Does The Church (of) Jesus Christ Have A Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisBooth

Feb 6, 2002
✟19,588.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"HOW THEN DO YOU COME ABOUT THE MYSTERIES OF GOD"

studying the word. There is no secret knowledge. Read the book of col. Paul was expressly against gnostic thought in that context. Is there knowledge that christians have that nonchristians don't...according to the bible yes, but then there is no, "I've got secret knowledge that you don't." If you're a christian too.

Read ephesians chapter 1.

Upvote 0
answer my questions! did you even read my post? lets deal direct and not sidestep or do a tap dance on me! shuffle back to my post and lets start there. if the word is revealed you are the first human to say that understanding comes by study of (God's) word. It is not (man's) word. where in scripture are you admonished to STUDY THE WORD? STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF, YOURSELF, APPROVED TO GOD, NOT MEN. WE ARE NOT HEAR TO CONVINCE MEN!!!!!!!!GALATIONS 1:9. WE MINISTER CHRIST AND GOD DOES NOT TALK TO MAN, BUT TO HIS SON. GOD IS IN THE BUSINESS OF MAKING HIMSELF AGAIN. IT IS JESUS WHO IS BORN AGAIN, NOT YOU, YOU MUST DIE. FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS (NOT WILL BE) DEATH. READ THE VERSE IN SCRIPTURE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT IT OR BELIEVE IT THEN TEAR OUT GALATIONS 2:20. YOU LIVE???????????

Upvote 0
IM ANGRY? NOT IN THE LEAST! ARE YOU AGGRAVATED? YOU WANT TO HELP ME? TELL ME HOW! IM JUST DOING GREAT! DO YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE? IF YOU DO, JUST SAY SO! YOU SOUND ANNOYED IN YOUR POST! AM I WRONG? DO I HAVE TO FIT YOUR TASTE? I DONT COMFORM WITH YOUR CHRISTIAN WAYS? HAVE YOU READ MY POSTS? IF YOU HAVE, IS THIS ALL YOU CAN ANSWER ME WITH? YOU WANT TO HELP ME? ANSWER MY POSTS! LETS START THERE! LOXOCO

Upvote 0

LouisBooth

Feb 6, 2002
✟19,588.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"where in scripture are you admonished to STUDY THE WORD?"

first off, how can you know God without knowing his word. How do you follow God's plan without reading the directions in his word? The word is how to live life! We are to study scritpures!

in Acts it also talks about the berians and it also speaks of studying scripture in tim and it is ALSO written that we should be able to give an account for what we beleive. This involves scripture. In ephesians chapter 1, which I don't think ya read ;) it says that God has reveiled and kno down to us the mystery of his will and lavished wisdom and understanding onto all believers. There are no mysteries for christians other then the ones we can't understand because we are human (such as the trinity). Hope those scriptures helped you understand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.