Does God hate people??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepTheFaith15

Thats Me whats can i say?
your either for him or against him if you choose to not acknoledge him at all then you have no business in his house, you pay for your sins and if you dont accept him you go to hell point black period. he doesnt WANT or DESIRE people to go to hell he wants and desires everyone to be his son or daughter but if you dont choose to be his child or acknoledge him then he wont acknoledge you in front of his father. therefore you dont enter the gates you go to hell. but it's not his fault it's yours.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

new2calvin

Solus Christus
Oct 15, 2002
Milford
✟270.00
Faith
Lutheran
Originally posted by KeepTheFaith15
i dont even undrstand you it says under your name you the one god has chosen why are you asking this question.

well one i dont understand what my name has to do with anything.. i started this question so i can start my point that God does hate people.  he would have to other wise why would he send anyone to hell.  People say God is love.  I dont think if he was love he would send people to suffer eternally.

:bow:God Be Praised:bow:

Upvote 0

GraftMeIn

The Masters Gardener
May 15, 2002
Visit site
✟6,403.00
God does not hate people. He does hate the evil people do though. He has given everyone an equal chance to be forgiven he offers it freely to Everyone!

I'll pose the same question to you as I have others before..

Heaven is Gods house, His Children will spend eternity there.

Now keeping this in mind, would you invite those who hate, curse you, and your family, refuse to follow any rules, into your home to live forever?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Andrew

Feb 25, 2002
✟13,840.00
Faith
Non-Denom
God is love. But God is holy and a judge too (that's the other aspect of Him you've forgotten). ie He has to deal with sin. He can't just sweep it under the carpet and pretend it's not there.

But God has dealth with sin -- it cost him dearly his one and only Son. So now it's up to man to accept forgiveness or to reject it.

Finally God created us and owns us, so he has the right to do as he pleases so to speak, but his heart always leans towards mercy, grace and patience.

Upvote 0

new2calvin

Solus Christus
Oct 15, 2002
Milford
✟270.00
Faith
Lutheran
really so we have the ability to go to God. i didnt know this and here i thought we were completely evil. How can we as being completely evil goto a God, with our own devices, that is completely perfect. We simply cant goto God being this way. He has to lift us up to be with him we cant get up to him. That would make Christianity a works religion. And plus he is the cause of some people going to hell. (2 thess 2:11) God sends them a delusion so that they will goto hell. Is that a loving God. No. God loves only his people and his people are the chosen ones. So if your not chosen God hates you. Malachi 1:2-3 "I have loved you," says the LORD .
"But you ask, 'How have you loved us?'
"Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" the LORD says. "Yet I have loved Jacob, 3 but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals."
4 Edom may say, "Though we have been crushed, we will rebuild the ruins."
But this is what the LORD Almighty says: "They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called the Wicked Land, a people always under the wrath of the LORD

hmm if God loved Esau he wouldnt have destroyed him and his family. And if God truely loved the people of Sodom and Gomorah he wouldnt have killed them which would send them straight to hell. He wold have let them live out there lives so that they might be given the chance of salvation.

:bow:God Be Praised:bow:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.