Singapore
✟31,863.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, may I know if Jesus has the ability to protect someone (even non believers) when they ask Him for protection?

and will Jesus protect my unbelieving family when i pray to Him to do so?

also is Jesus/God’s protection conditional? (like you must apologize to the people you sinned against before i protect your family or not let bad stuff happen to you all)

does God issue ultimatums too? Like if i sinned against His people and i see that bad things might happen to me and my family so i ask Jesus to protect us, but all i get is an instruction to go apologize to the people i sinned against ><

yet im not ready to apologize to them >< but i also dont want bad things to happen to my family and i :( How??

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello, may I know if Jesus has the ability to protect someone (even non believers) when they ask Him for protection?

also is Jesus/God’s protection conditional? (like you must apologize to the people you sinned against before i protect your family or not let bad stuff happen to you all)

does God issue ultimatums too? Like if i sinned against His people and i see that bad things might happen to me and my family so i ask Jesus to protect us, but all i get is an instruction to go apologize to the people i sinned against ><

yet im not ready to apologize to them >< but i also dont want bad things to happen to my family and i :( How??

When you pray you are always closer to Jesus.
Even if you die within minutes, you are protected.

Prayer for any one and any reason is a good reason.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

There are two kind of protections physical and spiritual Jesus is capable to do both but spiritual is most important and always assured.

Sure pray Jesus for protection but don't expect Him to go against the Wishes of His Father. Our lives are completely in His hand also when bad things happen. Often times our Heavenly Father uses the bad thing to demonstrate His love and care over us.

Look at the prophets how they were treated, many died premature deaths, years of imprisonment, hunger and thirst, some where treated like national traitors, because of the people they preached to. Spiritually these people were safe but physically all kind of dangers be sailed them.

God does not protect the sinner from get hurt because of his or her sin. Sin is serious stuff that needs to be repented of and not lived in. If fear stops you from doing His will then you have not been completed in love and still need Jesus to bring you to new life. Remember that unfaithfulness within our hearts makes it impossible to pray faithfully, you can't eat from both sides.

Now the accuser in our guilty conscience demands that we do this or that before he hands out forgiveness, but God says that faith in His Son Jesus saves us from our sins. With Jesus onboard we love to do His will, while with the accuser we hate and fear the things we have to do.

So if you went to Jesus and repented of your unfaithfulness to His truth then His love will flood your heart and you be at peace, honest and loving towards your neighbour, you will love your enemies and seek their salvation, and you will want to honour your father and your mother. For His will - to do good - becomes ours, but when we drag our feet doing his will, or willingly stay in the dark, or doubt His word we fall again under the curse of sin and God is no longer our father but rather sin.

So if you pray while you stay outside of His truth then your prayer are just words but if you pray within His loving truth then your soul is safe whatever happens to you physically. Your unbelieving loved however have placed themselves under the curse of sin, your prayers can not safe them from that but God will hold them accountable for there every deed. You can pray that God opens their heart and teach you how best to tell them about the great life we have with Jesus when we love and obey Him.

Peace

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Only if it is according to His will and not ours.
Blessings

• Agree
Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
if you have issues apologizing you have unforgiveness and pride if weve wronged someone yes were supposed to ask God and them forgiveness and if someones wronged us as christians we have to forgive them regardless of how we feel concerning the matter at hand... if we hold hatrid and bitterness and unforgiveness in our hearts against others sinners or christians then our Heavenly father will not forgive us of our sins until we do ....
see scripture below****
mark 25 vs 11

AMP
Whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him [drop the issue, let it go], so that your Father who is in heaven will also forgive you your transgressions and wrongdoings [against Him and others].

Of the four Gospels, none is more to the point and straightforward than the account of Jesus’ life as rendered by Mark. Because of his close relationship with Peter who, himself, was a pretty blunt, leave-nothing-unsaid sort of a person, many scholars believe that Mark simply reflected Peter’s thoughts.

With that in mind, may I remind you that some of the most uplifting, positive words of Jesus are also recorded by Mark? For example, Mark tells about the time Jesus was talking with the disciples and said, “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours” (Mark 11:24). Then Jesus said, “And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins" (v. 25).

Ponder those words, “When you stand praying…forgive…” “Just a minute.” you may be thinking, “What does God have to do with my relationship with other people?” In one word, everything! Prayer reflects a vertical relationship between you and God, but forgiveness is a picture of the horizontal relationship between you and someone else.

Jesus is saying that personal, answered prayer is conditioned upon your relationships with others as well as with God. But that’s not the way we like it. We prefer to get what we want from God at the same time we snub people or are angry and bitter with them. But it doesn’t work. Immediately after Jesus gave the disciples the prayer we know as The Lord’s Prayer, He made this statement: “For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins” (Matthew 6:14-15).

You can’t have it both ways. If you want God’s forgiveness, you must learn to forgive others. If you want God to answer your prayers, you have to turn loose of the bitterness and let Him deal with some situations.

Question: Why is it so difficult to do this? The answer is that you feel more in control, more in charge, when you are filled with anger. But the very opposite is true. We also feel that forgiving someone is a matter of weakness, a giving in to the other, capitulating. But it is none of these. It is turning loose; it is letting go.

The Bible teaches that to forgive someone is to give up your right to hurt that individual because he hurt you first. It isn’t letting the person off the hook, but turning him over to God. And believe me, when you do this, the burden lifts and the anger and hatred in your heart is replaced with God’s love.

Upvote 0

LiquidCat

Nov 14, 2019
Warsaw
✟10,163.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Person who will be saved ( will hear gospel and accept it ) or who is alredy saved has Angel protecting him/her , unbelievers and people who will not believe in future are not assigned Angels for protection upon being born.

That does not mean you will be protected from everything but you will be protected untill God will accomplish what he designed for you to do like if God wanted you to preach to unbelievers in middle east and as a result one person would believe and the rest would beat you to death he can do that and use you in such way that's why when you pray you pray Your will be done like Jesus prayed .

Luke 22:42

You can either die martyr or will be persecuted but protected till end like Apostle John

Upvote 0

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
ok i just realized something your worried about bad things happening to you .... God never said we would not have trials in our lives but he did promise to go thru them with us and help us to overcome them

1 Peter 5:10 - But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle [you].

James 1:12 - Blessed [is] the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Romans 12:12 - Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Exodus 14:14 - The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

James 1:2-8 - My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

Philippians 4:6-7 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Romans 5:3 - And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Psalms 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Hebrews 10:35 - Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.

James 1:2 - My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

1 Peter 4:12 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

Psalms 34:17-18 - [The righteous] cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

trials and suffersing are gunna be here in this life time and the bible says it rains on the just and unjust in otherwards sinners and children of God... the question is do you wanna go thru trials in this life with or without the protection and help of Jesus

Upvote 0

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced

Upvote 0