Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Looks like the issue of the 2016 Trump campaign spying is not over? Actually much may soon be coming to light. The Republicans have waited a long time for this. Explained in video.

FBI Director Wray: DOJ Inspector General Report Will Answer Whether There Was Illegal Surveillance Of 2016 Trump Campaign
Tuesday about the president's assertion that his 2016 presidential campaign was "spied" on by the FBI. Wray said that he wouldn't use the word "spying" to describe the surveillance work of the FBI, breaking from Attorney General William Barr who said "spying did occur," but said that he had "limited information" and would defer to the DOJ's inspector general, who is currently investigating that question.

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
The surveillance will be described as legal.
Probably. I wish I had a better source than CNN, but their comment is "What the report says is still unknown. But some witnesses who have been interviewed by the inspector general say that they expect that the report will likely reveal some missteps, though none that should be interpreted as undermining a legitimate investigation."

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It's the government, so of course there will be some missteps.

I don't think DOJ wants to get in a tusseling match with the FISA Court, considering they will have many requests in the future of the Court to review.

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0