India
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes you are saying that.

However Scripture says the OPPOSITE.

1 John 3
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

So why do you PREACH the OPPOSITE of Scripture?

God Bless,
SBC
it means that if we do sin then we are not worthy to be said as born of God meaning if sin abides in us then we cannot claim ourselves to be children of God as in prodigal son's He says i am not wothy to be called your son....but seeing His repentant heart he recieves Him back

Upvote 0

jaison jose

Sep 14, 2017
delhi
✟10,059.00
Country
India
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes, you are preaching those with the Holy Spirit of God, CAN stand against God.
Which IS False.

How convenient - YOU will not continue.....BUT you have decided Others who HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT, CAN AND DO, stand against God.

That is NOT Scriptural.

I believe Scripture. I trust Scripture. Why don't you stop telling ME I am WRONG for believing and trusting Scripture AND SIMPLY put YOUR effort to
USE giving YOUR BEST ARGUMENT to GOD, on HOW YOU HAVE determined
1 John 3 is WRONG? I'll sit on the sidelines and observe YOUR ARGUMENTS AGAINST Scripture.

1 John 3
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Why are YOU FALSELY testifying about me? I thought, nor said such IGNORANT thing, so why ARE YOU deciding MY THOUGHTS and preaching that garbage as a fact?

Gods watching....Give YOUR BEST ARGUMENT to GOD, on HOW YOU HAVE determined 1 John 3 is WRONG? I'll sit on the sidelines and observe YOUR ARGUMENTS AGAINST Scripture.

1 John 3

God Bless,
SBC
that is what i said why don't you get it...
like you and your father when you indulge in fight with others other person gets hurt and your father too gets because He does not want you should have done all those things....
...same way if you have disputes God doesn't want what God doesn't want and doing that is agains Him....

but ya sure your Father still loves you...His Love is with you...He wants you to be sorry...same way God' love His Spirit is in you when you sin ...
but it is we ....when God says don't be angry you are my son you should not do all this i don't like and it will hurt other one too...(its in our mind)war going temptations of satan......and when we indulge in disputes relation of ours with God gets barrier..but God will still say go and say sorry to Him and be sorry for what you have done promise me not to do next time...and this makes sense of asking sorry to Him being repentant...and if we don't mind being sorry to Him...still He says "i love you"..His love is unending...its what we should do be sorry and try to overcome temptations..

if i hurted by saying you are lazy i am sorry for that consider it as an example...
keep smiling
with love ...your bro

Upvote 0

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Supporter
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,595.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
OP: Q: "Does (God the) Holy Spirit Convict (Man of) Sin Once Saved (after Salvation)?"

A: Yes.
At the SALVATION EVENT, the SANCTIFICATION PROCESS begins. The permanently indwelling God the Holy Spirit comforts and guides the saved believer's spirit into the will of God.

John 16:8
And He, (God the Holy Spirit of Truth) when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment;

Believers sin after salvation. 1 John 1

As to our spiritual POSITION, the righteousness of Christ is IMPUTED.

2 Corinthians 5:21
He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God IN Him.

As to our spiritual PRACTICE, the righteousness of Christ must be taught and FOLLOWED.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;

Hebrews 12:11
All discipline for the moment seems not to be joyful, but sorrowful; yet to those who have been trained by it, afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness.

• Winner
Reactions: lamb7
Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
God can never be seen as the author of sin or evil regardless of the truth that all human choices originate in Him. Why?

If man hadn't chosen the knowledge of good and evil in the garden of eden, man could not know that whatever God did was evil or sin.

It was not God's will for man to possess the knowledge of good and evil. Only God can help you to not think in terms of the knowledge of good & evil.

Upvote 0

Benaiahian Monk

Benaiah “ the Lord builds” 2 Samuel 23:20
Dec 14, 2017
Tappahannock
✟17,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
After your salvation what does the Bible say? Isaiah 1:18. Though your sins be as scarlet , they shall be white as snow.
Pray the acts
Adoration, confession , thanksgiving , supplication .
That’s where you should leave your burdens.
Like the hymn “ Leave it there , leave it there , take your burdens to the lord and leave it there . Shalom!

Upvote 0