Does God Feel Like Me?

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
the problem is that if we don't know what exactly killing and fornication are, we won't be able to truthfully explain the rest of the things relating to/about the course/development of eventual circumstances toward them

i don't write a book here, but posts, nor do i write anything of myself here, but only what i receive from That Who is really the true God, IOW, when i witness to a God's Word, i witness only to what He gives me to say

the Bible is not so easy to understand, because its language is very special, for example, 1 Corinthians 5:1, "someone has his father's wife", which seemingly speaks of sexual relations between a man and his father's wife, but actually the matter at hand is spiritual unrighteousness from the perspective of going too far/deep into spirituality i.e. occultism, it is similar to the case explained in Genesis 9:22, "Ham...saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brothers outside" - the first great sin committed after the "flood", because there had been very great spiritual iniquity/wickedness before the "flood", and God had to cleanse the world of all sin and did it through the process of a world, spiritual "flood", but one of the sons of Noah went too far/deep into practicing the faith, because his father, Noah, reached a "new", higher level in the spiritual development, which allows a man to forget all biases/prejudices that had appeared and manifested in the human conscience, consciousness and mind since the Fall (Genesis 9:20-21), but his son, ham, having gone too deep into the process of practicing the faith which degenerated into occultism, "saw" the glory of his father through the prism of the occult i.e. the distorted spiritual, and kind of conveyed/transmitted his distorted(occult) knowledge (of what he saw in his father's glory) to his two brothers thus making his father, Noah, out to be unrighteous, so similarly, there was someone among the christian corinthians who had gone too far/deep in practicing the faith thus disgracing God the Father, because the purpose of faith is that the religious worshipers/spiritual servants work for overall salvation in the true Lord God, but the faith, which is also represented as a wife of God in the biblical scriptures, can, God forbid, also be used unrighteously in the form of occultism, esotericism, idolatry and heretical religion, so, that man among the christian corinthians had practiced deep occulrism/esotericism thus (as it were) having his Heavenly Father's wife unrighteously

so this is how there are things in the Bible hard to be understood (as it is said in 2 Peter 3:13-16)

Blessings

There is no problem with how the Bible defines fornication.

"Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband." (1 Corinthians 7:2).​

So in order to avoid fornication you have to have a spouse.

Is this a salvation issue?

Yes. For verse 9 says,

"But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn." (1 Corinthians 7:9).​

The Bible also says,

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind. Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. " (1 Corinthians 6:9-10).

You have a problem with fornication and therefore you cannot see what the Bible says on this matter. For nobody ignores a basic moral principle without some kind of personal motivating factor. If you disagree. I think it is best to move on. I am not going to read your books here on the forum on how fornication is not always a sin (When in reality fornication is ALWAYS a sin) So it is best we agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There is no problem with how the Bible defines fornication.

"Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband." (1 Corinthians 7:2).​

So in order to avoid fornication you have to have a spouse.

and why do you think that we can just rely on how one version of the Bible or another has been translated?!, maybe you already saw that there are different versions of the Bible and that their translations are different from one another, and aren't there biblical words, each of which has two or more meanings depending on the context in which it is/they are used in the biblical scriptures?!, as you could read from my posts, e.g. the biblical word "woman/wife/daughter" has very special meanings, including: (human) spiritual/religious belief/doctrine (as in Genesis 6:1-4), plus: unrighteous spiritual/religious deeds/works/activities (as in Revelation 14:4), etc.

yes, there is really no problem with the biblical scriptures from the perspective of the fact that the true God and His Saints/Prophets/servants, who wrote them, didn't lie in them, but there is visibly a problem with how you (are hasty to) toss around interpretations of biblical verses and passages, here is for example how you kind of present the biblical word "fornication" as entirely associated with sex and nothing else, and make it out to be a word having entirely sexual character, because you don't even give any explanation that make it clear what "fornication" is and why or how it is problematic/sinful, as if "fornication" is something impossible to be known at all, but nevertheless we have to know about it?!, and if there are many sexual abnormalities/irregularities in the world and even entire pandemics of such things as well as ever-increasing number of people affected with those diseases/disorders/deviations and thus concerned, it is not clear what the cause of all that mess is, but "we" continue to charge and burden people?!, and as if it is not important for "us" to know what the cause is when "we" manifest as (very/most) competent in spiritual things?!?!...

what is given to me on the part of the Kingdom of the true God to say about 1 Corinthians 7:1-7 is that a man could harass/abuse some woman sexually, which is why St Paul says in the 1st verse that it won't be good that a man "touch" a woman that way; from the 2nd verse on he says that in order that there be no sexual abuses/crimes, it will be better for every man (that cannot abstain from sexual relations with a woman) to have his own woman/wife lest he abuse some woman sexually or harm/hurt her man/husband, and that it will likewise be better for such a woman (that cannot abstain from sexual relations with a man) to have her own man/husband instead of turning out to abuse someone sexually, because at the heart of sin is causation/infliction of harm/suffering to/on the neighbor/cohabitant:

Romans 13:8-10 (NHEB) "Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law. For the commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not give false testimony," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandments there are, are all summed up in this saying, namely, "You are to love your neighbor as yourself." Love does not harm a neighbor. Love therefore is the fulfillment of the law."

goodness doesn't cause/inflict any harm/suffering to/on the neighbor/cohabitant, therefore goodness is the fulfillment of the law, and, as it was said before, the true God has not made the situation (be) complicated in this regard, so, what do the biblical words/terms "adultery", "fornication", "killing", "stealing", etc. actually mean?! (you have not yet given a serious explanation about this), (given that) if anyone has no bad intentions and tries not to cause/do evil to anybody, the same person should not be guilty of sin, so, when it comes to these things viewed from this perspective, who commits fornication, a person that causes/does evil to their neighbor/cohabitant, or a person that doesn't cause/do evil to their neighbor/cohabitant (by supposedly committing fornication)?!, but at least personally i cannot afford to condemn/doom someone to suffer, die or go to hell only because he or she is unfavorably affected by the system of spiritual unrighteousness/lawlessness/wickedness or only because that system deems/(tries to) make(s) them sinful, i cannot even afford to stamp them as sinners exactly because of these circumstances, let alone do anything more to their detriment

so, this is how the way things are arranged/ordered in the faith (definitely) matters, because the spiritual unrighteousness/lawlessness/wickedness is the original and very sin, while the physical evildoings are secondary sins dependent on the original one, for it is even enough that the order/arrangement of these things somehow be turned upside down in the faith, and there will be unrighteousness that can unfavorably affect many humans and even all humankind - as the situation has actually and unfortunately been such for the last decades, and as for the actions/acts that are supposedly considered to be sinful but actually are not such, they are not even sins

Is this a salvation issue?

Yes. For verse 9 says,

"But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn." (1 Corinthians 7:9).​

maybe you know what it means e.g. to get burned in some activity or on something, or an act on the part of someone of making you burn, something burning you, etc. - in the figurative sense of these (phrasal) uses of the verb "burn"?, so is also the biblical verb "burn" in 1 Corinthians 7, some kinds of sexual activity can harm/hurt you, for example, if you have intimate relations with a woman that is someone else's girlfriend or wife, you can experience a love disappointment if she subsequently (decides to) abandon(s) you because of her boyfriend/husband, or you can be beaten or, God forbid, even killed by him or you can kill him in a fight and, God forbid, go to jail if at some point he knows about your intimate relations with her and attacks you, etc., and here i don't say there is no possibility for anyone to lose their salvation and go to hell for causing/doing evil to their neighbor/cohabitant

also, of course i don't "see" myself having sexual relations with my daughter or having sex with a strange woman (that i don't even know at all) just like that/like two monstrous beasts, or being homosexual - the first would be inconsistent with the relationships at least between father and daughter (let alone we talk about what my wife would experience if she knows about it), which would be nasty/disgusting, the second would be even very idiotic, primitive/barbaric and contemptible, the third would mean that i (should) be kind of sick, IOW, affected with a kind of mental deviation/disorder, and there can be many other examples of such a (kind of) behavior, but in principle no person would do such things if he or she is in their natural state according to the nature that the true God put in them (Romans 2:14-15), so such things are definitely not advisable/recommended

The Bible also says,

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind. Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. " (1 Corinthians 6:9-10).

You have a problem with fornication and therefore you cannot see what the Bible says on this matter. For nobody ignores a basic moral principle without some kind of personal motivating factor. If you disagree. I think it is best to move on. I am not going to read your books here on the forum on how fornication is not always a sin (When in reality fornication is ALWAYS a sin) So it is best we agree to disagree.

and what do the biblical words/terms "fornicators", "idolators", "adultereres", "effeminate", etc. mean?!, because in order that something be sinful, it must be somehow detrimental, harmful or painful to the neighbor/cohabitant?!, for example, if someone is homosexual, but without thus causing harm or suffering to their neighbor/cohabitant, then we can talk only about a deviation/disorder in that person rather than a sin/crime/evildoing on their part, because he or she doesn't do evil to any of their neighbors/cohabitants by being homosexual (especially if they are such against their will/of necessity)

what the true Lord God makes me speak about these things is that "fornication" is rather a causation/infliction of harm to/on the neighbor/cohabitant from the perspective of having some kind of personal or private benefit in a way it/this is detrimental to the neighbor/cohabitant, "adultery" is a causation/infliction of harm to/on the neighbor/cohabitant by intruding, obtruding, foisting, thrusting, forcing, harassing, abusing, insulting, offending, annoying, aggrieving, embittering, enslaving, etc. i.e. by rendering or through indirect impact or influence in general, the "idolatry" is a causation/infliction of harm to/on the neighbor/cohabitant through/from the perspective of practicing idolatrous religiosity which brings stumbling blocks, twists, corruptions and temptations to the world, "effeminateness" is a causation/infliction of harm to/on the neighbor/cohabitant through humility/meekness as in the case of people practicing great satanic spirituality such as yoga of patanjali and krishna, which brings stumbling blocks, twists, corruptions and temptations to the world, "abuse of mankind" is a causation/infliction of harm to/on the neighbor/cohabitant through some kind of spiritual possession of neighbors/cohabitants as in the case of some yogi(n)s who had spiritually possessed many humans through process of transcendental (yoga) practice/meditation (in one of the cases, once students of one guru teaching transcendental yoga practice/meditation saw him staggering/reeling and asked him why he staggers/reels, and he answerеd that he spiritually possesses many human bodies simultaneously and thus loses control over his own body sometimes), "drunkenness" is a causation/infliction of harm to/on the neighbor/cohabitant from the perspective of having pleasure, satisfaction or peace in activities, actions or acts with which the neighbor/cohabitant is unfavorably affected/afflicted/hurt/harmed, etc. - excuse me, but i have no posibility to explain the rest of those things in detail for now...

i have no problem with fornication, nor am i of the ones that don't understand the truth, nor do i ignore or disagree with it(s (moral) principles), of course, as i said above, i don't "see" myself doing weird/crazy things such as prostitution, fornication, adultery, the use of recreational drug(s), the use of excessive doses of alcohol, smoking, etc., nor do i recommend such things (to anybody), but i don't agree with causing/doing evil to my neighbor/cohabitant for being unfavorably affected by the system of spiritual unrighteousness/lawlessness/wickedness, IOW, for being a victim of that system, and i don't see how e.g. some homosexuals are guilty of being homosexuals against their will/of necessity i.e. because they cannot stop being such, but are driven to be such by something "external" - actually, such people are kind of mentally ill and they need Jesus Christ or someone like Him to heal them, not to be punished, or why e.g. must i persecute Romeo and Juliet accusing them of fornication only because they kiss and make love when they are just two young lovers?!

and if you still think that there is no difference e.g. between normal sex/marital life and sexual fornication, then i am sorry to say, you waste your time with vanity

Blessings

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
and why do you think that we can just rely on how one version of the Bible or another has been translated?!, maybe you already saw that there are different versions of the Bible and that their translations are different from one another, and aren't there biblical words, each of which has two or more meanings depending on the context in which it is/they are used in the biblical scriptures?!, as you could read from my posts, e.g. the biblical word "woman/wife/daughter" has very special meanings, including: (human) spiritual/religious belief/doctrine (as in Genesis 6:1-4), plus: unrighteous spiritual/religious deeds/works/activities (as in Revelation 14:4), etc.

yes, there is really no problem with the biblical scriptures from the perspective of the fact that the true God and His Saints/Prophets/servants, who wrote them, didn't lie in them, but there is visibly a problem with how you (are hasty to) toss around interpretations of biblical verses and passages, here is for example how you kind of present the biblical word "fornication" as entirely associated with sex and nothing else, and make it out to be a word having entirely sexual character, because you don't even give any explanation that make it clear what "fornication" is and why or how it is problematic/sinful, as if "fornication" is something impossible to be known at all, but nevertheless we have to know about it?!, and if there are many sexual abnormalities/irregularities in the world and even entire pandemics of such things as well as ever-increasing number of people affected with those diseases/disorders/deviations and thus concerned, it is not clear what the cause of all that mess is, but "we" continue to charge and burden people?!, and as if it is not important for "us" to know what the cause is when "we" manifest as (very/most) competent in spiritual things?!?!...

what is given to me on the part of the Kingdom of the true God to say about 1 Corinthians 7:1-7 is that a man could harass/abuse some woman sexually, which is why St Paul says in the 1st verse that it won't be good that a man "touch" a woman that way; from the 2nd verse on he says that in order that there be no sexual abuses/crimes, it will be better for every man (that cannot abstain from sexual relations with a woman) to have his own woman/wife lest he abuse some woman sexually or harm/hurt her man/husband, and that it will likewise be better for such a woman (that cannot abstain from sexual relations with a man) to have her own man/husband instead of turning out to abuse someone sexually, because at the heart of sin is causation/infliction of harm/suffering to/on the neighbor/cohabitant:

Romans 13:8-10 (NHEB) "Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law. For the commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not give false testimony," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandments there are, are all summed up in this saying, namely, "You are to love your neighbor as yourself." Love does not harm a neighbor. Love therefore is the fulfillment of the law."

goodness doesn't cause/inflict any harm/suffering to/on the neighbor/cohabitant, therefore goodness is the fulfillment of the law, and, as it was said before, the true God has not made the situation (be) complicated in this regard, so, what do the biblical words/terms "adultery", "fornication", "killing", "stealing", etc. actually mean?! (you have not yet given a serious explanation about this), (given that) if anyone has no bad intentions and tries not to cause/do evil to anybody, the same person should not be guilty of sin, so, when it comes to these things viewed from this perspective, who commits fornication, a person that causes/does evil to their neighbor/cohabitant, or a person that doesn't cause/do evil to their neighbor/cohabitant (by supposedly committing fornication)?!, but at least personally i cannot afford to condemn/doom someone to suffer, die or go to hell only because he or she is unfavorably affected by the system of spiritual unrighteousness/lawlessness/wickedness or only because that system deems/(tries to) make(s) them sinful, i cannot even afford to stamp them as sinners exactly because of these circumstances, let alone do anything more to their detriment

so, this is how the way things are arranged/ordered in the faith (definitely) matters, because the spiritual unrighteousness/lawlessness/wickedness is the original and very sin, while the physical evildoings are secondary sins dependent on the original one, for it is even enough that the order/arrangement of these things somehow be turned upside down in the faith, and there will be unrighteousness that can unfavorably affect many humans and even all humankind - as the situation has actually and unfortunately been such for the last decades, and as for the actions/acts that are supposedly considered to be sinful but actually are not such, they are not even sins

maybe you know what it means e.g. to get burned in some activity or on something, or an act on the part of someone of making you burn, something burning you, etc. - in the figurative sense of these (phrasal) uses of the verb "burn"?, so is also the biblical verb "burn" in 1 Corinthians 7, some kinds of sexual activity can harm/hurt you, for example, if you have intimate relations with a woman that is someone else's girlfriend or wife, you can experience a love disappointment if she subsequently (decides to) abandon(s) you because of her boyfriend/husband, or you can be beaten or, God forbid, even killed by him or you can kill him in a fight and, God forbid, go to jail if at some point he knows about your intimate relations with her and attacks you, etc., and here i don't say there is no possibility for anyone to lose their salvation and go to hell for causing/doing evil to their neighbor/cohabitant

also, of course i don't "see" myself having sexual relations with my daughter or having sex with a strange woman (that i don't even know at all) just like that/like two monstrous beasts, or being homosexual - the first would be inconsistent with the relationships at least between father and daughter (let alone we talk about what my wife would experience if she knows about it), which would be nasty/disgusting, the second would be even very idiotic, primitive/barbaric and contemptible, the third would mean that i (should) be kind of sick, IOW, affected with a kind of mental deviation/disorder, and there can be many other examples of such a (kind of) behavior, but in principle no person would do such things if he or she is in their natural state according to the nature that the true God put in them (Romans 2:14-15), so such things are definitely not advisable/recommended

and what do the biblical words/terms "fornicators", "idolators", "adultereres", "effeminate", etc. mean?!, because in order that something be sinful, it must be somehow detrimental, harmful or painful to the neighbor/cohabitant?!, for example, if someone is homosexual, but without thus causing harm or suffering to their neighbor/cohabitant, then we can talk only about a deviation/disorder in that person rather than a sin/crime/evildoing on their part, because he or she doesn't do evil to any of their neighbors/cohabitants by being homosexual (especially if they are such against their will/of necessity)

what the true Lord God makes me speak about these things is that "fornication" is rather a causation/infliction of harm to/on the neighbor/cohabitant from the perspective of having some kind of personal or private benefit in a way it/this is detrimental to the neighbor/cohabitant, "adultery" is a causation/infliction of harm to/on the neighbor/cohabitant by intruding, obtruding, foisting, thrusting, forcing, harassing, abusing, insulting, offending, annoying, aggrieving, embittering, enslaving, etc. i.e. by rendering or through indirect impact or influence in general, the "idolatry" is a causation/infliction of harm to/on the neighbor/cohabitant through/from the perspective of practicing idolatrous religiosity which brings stumbling blocks, twists, corruptions and temptations to the world, "effeminateness" is a causation/infliction of harm to/on the neighbor/cohabitant through humility/meekness as in the case of people practicing great satanic spirituality such as yoga of patanjali and krishna, which brings stumbling blocks, twists, corruptions and temptations to the world, "abuse of mankind" is a causation/infliction of harm to/on the neighbor/cohabitant through some kind of spiritual possession of neighbors/cohabitants as in the case of some yogi(n)s who had spiritually possessed many humans through process of transcendental (yoga) practice/meditation (in one of the cases, once students of one guru teaching transcendental yoga practice/meditation saw him staggering/reeling and asked him why he staggers/reels, and he answerеd that he spiritually possesses many human bodies simultaneously and thus loses control over his own body sometimes), "drunkenness" is a causation/infliction of harm to/on the neighbor/cohabitant from the perspective of having pleasure, satisfaction or peace in activities, actions or acts with which the neighbor/cohabitant is unfavorably affected/afflicted/hurt/harmed, etc. - excuse me, but i have no posibility to explain the rest of those things in detail for now...

i have no problem with fornication, nor am i of the ones that don't understand the truth, nor do i ignore or disagree with it(s (moral) principles), of course, as i said above, i don't "see" myself doing weird/crazy things such as prostitution, fornication, adultery, the use of recreational drug(s), the use of excessive doses of alcohol, smoking, etc., nor do i recommend such things (to anybody), but i don't agree with causing/doing evil to my neighbor/cohabitant for being unfavorably affected by the system of spiritual unrighteousness/lawlessness/wickedness, IOW, for being a victim of that system, and i don't see how e.g. some homosexuals are guilty of being homosexuals against their will/of necessity i.e. because they cannot stop being such, but are driven to be such by something "external" - actually, such people are kind of mentally ill and they need Jesus Christ or someone like Him to heal them, not to be punished, or why e.g. must i persecute Romeo and Juliet accusing them of fornication only because they kiss and make love when they are just two young lovers?!

and if you still think that there is no difference e.g. between normal sex/marital life and sexual fornication, then i am sorry to say, you waste your time with vanity

Blessings

Another book I don't care to read. Anyone can twist around the context beyond what it says and or claim we cannot know the Bible's message precisely. If you want to falsely teach the sin of fornication is not always a sin (when fornication is ALWAYS a sin) then continue down your own road destruction. For both the Bible and man's conscience tells us that this sin is always wrong. Paul said to the Corinthians that he wrote an epistle not to even have company with fornicators. This is not a debate. It is not a discussion. It is the truth of God's Word you are ignoring. If you don't agree, please do not write another book that is in defense of immorality (that I won't read). Please move on and let's agree to disagree.

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Another book I don't care to read. Anyone can twist around the context beyond what it says and or claim we cannot know the Bible's message precisely. If you want to falsely teach the sin of fornication is not always a sin (when fornication is ALWAYS a sin) then continue down your own road destruction. For both the Bible and man's conscience tells us that this sin is always wrong. Paul said to the Corinthians that he wrote an epistle not to even have company with fornicators. This is not a debate. It is not a discussion. It is the truth of God's Word you are ignoring. If you don't agree, please do not write another book that is in defense of immorality (that I won't read). Please move on and let's agree to disagree.

here is how you don't even want to listen to/read a testimony of faithful God's witnesses, but claimed that (as you called him) mr. hyperspace doesn't want to listen to brothers witnessing to the truth of God?!, who is now the one that doesn't even want to hear/see a witness to the God's word?!

and if you didn't/don't even read what i wrote to you, why do you accuse me of anything at all, or why do you claim that i have tried lying to you as to what is written/explained in the biblical scriptures?!

man's conscience can also be misleading if it is seared (1 Timothy 4:2), which is why some people talk(ed) about clean conscience, and as for what the Bible says, i am sorry to say, but you have shown no signs that you understand it since you started to answer my posts in this thread - anyway, why must we necessarily know the truth from the Bible when we have hearts and minds to believe in the true God and to think/reason right?!

as for 1 Corinthians, it was already explained to you what St Paul says about fornication and fornicators therein - in previous posts, but, as you have said, you don't even read them, yet you are so hasty to accuse me of one thing or another?! - you ignore, not i, even you yourself has professed to ignore what others wrote to you

you only speak repeatedly of fornication and other suchlike things without ever explaining even to yourself what these things really are?!, which (behavior) is not only disrespectful but also abusive

Blessings

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Look. Fornication is always wrong. There is no circumstance where fornication will not cause spiritual death for the unbeliever or believer if it is not repented of.

As for fornication being a sin done against the body: Well, sex is like a covenant. You make a covenant with another person and their sin if you fornicate with them. You create a sinful bond with them. You sin against your own body by defiling God's temple by being joined to a harlot. However, the Lord cannot be joined with sin. It is not possible. So it is a pretty sure bet that a person has to repent of their sin of fornication if they plan to be right with the Lord and they plan to be in His Kingdom still. Paul says, "I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators." (1 Corinthians 5:9). Why? Because they are not a part of the body of Christ. Can they repent of their sin of fornication and have forgiveness? Sure they can. But they have to repent. Forgiveness is not for people who are not really sorry about their sin.

Is sinful and defilement different things?

Upvote 0