Does she likes me (I can get into trouble)

XxXhelazz

Apr 9, 2017
Spain
✟17,437.00
Country
Spain
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
This year I went into bachellor and I was pretty bad at french (and some others lessons), so I started going to some French lesons.

Welp, the ordeal is the following. I do get along pretty well with my teacher (I'm male) we makes jokes, talk about a lot of things, and I learned french of course xDD
She's a bit otaku and that kinda stuff (manga, anime, etc)
When I talk to her she gets a bit red and she usually smiles and when she sees me she always smiles to me xD

I remember one time that I was in her room learning french (redudancy lol) and her mum entered the room to ask for something and she grasped my cheek and said:"I didn't wanted to interrumpt" I felt a bit weird ._.

Somedays ago I noticed that when I'm her she is quite nervous I rember that for let say 10 seconds or a bit more (I can't rember well) our knees where touching each others and I think that made her nervous too and a bit red.

The last day she was showing me her instagram and she asked me in a timid voice:" why you don't make an instagram"? I asked her that I didn't really want to have an instagram lol.
That day I needed to pay her and she told me to pay her the money (10 $) and I forgot to pay her, but I bringed her the money later, in the same day. I was surprised cause she also forget to ask me for the money but she did by phone before (my mistake lol) and when I told her she was like:" Lol true".

But I'm 17 and she's 23 and I don't know if she realy likes me.

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Firstly, why are you taking your lessons in her room?! Entering someone's room is entering someone's intimacy, so to be honest I find it a bit weird - it is the best place to develop romantic feelings, as the decoration, books etc "talk" about who she intimately is. May I also ask why are you asking for advice in a Christian forum? I mean, there is no problem with that, but are you looking for a religious point of view on the question?

Now, I cannot say if she truly likes you : nobody but you, or people who witnessed it, can truly answer to that. However, from what I read it is possible. If I were you, I would keep more distant with her. You should perhaps stop joking or anything, and just study as every student. And perhaps not in her room, but in a more "usual" place. It seems to be only a crush, but no one could know which feelings she could have - and at 23, feelings can be much more serious. You have to be careful, the situation could be harmful to her. As long as you stay in your place and show her you consider her as your teacher, I don't think anything inappropriate would happen. Now, if the situation gets more serious, you may have to stop your lessons, but from what you said, it would be an overreaction to me.

Reactions: Slytherina
Upvote 0

XxXhelazz

Apr 9, 2017
Spain
✟17,437.00
Country
Spain
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Firstly, why are you taking your lessons in her room?! Entering someone's room is entering someone's intimacy, so to be honest I find it a bit weird - it is the best place to develop romantic feelings, as the decoration, books etc "talk" about who she intimately is. May I also ask why are you asking for advice in a Christian forum? I mean, there is no problem with that, but are you looking for a religious point of view on the question?

Now, I cannot say if she truly likes you : nobody but you, or people who witnessed it, can truly answer to that. However, from what I read it is possible. If I were you, I would keep more distant with her. You should perhaps stop joking or anything, and just study as every student. And perhaps not in her room, but in a more "usual" place. It seems to be only a crush, but no one could know which feelings she could have - and at 23, feelings can be much more serious. You have to be careful, the situation could be harmful to her. As long as you stay in your place and show her you consider her as your teacher, I don't think anything inappropriate would happen. Now, if the situation gets more serious, you may have to stop your lessons, but from what you said, it would be an overreaction to me.
But I really like her

Upvote 0