.

This does not mean the scientists have examples of Bigfoot. Quite the contrary. But the scientists have not gone out on a limb to conclude there are no Bigfeet, just because they don't have any evidence of them.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's phrased very carefully in negative-ese.

Compare it with: Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that scientists have announced an affirmative finding that NO Bigfeet exist.

This does not mean the scientists have examples of Bigfoot. Quite the contrary. But the scientists have not gone out on a limb to conclude there are no Bigfeet, just because they don't have any evidence of them.

Hi ES and @NightHawkeye

Ok, point taken. Now, for both of you, any examples? Which media outlets have written up any articles that the DOJ or FBI investigations are over? I think most of the media outlets have merely repeated Barr's words and then gone on to explain all the baseless suits that we've all seen so far. They have also pointed out that this statement by Barr is likely not going to be received well by the president or the 'trump election fraud' team. I honestly haven't seen yet any media outlets making any claims that the DOJ or the FBI is finished with any investigations.

It seems, so far, that the WH and 'trump election fraud' team are trying to topple a windmill that "Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud...". Those two entities, as far as I have seen, have made such a claim in the media. Now, that's certainly not to say that some people reading these articles aren't thinking that the investigations are over, but I haven't yet seen a media outlet say that. Examples, please?

So, how about some examples to support your statement.

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Awsome. It seems you/we were correct. We do not yet fully know what they are doing at this point. I personally do not yet see this as dropping the ball. We are just unaware of all their actions.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Awsome. It seems you/we were correct. We do not yet fully know what they are doing at this point. I personally do not yet see this as dropping the ball. We are just unaware of all their actions.
Especially since there is no ball to drop.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Don't think most people would think that the DOJ wouldn't investigate any 'new' specific and credible allegations.

Or that they'll hunt any snipe that Donald orders them to.

Upvote 0