Does God have a plan for me after nearly dying as a infant?

Tony Ramirez

Christian with Asperger's Syndrome
Apr 12, 2019
Brooklyn, NY
✟60,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I nearly died when I was a infant. I am wondering if God has a plan for me. I always struggled with my life. I must have gotten High Functioning Autism when I was about 2 years old. I grew up my entire life not knowing why I could not socialize with the other kids.

My High School years were one of the worst of my life. Being bullied and actually rejecting everything about God. I use to even mock him and say bad things about him. I use to wonder how those Christians were able to worship God when my life was miserable. I got mono when I was 16 and developed an Kakologophobia phobia which I still suffer greatly today. At least by my senior year High School got better as people use to say high to me and I no longer bullied as the bullies left school or got left back.

College was actually the worst years. I did poorly in school. Did not know anything about socializing. I use to think people never said Hi to me but it was me who did not say Hi back or even understand social cue's. The Catholic college I went to was so anti-God they even taught evolution in Religion class. I remember the only sign from God was when I walked home someone gave me a leaflet saying "Jesus saves" and I threw it out in the trash.

After dropping out I went to a disability program for computers. I did good in the course actually I remembered everything quickly and actually use to mess with the computers because I got bored.

Then in the year 2000 I accepted God and started to go to Church but my Kakologophobia made it hard for me to believe many times. I joined a group and had some close friends for the first time in my life and even got a job.

Well that all went away. I lost the job then the friends. They coupled up with each other and we never hung out anymore. I then left the Church in 2006. I backslided hard for 15 years blaming my Kakologophobia for not having faith and actually rejected God all over again.

Then in 2019 when my sister nearly died from the flu I too got sick where my medication I take had a hyper side effect. I then started to take walks to burn off energy and I saw some signs from God. A woman was nice to me after I nearly tripped. A woman that I could never even say one word to being anxious around them. Then seeing "God loves you". I decided to come back to God.

I found the right church on my first try. I started to go out more and my sister got better. I joined a bunch of life groups from the church then decided on the one I wanted. My faith grew stronger and now I am closer to Jesus then ever before. I still suffer from Kakologophobia and ASD which challenges me. I also find it hard to socialize with people but I am trying actually trying even harder than before.

I have a friend who knows of my Asperger's but does not know of my Kakologophobia and supports me. I also go to many Church events even prayer group where they said after praying for me that the word normal is from the enemy.

I still don't know where my future is. I am afraid that God will take away everything like last time and I will backslide again.

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:) the short is yes.. and even after this life.. what He called you to.. you will STILL fulfill. We some how get the idea that as we grow old and .. seem to not get done what He called us to.. as it .. thats it all over. No!

The word of God tells us what He gives He never takes back. One thing you/we need to get past is.. Hes not going anywhere :) Nope.. your in right now Christs hands. And His hands are in the Fathers hands. So.. your there for good. Hes not letting go of you! Hes wanted is LONGING to see you hold you and hello Hes your Father and Hes NEVER EVER letting you go.

So when we fall..just repent get up dust off and keep going. We MUST get past this. We are righteous in the Fathers eyes because we believe in His son. Its what His SON did not us. We can't sin freely. Just relax.. tell that fear to go in Jesus name and that He has not given you the spirit of fear but of power and love and a SOUND mind. His JOY is your strength. You put on HIS armor. Greater is HE that is in you then he thats in the world. He gave you power over all the power of the enemy and He said NOTHING shall by any means hurt you.

Remember this.. I PRAY it helps. God always speaks word of LIFE. ALL good things come from God. Satan can only LIE! So FLIP all those lies. God always uses PEACE. Read what the fruits of the spirit are. He loves you.. He is not against you. He died for you.. He rose AMEN! And I don't care what any man says.. there is nothing to hard for our God.. By HIS stripes you were healed.

So... focus... you find HE is the one reaching out..again and again and again to help you. Theres a song playing right now.. perfect timing. Sidewalk Prophets "Smile". See we walk by FAITH not sight or feelings. For He is for you and happy with you.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I worry that he will take it all away like he did last time which caused me to backslide.

Do not allow Satan to draw you away from God or plant anti-God ideas, friend! That is what he always does with all of us. If you will prayerfully read John 14 in your Bible, and then ALL of the four Gospel books of the Bible (KJV Bible recommended), you will see the reality and promises of God to ALL who receive His "...beloved Son" the Lord Jesus. Life, hope, and blessings now and for eternity is IN A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with the Lord Jesus, not just being religious. Keep looking up!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I nearly died when I was a infant. I am wondering if God has a plan for me. I always struggled with my life. I must have gotten High Functioning Autism when I was about 2 years old. I grew up my entire life not knowing why I could not socialize with the other kids.

My High School years were one of the worst of my life. Being bullied and actually rejecting everything about God. I use to even mock him and say bad things about him. I use to wonder how those Christians were able to worship God when my life was miserable. I got mono when I was 16 and developed an Kakologophobia phobia which I still suffer greatly today. At least by my senior year High School got better as people use to say high to me and I no longer bullied as the bullies left school or got left back.

College was actually the worst years. I did poorly in school. Did not know anything about socializing. I use to think people never said Hi to me but it was me who did not say Hi back or even understand social cue's. The Catholic college I went to was so anti-God they even taught evolution in Religion class. I remember the only sign from God was when I walked home someone gave me a leaflet saying "Jesus saves" and I threw it out in the trash.

After dropping out I went to a disability program for computers. I did good in the course actually I remembered everything quickly and actually use to mess with the computers because I got bored.

Then in the year 2000 I accepted God and started to go to Church but my Kakologophobia made it hard for me to believe many times. I joined a group and had some close friends for the first time in my life and even got a job.

Well that all went away. I lost the job then the friends. They coupled up with each other and we never hung out anymore. I then left the Church in 2006. I backslided hard for 15 years blaming my Kakologophobia for not having faith and actually rejected God all over again.

Then in 2019 when my sister nearly died from the flu I too got sick where my medication I take had a hyper side effect. I then started to take walks to burn off energy and I saw some signs from God. A woman was nice to me after I nearly tripped. A woman that I could never even say one word to being anxious around them. Then seeing "God loves you". I decided to come back to God.

I found the right church on my first try. I started to go out more and my sister got better. I joined a bunch of life groups from the church then decided on the one I wanted. My faith grew stronger and now I am closer to Jesus then ever before. I still suffer from Kakologophobia and ASD which challenges me. I also find it hard to socialize with people but I am trying actually trying even harder than before.

I have a friend who knows of my Asperger's but does not know of my Kakologophobia and supports me. I also go to many Church events even prayer group where they said after praying for me that the word normal is from the enemy.

I still don't know where my future is. I am afraid that God will take away everything like last time and I will backslide again.

I would highly recommend The Final Quest by Rick Joyner for inspiration.

The story of former Homeless Man Angelo in heaven does a great job of illustrating how there are great rewards for overcoming big obsticles.

If you scroll to the 4:36:00 minute mark in this text video you will be very close to the beginning of it.

TextVideo: The Final Quest by Rick Joyner

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The bible tells us, "He (God) who has begun a good work in you will bring it to [a good] completion". Jesus is for you, he knows our struggles, and does not treat us roughly. You will do fine.

Also if you don't mind, I will pray that God heals your Asperger's and Kakologophobia. God can do that. But even if he does not heal, his love for you is the same. Some times challenges build strength, and patience, with in us.

God loves you and will help you through life.

Upvote 0

Tony Ramirez

Christian with Asperger's Syndrome
Apr 12, 2019
Brooklyn, NY
✟60,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If he didn't have a plan for you, he would have taken you as an infant rather than letting you live on Earth.
Still like to know what plan he has for me. Maybe just to be in his presents.

Upvote 0