✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We can pray.
Maybe you could put it in "current news" forum and Golden eagles.(Lots have pets there and could tell others)

If you start threads there, it will also come up at the bottom of page as new topic, some people just look on those.
Even if it helped one person, that's an animal saved......
God bless you:heart:

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟348,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We can pray.
Maybe you could put it in "current news" forum and Golden eagles.(Lots have pets there and could tell others)

If you start threads there, it will also come up at the bottom of page as new topic, some people just look on those.
Even if it helped one person, that's an animal saved......
God bless you:heart:[/QUOTe
These are wonderful suggestions and I will try but I won't be able to use as a news topic as I got a warning on this because you have to have a link and there is no news link only my email. But I will try the other.
It is kind of you to be concerned enough to come up with these thoughts . So many helpful people here. Just as and you receive, it seems:)
Have a good morning, it is morning for you?
Thanks again.
I wonder if I could a link to the original. I will try that since it seems I would be off topic? there.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟348,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
"Midwestern Pet Foods Sued Over Sportmix Toxin Contamination
mpf-pet-food.jpg

Midwestern Pet Foods recently recalled certain products in its Sportmix line due to possible contamination with aflatoxin, a mold-borne toxin that can cause a slew of health problems or even death when ingested. But the company isn’t out of hot water just yet as a proposed class action was filed shortly after the recall was announced. The suit claims Midwestern knew or should have known about the contamination, yet failed to disclose and/or actively concealed the issue, putting customers’ pets at risk for diarrhea, liver damage and more. According to the complaint, Midwestern Pet Foods has falsely represented its products as “high-quality,” and consumers would not have bought the food had they known of the apparent danger to their pets. For a list of potentially affected products and more details on the case itself, head over to this page."
Sportmix Maker Midwestern Pet Foods Hit with Class Action Over Toxin Contamination

Certain Sportmix Pet Food Recalled for Potentially Fatal Aflatoxin

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
An awful state of affairs. Its good that you have brought it to peoples attention.
I hope no further animals suffer from this.

It seems like there isn't enough testing and quality control in the manufacturing of pet foods.
Considering the huge amount of money these companies make, they have no excuse to be so negligent.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟348,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
An awful state of affairs. Its good that you have brought it to peoples attention.
I hope no further animals suffer from this.

It seems like there isn't enough testing and quality control in the manufacturing of pet foods.
Considering the huge amount of money these companies make, they have no excuse to be so negligent.
It doesn't seem to have helped at my end but I appreciate the applause:)

• Friendly
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,292.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status