Does the new unity between Israel and America fit with Ezekiel 37's two sticks?

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This idea just hit me yesterday evening, December 31st.

The possible correlation between Ezekiel chapter 37 with what has been shown to the gifted Mark Taylor.... sure does sound like good news for both Americans as well as Israelis.

http://www.sordrescue.com/uploads/4/7/7/9/47798703/04-28-11_commander_in_chief.pdf

....."The Spirit of God says, the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have anointed. They will even quake and shake when he announces he is running for president, it will be like the shot heard across the world. The enemy will say what shall we do now? This man knows all our tricks and schemes. We have been robbing America for decades, what shall we do to stop this? The Spirit says HA! No one shall stop this that lhave started! Forthe enemy has stolen from America fordecades and it stops now! For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown for and plunder from the enemy what he has stolen and return it 7 fold back to the United States. The enemy will say lsrael, lsrael, what about lsrael? For lsrael will be protected by America once again. The spirit says yes! America will once again stand hand and hand with lsrael, and the two shall be as one. For the ties between lsrael and America will be stronger than ever, and lsrael will flourish like never before." (Mark Taylor)

Ezekiel 37:16

Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand."

Could an important aspect of this prophecy be in the process of being fulfilled right in front of our eyes?

MyGivenNameIsKeith

Oct 16, 2017
xcxb xcvb n bv b
✟33,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The possible correlation between Ezekiel chapter 37 with what has been shown to the gifted Mark Taylor.... sure does sound like good news for both Americans as well as Israelis.

http://www.sordrescue.com/uploads/4/7/7/9/47798703/04-28-11_commander_in_chief.pdf

Could an important aspect of this prophecy be in the process of being fulfilled right in front of our eyes?
It's the Old and New Testaments joined together as one. Thus the reference to the written word. It is also one spiritual people of Old referred to as Jews (this word is derived from the name Judah), and the New referred to as Christians, joined together as one. Thus spiritual Israel is one, through the son of man, as the beginning of the verse indicates with "Son of man...", whom Jesus is in this regards. Somehow I'm not seeing how 'the "idea" didn't just hit you'. Someone else said it and you followed it like a leaf upon a breeze. Curiously, it seems this is common with several of your posts.

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

The US is not Israel as this prophecy is speaking of the Northern Kingdom of Israel 10 tribes and the Southern kingdom of Judah will be united again in the future. It would seem to me that the unification is at the 2nd coming when the millennial kingdom is brought in.

If you look at what Trump has done it is a 180 degree change from the previous administration. This is good for the US but in reality our nation is morally bankrupt and being right in one thing can be noticed by God but the overall moral score of the nation is still deplorable. The thing is that with this status change the deal for a two state solution might actually gain some traction. Or Trumps gets impeached or assassinated or loses in 3 years and everything he has done can be reversed as fast as it was put in place.
One thing for sure we are advancing quickly on the prophetic calendar.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The US is not Israel as this prophecy is speaking of the Northern Kingdom of Israel 10 tribes and the Southern kingdom of Judah will be united again in the future. It would seem to me that the unification is at the 2nd coming when the millennial kingdom is brought in.

If you look at what Trump has done it is a 180 degree change from the previous administration. This is good for the US but in reality our nation is morally bankrupt and being right in one thing can be noticed by God but the overall moral score of the nation is still deplorable. The thing is that with this status change the deal for a two state solution might actually gain some traction. Or Trumps gets impeached or assassinated or loses in 3 years and everything he has done can be reversed as fast as it was put in place.

I've been looking forward to the coming time of the restoration of the lost tribes of Israel for four decades..... but I didn't catch onto the connection to the Mark Taylor predictions until yesterday.

The Catholic Bible has a prophecy about the role of the final Elijah that places the twisting together of the stick of Judah with the stick of Joseph in the years before the fulfillment of Zechariah 14.
Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, Ecclesiasticus Chapter 48
And Elias the prophet stood up, as a fire, and his word burnt like a torch. [2] He brought a famine upon them, and they that provoked him in their envy, were reduced to a small number, for they could not endure the commandments of the Lord. [3] By the word of the Lord he shut up the heaven, and he brought down fire from heaven thrice. [4] Thus was Elias magnified in his wondrous works. And who can glory like to thee? [5] Who raisedst up a dead man from below, from the lot of death, by the word of the Lord God.

[6] Who broughtest down kings to destruction, and brokest easily their power in pieces, and the glorious from their bed. [7] Who heardest judgment in Sina, and in Horeb the judgments of vengeance. [8] Who anointedst kings to penance, and madest prophets successors after thee. [9] Who wast taken up in a whirlwind of fire, in a chariot of fiery horses. [10] Who art registered in the judgments of times to appease the wrath of the Lord, to reconcile the heart of the father to the son, and to restore the tribes of Jacob.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Although I had heard and read the Mark Taylor prophecies a number of times........ over more than the last year.......
and although I had expected Judah and the lost tribes of Israel to be reunited for four decades....... I just clued to the possible connection with the major Mark Taylor prophecy yesterday..........

It is like pieces of the puzzle are coming together.

Sanhedrin to Trump-Putin: Fulfill Cyrus-like role in Jerusalem

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've been looking forward to the coming time of the restoration of the lost tribes of Israel for four decades..... but I didn't catch onto the connection to the Mark Taylor predictions until yesterday.

The Catholic Bible has a prophecy about the role of the final Elijah that places the twisting together of the stick of Judah with the stick of Joseph in the years before the fulfillment of Zechariah 14.
Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, Ecclesiasticus Chapter 48
Zechariah 14 is one of my favorite chapters in the whole Bible but it is funny how you see this promise in the Ecclesiaticus to match Zechariah 14 and yet Catholic eschatology denies that the kingdom comes to earth. I have got into some similar discussions recently and connected a few scriptures together trying to show the 2nd coming is a separate event from the end of the kingdom age. I am going to cut and paste it here for you as you seem like you might be one to read and examine scripture. There are so many more prophecies that can be added to the list of those that link together too. Perhaps you can share a few more with me that you like. I try to put together scriptures that talk about the same things and need not much in way of interpretation but perhaps just pointing out where they intersect. The message to me is clear that there is a kingdom on earth with Jesus Christ physically here as king over all the earth and Israel is indeed a nation among many nations and the promises are fulfilled.

here is my previous post.

Where is David's throne?
isaiah 9
For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of His government and peace
There will be no end,
Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Luke 1
“Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. 31 And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name JESUS. 32 He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David. 33 And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end.”

When does the LORD Jesus become king over all the earth and take the throne?
John wrote Revelation after 70AD and he recorded this verse as a still future event in Ch 11
15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms[fn] of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!” 16 And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying:
“We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty,
The One who is and who was and who is to come,[fn]
Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.
18 The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come,
And the time of the dead, that they should be judged,
And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints,
And those who fear Your name, small and great,
And should destroy those who destroy the earth.”

Psalm 110 confirm this timing as a time after the LORD is seated at the right hand of God the Father.
The LORD said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”
2 The LORD shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion.
Rule in the midst of Your enemies!

In Zech 14 we see a special day where the LORD is proclaimed king over all the earth. Note how many specific unfulfilled prophecies there are in this chapter.
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,
And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go forth
And fight against those nations,
As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Thus the LORD my God will come,
And all the saints with You.[fn]
6 It shall come to pass in that day
That there will be no light;
The lights will diminish.
7 It shall be one day
Which is known to the LORD—
Neither day nor night.
But at evening time it shall happen
That it will be light.
8 And in that day it shall be
That living waters shall flow from Jerusalem,
Half of them toward the eastern sea
And half of them toward the western sea;
In both summer and winter it shall occur.
9 And the LORD shall be King over all the earth.
In that day it shall be—
“The LORD is one,”[fn]
And His name one.

Notes: this is the 2nd coming the day of Armageddon and the city is taken and the LORD comes with his saints. The promise of the MT of Olives to split is still future. The declaration that the LORD is now king over all the earth is matching up with Rev 11 and psalm 110 as the day the kingdom is his and the throne of David is taken and the LORD is king over all the earth. The promise of a new river flowing year round is also made and a key verse 9 is in that dayis shall be the LORD is one and His name one. In this whole chapter the LORD is Yehova. Now we see Jesus having come and the understanding is he is Yehova too.

Chapter 14 goes on to show a clear continuation of events on earth after the LORD is king over all the earth.
16 And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 17 And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, on them there will be no rain. 18 If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the LORD strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

The fact is this whole chapter is yet future and literal and matches up with all the other verses about the kingdom.

Revelation 20 shows that Daniel 7 talks about and describes the end of the millennium as a quite different event than Armageddon.

1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[fn] thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where[fn] the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

This chapter promises several things that are to note.
Satan will be bound for 1000 years.
The nations will not be deceived for 1000 years.
The beast and false prophet are cast into the lake of fire for the whole 1000 years and are still there when Satan is loosed and then he too is thrown into the fire.
The dead live and reign with Jesus for 1000 years and specific dead directly linked to time of the mark of
the beast are included.
The release of Satan the nations are deceived again and this time they surround Jerusalem and are destroyed by fire from heaven.

Daniel 7 is talking about the same thing.

11 “I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame. 12 As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

NOTE. The horn is destroyed and its body given to the flame and the rest of the beast lose their dominion but their lives are prolonged a season and a time. This is the Satanic time of being bound for 1000 years. They are loosed to deceive the nations one last time. This is the season and time but they still have lost all dominion. Jesus when tempted by Satan in LUKE 4 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him[fn] all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours. You see Satan has now lost that dominion but not until the 2nd coming.

Dan 7 shows this transfer too
“I was watching in the night visions,
And behold, One like the Son of Man,
Coming with the clouds of heaven!
He came to the Ancient of Days,
And they brought Him near before Him.
14 Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,
That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
Which shall not pass away,
And His kingdom the one
Which shall not be destroyed.

The kingdom comes when the king takes away Satan's authority and binds him for 1000 years. The kingdom comes when the pompous person is overcoming the saints for a times times and half a time. If you think about Revelation there are 42 months from the time the mark of the beast is instituted. Again all of this is yet future and directly related to the 7 year tribulation.

‘The fourth beast shall be
A fourth kingdom on earth,
Which shall be different from all other kingdoms,
And shall devour the whole earth,
Trample it and break it in pieces.
24 The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.
25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute[fn] the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.
26 ‘But the court shall be seated,
And they shall take away his dominion,
To consume and destroy it forever.
27 Then the kingdom and dominion,
And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven,
Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.
His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.’

I have used as few words to connect the scriptures as possible and one would have to wonder if a literal interpretation makes sense why look for any other sense. The nations have never not been deceived and Satan has never been bound. You look at Jerusalem and Israel with the whole world focused on bringing world peace and now the Temple Institute has prepared everything for the return of the sacrifices central to the 70th week of Daniel. This is setting up and it is pretty obvious.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Zechariah 14 is one of my favorite chapters in the whole Bible but it is funny how you see this promise in the Ecclesiaticus to match Zechariah 14 and yet Catholic eschatology denies that the kingdom comes to earth. I have got into some similar discussions recently and connected a few scriptures together trying to show the 2nd coming is a separate event from the end of the kingdom age. I am going to cut and paste it here for you as you seem like you might be one to read and examine scripture. There are so many more prophecies that can be added to the list of those that link together too. Perhaps you can share a few more with me that you like. I try to put together scriptures that talk about the same things and need not much in way of interpretation but perhaps just pointing out where they intersect. The message to me is clear that there is a kingdom on earth with Jesus Christ physically here as king over all the earth and Israel is indeed a nation among many nations and the promises are fulfilled.

here is my previous post.

Where is David's throne?
isaiah 9
Unto us a Son is given;
There will be no end,

Luke 1
“Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. 31 And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name JESUS. 32 He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David. 33 And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end.”

When does the LORD Jesus become king over all the earth and take the throne?
John wrote Revelation after 70AD and he recorded this verse as a still future event in Ch 11
15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms[fn] of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!” 16 And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying:
“We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty,
The One who is and who was and who is to come,[fn]
Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.
18 The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come,
And the time of the dead, that they should be judged,
And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints,
And those who fear Your name, small and great,
And should destroy those who destroy the earth.”

Psalm 110 confirm this timing as a time after the LORD is seated at the right hand of God the Father.
The LORD said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”
2 The LORD shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion.
Rule in the midst of Your enemies!

In Zech 14 we see a special day where the LORD is proclaimed king over all the earth. Note how many specific unfulfilled prophecies there are in this chapter.
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,
And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go forth
And fight against those nations,
As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Thus the LORD my God will come,
And all the saints with You.[fn]
6 It shall come to pass in that day
That there will be no light;
The lights will diminish.
7 It shall be one day
Which is known to the LORD—
Neither day nor night.
But at evening time it shall happen
That it will be light.
In that day it shall be—
“The LORD is one,”[fn]
And His name one.

Notes: this is the 2nd coming the day of Armageddon and the city is taken and the LORD comes with his saints. The promise of the MT of Olives to split is still future. The declaration that the LORD is now king over all the earth is matching up with Rev 11 and psalm 110 as the day the kingdom is his and the throne of David is taken and the LORD is king over all the earth. The promise of a new river flowing year round is also made and a key verse 9 is in that dayis shall be the LORD is one and His name one. In this whole chapter the LORD is Yehova. Now we see Jesus having come and the understanding is he is Yehova too.

Chapter 14 goes on to show a clear continuation of events on earth after the LORD is king over all the earth.
16 And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 17 And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, on them there will be no rain. 18 If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the LORD strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

The fact is this whole chapter is yet future and literal and matches up with all the other verses about the kingdom.

Revelation 20 shows that Daniel 7 talks about and describes the end of the millennium as a quite different event than Armageddon.

1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[fn] thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where[fn] the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

This chapter promises several things that are to note.
Satan will be bound for 1000 years.
The nations will not be deceived for 1000 years.
The beast and false prophet are cast into the lake of fire for the whole 1000 years and are still there when Satan is loosed and then he too is thrown into the fire.
The dead live and reign with Jesus for 1000 years and specific dead directly linked to time of the mark of
the beast are included.
The release of Satan the nations are deceived again and this time they surround Jerusalem and are destroyed by fire from heaven.

Daniel 7 is talking about the same thing.

11 “I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame. 12 As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

NOTE. The horn is destroyed and its body given to the flame and the rest of the beast lose their dominion but their lives are prolonged a season and a time. This is the Satanic time of being bound for 1000 years. They are loosed to deceive the nations one last time. This is the season and time but they still have lost all dominion. Jesus when tempted by Satan in LUKE 4 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him[fn] all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours. You see Satan has now lost that dominion but not until the 2nd coming.

Dan 7 shows this transfer too
“I was watching in the night visions,
And behold, One like the Son of Man,
Coming with the clouds of heaven!
He came to the Ancient of Days,
And they brought Him near before Him.
14 Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,
That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
Which shall not pass away,
And His kingdom the one
Which shall not be destroyed.

The kingdom comes when the king takes away Satan's authority and binds him for 1000 years. The kingdom comes when the pompous person is overcoming the saints for a times times and half a time. If you think about Revelation there are 42 months from the time the mark of the beast is instituted. Again all of this is yet future and directly related to the 7 year tribulation.

‘The fourth beast shall be
A fourth kingdom on earth,
Which shall be different from all other kingdoms,
And shall devour the whole earth,
Trample it and break it in pieces.
24 The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.
25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute[fn] the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.
26 ‘But the court shall be seated,
And they shall take away his dominion,
To consume and destroy it forever.
27 Then the kingdom and dominion,
And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven,
Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.
His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.’

I have used as few words to connect the scriptures as possible and one would have to wonder if a literal interpretation makes sense why look for any other sense. The nations have never not been deceived and Satan has never been bound. You look at Jerusalem and Israel with the whole world focused on bringing world peace and now the Temple Institute has prepared everything for the return of the sacrifices central to the 70th week of Daniel. This is setting up and it is pretty obvious.

Thank you for drawing my attention to these verses in Zechariah 14 again.. I had not read them in quite some time........

In that day it shall be—
“The LORD is one,”[fn]
And His name one.

... but the fulfillment of those verses sure fit with the fulfillment of Ezekiel 40 - 48, (especially chapter 47)........

Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for drawing my attention to these verses in Zechariah 14 again.. I had not read them in quite some time........

... but the fulfillment of those verses sure fit with the fulfillment of Ezekiel 40 - 48, (especially chapter 47)........

Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.
Nice link to the Temple in Ezekiel I read the other post too on should Christians support the 3rd temple and I am mixed on it.

Jesus and Daniel both saw the destruction that happened in 70AD and Daniel and Jesus point even further ahead to the time of the abomination of desolation. I contend that 70AD did not fit this and the 3rd temple or perhaps evens a tabernacle will be set up for the key event in the middle of the 70th week of Daniel to occur. This temple may or may not be left standing by the time the LORD returns at the end of the tribulation and Ezekiel's temple may indeed be the 4rth one. It is interesting to see that the Temple Institute has replicated everything necessary to resume the sacrifices not done since 70AD.

Hosea 3 links the return of the sacrifice after many days to the return of the kingdom.

4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred pillar, without ephod or teraphim. 5 Afterward the children of Israel shall return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. They shall fear the LORD and His goodness in the latter days.

• Informative
Upvote 0

MyGivenNameIsKeith

Oct 16, 2017
xcxb xcvb n bv b
✟33,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nice link to the Temple in Ezekiel I read the other post too on should Christians support the 3rd temple and I am mixed on it.

Jesus and Daniel both saw the destruction that happened in 70AD and Daniel and Jesus point even further ahead to the time of the abomination of desolation. I contend that 70AD did not fit this and the 3rd temple or perhaps evens a tabernacle will be set up for the key event in the middle of the 70th week of Daniel to occur. This temple may or may not be left standing by the time the LORD returns at the end of the tribulation and Ezekiel's temple may indeed be the 4rth one. It is interesting to see that the Temple Institute has replicated everything necessary to resume the sacrifices not done since 70AD.

Hosea 3 links the return of the sacrifice after many days to the return of the kingdom.

4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred pillar, without ephod or teraphim. 5 Afterward the children of Israel shall return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. They shall fear the LORD and His goodness in the latter days.
1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1 Peter 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
The "third temple" is our body. The sacrifice is Christ.
The "man of destruction...2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
He is us. When we ourselves proclaim ourselves to be higher than God in our hearts. That we know what is best for us and not God. Call it self-identity, pride, whatever. That person in your head that says, "I hear you God, but I will do it later." ..thus when Jesus stated that the spirit of antichrist was among them already.
Ephesians 2:2 in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience.
Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
Hence the reference to the "double edged sword". We can have one of two spirits. The spirit of antichrist, or the spirit of Christ. Not both. The temple is the same. Same seat. Same throne. Same authority which we place upon it. Grant it, it should be God there, but some do not exalt God to that throne in their hearts. Thus it has become the seat of Satan.
3rd temple is you. Just as it says later on, that in heaven, there is no temple. Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Keep in mind to apply things spiritually when reading scriptures.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1 Peter 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
The "third temple" is our body. The sacrifice is Christ.
The "man of destruction...2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
He is us. When we ourselves proclaim ourselves to be higher than God in our hearts. That we know what is best for us and not God. Call it self-identity, pride, whatever. That person in your head that says, "I hear you God, but I will do it later." ..thus when Jesus stated that the spirit of antichrist was among them already.
Ephesians 2:2 in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience.
Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
Hence the reference to the "double edged sword". We can have one of two spirits. The spirit of antichrist, or the spirit of Christ. Not both. The temple is the same. Same seat. Same throne. Same authority which we place upon it. Grant it, it should be God there, but some do not exalt God to that throne in their hearts. Thus it has become the seat of Satan.
3rd temple is you. Just as it says later on, that in heaven, there is no temple. Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Keep in mind to apply things spiritually when reading scriptures.

I will agree with you when we get to revelation 21 and the new Jerusalem comes down that the temple of God will be in heaven. If you read in Rev 20 when Satan is bound for 1000 years the nations are not deceived for that whole time. This is recorded to be when the mark of the beast was enforced and the antichrist and false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire and are still in there when the 10000 years is over. When Satan is loosed he deceives the nations once more and gathers an army and surround Jerusalem and fire comes down from heaven and that is it. The tribulation is wars rumors of wars pestilence preceding the rise of antichrist and all and ends with Armageddon and Jesus 2nd coming and establishing the kingdom on earth for that whole 1000 years.. We were indeed created to be filled with the Spirit of Christ but the truths of that concept do not annul the prophetic sequence and destiny.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MyGivenNameIsKeith

Oct 16, 2017
xcxb xcvb n bv b
✟33,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will agree with you when we get to revelation 21 and the new Jerusalem comes down that the temple of God will be in heaven. If you read in Rev 20 when Satan is bound for 1000 years the nations are not deceived for that whole time. This is recorded to be when the mark of the beast was enforced and the antichrist and false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire and are still in there when the 10000 years is over. When Satan is loosed he deceives the nations once more and gathers an army and surround Jerusalem and fire comes down from heaven and that is it. The tribulation is wars rumors of wars pestilence preceding the rise of antichrist and all and ends with Armageddon and Jesus 2nd coming and establishing the kingdom on earth for that whole 1000 years.. We were indeed created to be filled with the Spirit of Christ but the truths of that concept do not annul the prophetic sequence and destiny.
Glad you can read and quote end times interpretation books. Sounded like a sales pitch.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If someone makes a promise the promises is only as good as the ability to perform what was promised. God promised many things in the future not yet accomplished. I'm not selling anything but freely proclaiming scriptures in context that establish many things that are promised to come. The book or Revelation says not to take away or ad to the book. So what is your interpretation of Chapter 20? When is Satan bound? when will or was he loosed? how long is a thousand years? If you look at Daniel 7 he speaks of the day the beast and false prophet are sent into the fire and it says the rest of the beast lose their dominion but have their lives prolonged a season and a time. In Rev John was told to write the things that were to come and told he must prophecy about many future things and in Chapter 11 we see the angels make the proclamation that the kingdoms of this earth have become the kingdoms of our LORD and His Christ. This proclamation happens after the two witnesses have finished their testimony you know those guys who it says call down fire from heaven and testify for 42 months and then are killed and their bodies lay in the street and people give gifts celebrating their deaths and then they rise and everyone sees them ascend into heaven. I do not think this has happened yet if so let me know when it did? The interpretation is to believe that these things are going to happen just as they are written. I am safe in adding or taking away from the book. Are you safe in how you understand this chapter that you are not taking away from it?

Jesus is not king over all the earth until He comes and destroys His enemies as Rev 19 shows.
Now out of His mouth goes a sharp[fn] sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

The start of the kingdom age is at the 2nd coming when Jesus has tread the winepress of His wrath. Many places it says Jesus will judge the nations. The promise to rule on the throne of David is important as Isaiah 9 says this
Unto us a Son is given;
There will be no end,

The disciples understood this kingdom was coming to earth and an era of permanent peace too. In Acts 1
Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.

Hosea speaks of the return of the kingdom in Chapter 3.
For the children of Israel shall abide many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred pillar, without ephod or teraphim. 5 Afterward the children of Israel shall return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. They shall fear the LORD and His goodness in the latter days.

there are hundreds of unfulfilled prophecies if you leave out the kingdom coming to earth and Jesus ruling from Israel. Your hermaneutics will determine your eschatology and many who believe Gods words inspired and without error have come to largely the same positions with this understanding. Others believe it is inspired but not literal have come to allegorize much of the text and conclude many conclusions that actually contradict the literal text.

If you read the prophecy regarding Jesus 1st coming the promises fit the literal interpretation.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If someone makes a promise the promises is only as good as the ability to perform what was promised. God promised many things in the future not yet accomplished. I'm not selling anything but freely proclaiming scriptures in context that establish many things that are promised to come. The book or Revelation says not to take away or ad to the book. So what is your interpretation of Chapter 20? When is Satan bound? when will or was he loosed? how long is a thousand years? If you look at Daniel 7 he speaks of the day the beast and false prophet are sent into the fire and it says the rest of the beast lose their dominion but have their lives prolonged a season and a time. In Rev John was told to write the things that were to come and told he must prophecy about many future things and in Chapter 11 we see the angels make the proclamation that the kingdoms of this earth have become the kingdoms of our LORD and His Christ. This proclamation happens after the two witnesses have finished their testimony you know those guys who it says call down fire from heaven and testify for 42 months and then are killed and their bodies lay in the street and people give gifts celebrating their deaths and then they rise and everyone sees them ascend into heaven. I do not think this has happened yet if so let me know when it did? The interpretation is to believe that these things are going to happen just as they are written. I am safe in adding or taking away from the book. Are you safe in how you understand this chapter that you are not taking away from it?

Jesus is not king over all the earth until He comes and destroys His enemies as Rev 19 shows.
Now out of His mouth goes a sharp[fn] sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

The start of the kingdom age is at the 2nd coming when Jesus has tread the winepress of His wrath. Many places it says Jesus will judge the nations. The promise to rule on the throne of David is important as Isaiah 9 says this
Unto us a Son is given;
There will be no end,

The disciples understood this kingdom was coming to earth and an era of permanent peace too. In Acts 1
Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.

Hosea speaks of the return of the kingdom in Chapter 3.
For the children of Israel shall abide many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred pillar, without ephod or teraphim. 5 Afterward the children of Israel shall return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. They shall fear the LORD and His goodness in the latter days.

there are hundreds of unfulfilled prophecies if you leave out the kingdom coming to earth and Jesus ruling from Israel. Your hermaneutics will determine your eschatology and many who believe Gods words inspired and without error have come to largely the same positions with this understanding. Others believe it is inspired but not literal have come to allegorize much of the text and conclude many conclusions that actually contradict the literal text.

If you read the prophecy regarding Jesus 1st coming the promises fit the literal interpretation.

I am of the belief that we could be merely months or years from the time when Satan is bound...... and unable to deceive the nations for a thousand years.

I could be wrong..... but I think that the full fledged Great Tribulation would have to happen first....... and although a lot of "tribulation" is happening..... I think that the Great Tribulation, the time when the Orthodox Jews are prevented from offering sacrifices in a restored Jerusalem Third Temple, will probably take a few years to be possible.

I could be wrong..... and a metaphorical meaning of this even could be how it actually comes to pass?!

Upvote 0