Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: CitizenD
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good old Clint, not bothering to read the article or notice the recently unsealed court documents.
READ: Court filing on DOJ pardon investigation - CNNPolitics

and here's the newsmax version
Feds Investigating If Bribery of White House Attempted for Pardon
from the CNN article "A Justice Department official told CNN that "no government official was or is currently a subject or target of the investigation disclosed in this filing." So where is the news? Excuse me for not reading 20 pages on something that is a nothingburger.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
from the CNN article "A Justice Department official told CNN that "no government official was or is currently a subject or target of the investigation disclosed in this filing." So where is the news? Excuse me for not reading 20 pages on something that is a nothingburger.

Outstanding.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,147,798.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I'm still convinced that Trump resigns so Pence can pardon him and Biden is in fact, 47.
Not going to happen. What's in it for Pence? It would damage his nomination chances in 2024. Though it would be funny if trump resigns, Pence becomes 46, then refuses to pardon him.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not going to happen. What's in it for Pence? It would damage his nomination chances in 2024. Though it would be funny if trump resigns, Pence becomes 46, then refuses to pardon him.
A poster suspects that Mr. Pence already sealed his fate by hitching his wagon to a one-trick pony.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Desk trauma
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I’ve been thinking that if he does go to prison or get convicted of crimes they will most likely be crimes committed now, as he becomes even more sloppy in his desperation. And goodness knows he’s desperate.

In all fairness, we don't know yet that Donald himself is involved in this bribery scheme... most likely it's someone in his inner circle peddling influence while it's still worth something.

Donald, after all, is easy enough to string along...
OkrioEo.jpg

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

I'm still holding on to the hope that Pence is secretly the Deep State Mastermind behind Donald's troubles... not only would he refuse to pardon him, but he'd personally sign the arrest warrant!

Of course, I'd settle for Pence being sincere in his Christian beliefs and having a genuine crisis of conscience, forcing him to do the right thing... but I'll take what I can get.

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm still holding on to the hope that Pence is secretly the Deep State Mastermind behind Donald's troubles... not only would he refuse to pardon him, but he'd personally sign the arrest warrant!

Of course, I'd settle for Pence being sincere in his Christian beliefs and having a genuine crisis of conscience, forcing him to do the right thing... but I'll take what I can get.
Many people are saying you will go 0-2.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,147,798.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Yep would be funny, but sadly not going to happen. Can pence refuse to take office if trump unilaterally resigns?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Yep would be funny, but sadly not going to happen. Can pence refuse to take office if trump unilaterally resigns?

Of course -- all he'd have to do is resign himself.

That, however, would make Pelosi the president... and Pence knows that the GOP would (figuratively if not literally) lynch him if he allowed that to happen.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
From what I've heard, the White House is becoming a much more cordial and polite place in these last few weeks... there's been an unprecedented return to civility.

You can hear it every time two WH staffers or cabinet members pass each other in the halls....

"Pardon me..."

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

I'm not sure what's insincere about that form of evangelical-sell-out-and-grab-power Christianity. It seems to feature within the body of Christianity quite a lot.

• Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0