Dec 15, 2011
✟389,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I feel that those who follow Christ in Truth are being put in ever smaller boxes and are labeled with ever more horrendous and yes, offensive names.

Soon, I fear, they will seek our lives when the box becomes small enough and the labels shocking enough that require something be done to quell the "evil" that is the true Christian.

Does it offend me? Yes. Does it matter? No, because I can't stop being a Christian and holding these beliefs.
I think the church in our county will be targeted by the government and the state and we will soon know what real persecution looks like in America. I believe the restrictions will worsen and as the church stands for its right to worship and gather it will become the target.

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟38,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I think the church in our county will be targeted by the government and the state and we will soon know what real persecution looks like in America. I believe the restrictions will worsen and as the church stands for its right to worship and gather it will become the target.
That will be a jarring realization. Could the focus be on groups who vocally support Israel?
Not all Christians do, if that is a fair assessment.

Reactions: Jesus is YHWH
Upvote 0

Jesus is YHWH

my Lord and my God !
Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2011
✟389,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That will be a jarring realization. Could the focus be on groups who vocally support Israel?
Not all Christians do, if that is a fair assessment.
It could very well be but I wouldn't be surprised to see our nation down the road turn on Israel. We have removed God from everything so it would be easy to see this happening down the road.

Upvote 0